Search Home : Arts : Animation : Anime : Clubs and Organizations
- 10,000 Animeniacs: Officer listing, FAQ, rules, schedule and constitution. [Texas Tech]
- ANU Magical Girl Club: Showing subtitled anime at Australian National University in Canberra. List of titles, screening schedule, staff profiles, and FAQ.
- Aiya: Western Washington University Japanese Anime Club, Bellingham, Washington, USA. Includes meetings, news, history, and links.
- Altered Reality Club: News, contests, FAQ, links, showing list, and weekly gaming. [Simon Fraser University]
- American High School Anime Association: Mission statement, reviews, member area, links, and how to join.
- Animated Perspectives: Official animation club of the State University of New York at Stony Brook, USA. History, constitution, showings, and tape library.
- Anime 101: Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Meeting dates, members, convention information, list of titles, and MP3s.
- Anime @ Carleton: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. About the club, events, constitution, and anime facts.
- Anime Addicts: (Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA)
- Anime Alberta: Message board, features, information, events and several groups. [Alberta, Canada]
- Anime Angels: Community for Christian fans. Contests, adoptions, Winamp skins, articles, and artwork.
- Anime Awards: Club for receiving awards. Member list, how to join, rules, and links.
- Anime Nashville: Nashville, Tennessee club that holds meetings several times a month. Club information, current projects, reviews, images, and links.
- Anime O-tekku: News, meetings, library, and contact details. (Georgia Tech, Georgia, USA)
- Anime Society of LCCC: Lorain County Community College, Elyria, Ohio. Officers, constitution, events, meeting minutes, and convention reports.
- Anime Stack: (University of Missouri-St. Louis, USA)
- Anime Viewers Association: Georgia, USA. About the club, image gallery, and member pages.
- Anime and Manga Research Circle: Mailing list for scholars engaged in the academic study of anime and manga, associated subcultures, and Japanese popular culture.
- AnimeFX@SFSU: San Francisco State University, California, USA. About the club, news, past shows, reviews, and forum.
- AnimeX: Club at Wilson High School. Member profiles, agenda, contests, images, reviews, and links.
- AnimeXtreme: Showings, mailing list, members, how to join, multimedia, and links. [Toronto, Canada]
- Animemq: Screenings, tape loan library, discounts, and links to Australian anime sites. [Sydney, Australia]
- Auburn University Society of Anime and Manga: Members, constitution, beginner's guide, themes, quotes, and links.
- Black Blade Anime Entertainment: South Africa. Events, photos, fan art, and officers.
- Borden Animé: Located in Ontario, Canada. List of members, projects, art, and links.
- CTRL-A (Club That Really Likes Anime): (University of Waterloo: Ontario, Canada) Approximately one showing per month.
- Cal-Animage Epsilon: Anime club at The University of California, Irvine. Includes location, schedule, events, history, video library and links.
- Capital City Otaku: Located in Jefferson City, Missouri. News, officers, library, and list of events.
- Carolina Otaku Uprising: (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) General information, showing schedule, kendo club and links.
- ChibiCon: North Suburban Houston based anime club dedicated to cosplay, karaoke, and art.
- Christchurch Anime Club: Christchurch, New Zealand. News and schedule.
- Christchurch Anime Tribe: Fan works and information on the animé society of Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Circle Square Canada: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Library of titles, music downloads, and Japanese language-related files.
- Dimensional Hammer Otaku Society: Located in San Antonio, Texas. Meeting information, photos, fan art, reviews, and shopping guide.
- Earlham College Anime Club: Located in Richmond, Virginia. Showing schedule, news, club details, and contact information.
- Emerald Tokyo Entertainment: Greenville, SC-based club. Membership information, news, art work, and links.
- FCAC: The Fort Collins Anime Club: Free monthly showings, checkout library and links. [Fort Collins, CO]
- Garage Otaku: Anime and manga fan club in Mexico City.
- Huntsville Alabama Anime Society: (Huntsville Alabama) Fan works, links, events and member list.
- Israeli Anime Club: How to join, members list, reviews, contact information, and links. [Israel]
- Japanese Animation Club of Orlando: Florida, USA. Schedule, news, staff profiles, and photos.
- Kare Kano Anime: Fan club in Atlanta, Georgia. Schedule, facility and member information, rules, officer list, and FAQ.
- LSUS Otaku Club: At Louisiana State University's Shreveport campus. News, list of members, fan art, and message board.
- Lincoln Anime and Manga Club: Lincoln High School, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. News and information on the club.
- MIT Anime Club: At the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Viewing schedule, club information, art, library, and links. [Cambridge, MA, USA]
- NCC Anime Club: Located at North Central College in Naperville, Illinois. Club information, officers and members, FAQ, and links.
- NOVA (Northern Oregon Vancouver Anime): (Portland, Oregon, USA)
- Namakemono Anime Club: Located in Ellensburg at Central Washington University. Officers, list of titles, meeting times, minutes, and `group` information.
- New Castle Anime Club: New Castle, Delaware, USA. Member list, application form, and FAQ.
- No-Name Anime Society: Information about monthly showings and copies of newsletters. (San Jose, CA)
- Nottingham Anime and Manga Society: Located in Nottingham, UK. Group information, forum, list of officers, images, and links.
- Otaku Anime Anonymous: (University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, USA)
- Otaku Anonymous: Unofficial Anime club at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire.
- Oxford Anime Society: List of screenings and events. (Oxford, UK)
- P-noy Anime Otaku: Yahoo `group` for people located in the California Bay area. Primarily for Filipinos to promote and enjoy anime.
- Pomona Valley Manga and Anime Association: Located in southern California. Club information, meeting times, schedule, and member's comments.
- Rensselaer Japanese Animation Society: News, events calendar, officers, and viewing schedule.
- Russian Anime and Manga Association: Club history, details about anime in Russia, and list of programs. [English/Russian]
- Rutgers Japanese Cultural Association: (Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA)
- SOL: Anime and More: Punk rock and anime club that streams episodes and movies.
- School of Anything Goes: Anime: East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, USA. News, photos, schedule, member list, and videos.
- Second Baptist Anime Club: Schedule, FAQ, member list, and images.
- Shoujo Arts Society: Organization dedicated to promoting the genre in the United States. Membership and volunteering information, events, and links.
- Society for Ottawa Anime Promotion: Ontario, Canada. Events, news, forum, and newsletter.
- Suburban Otaku Squad: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, USA. Schedule, list of titles, and timed scripts.
- Temple University Anime Club: News, library listing and links. (Temple University, Philadelphia)
- The Official Cal-Animage Alpha Homepage: From the University of California, Berkeley. Meets weekly during the school year to show videos. Archives, schedule, and library.
- The St John's Anime Film Society Homepage: (Newfoundland, Canada) Common phrases in Japanese, and short reviews of most commercially available anime.. Image galleries, club information, and links.
- U.S.C.H.S. Japanese Anime and Manga Club: Upper St. Clair High School, Pennsylvania, USA. Schedule, rules, events, and fan art.
- URanime: Ryerson Polytechnic University, Toronto, Canada. Show listing, links, and mailing list.
- UTARPA: (Toronto, Canada)
- University of Michigan's Animania: List of screenings, a few MP3s, and series information.
- University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club: (University of Richmond, Virginia, USA)
- University of Texas at Austin Anime Club: Largest single University Anime Club in the United States. Includes large FTP archive of images and sounds.
- V-SWAT Headquarters: "Vancouver 'Sleep is for Wimps' Anime Team." Club information, events, how to join, and links. [Vancouver, BC]
- WCU Japanese Animation Society: General information, officer list, schedule, scrapbook, history and links. (Western Carolina University)
- Wasabi Anime: Club and fansubbing group. News, members, fan art, fliers, tapes, meeting times, mailing list, directions, links, and a FAQ. [San Diego, CA]
- Winnipeg Anime Club: Manitoba, Canada. Meeting information, how to join, library of titles, and forum.
- Yale Anime Society: Society charter, image and MIDI archive, schedule, member list, and links.
- York University Anime and Manga Association (YAMA): Events, club information, library, news, fan art, chat, and links.
This category in other languages: