Search Home : Arts : Animation : Voice Actors : Professional Services : Training
- Airwave Communications: Learn how to make money with your voice by doing radio and TV commercial voiceovers with the comprehensive training package "Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is."
- Berkley Productions - The Great Voice Company: Voice-over professional Susan Berkley provides an essential online `resource` for aspiring voice artists and for developing communication skills in public speaking. Offers voice-over training via workshops, seminars and teleclasses, as well as voiceshaping for salespeople. Includes free e-zines, advice and articles, instructional books, and other professional services.
- Brain Tracks Audio: California school operated by Nancy Wolfson lists its curriculum and rates.
- Charles Michel's The Winning Voice: Voice improvement for business speaking, voice-over training, talent agency for professional voice artists.
- Developing a Female Voice: Transgender site offering effective techniques on how to train your voice to be female without surgery. Entire course available in RealAudio format.
- Dolores Diehl's Voiceover Connection: The highly-respected and recommended "Academy of Voiceover" in California, offering workshops, workouts and seminars to all levels of experience. Includes training opportunities "in every discipline of voiceover".
- Edge Studio: Helping voice-over artists advance their careers since 1988. Determine your potential with training, demo production, workshops, free industry newsletters, guidance sessions, resources, coaching and evaluations.
- MJ Productions - CreatingVoices.com: For those wanting a creative experience in developing their voices for animation, commercial, theatrical or public speaking, and for producers and directors for audio production or books on tape, and casting talent.
- Radio Connection: On-The-Job Training in local major Radio-TV Stations, Recording Studios, and Record Companies. Part-time, nights, weekends. Flexible - train around your current job.
- Sound Advice: Offers three forms of voiceover training and instruction: one-on-one orientation, coaching, and in-studio workshops. [Chicago area only.]
- TVJobs: "Broadcast Employment Services - An Internet-based employment service dedicated to helping you find employment in the highly competitive broadcast marketplace."
- TalentHelpers.com: Organization helping to organize and assist those in need of understanding the talent industry. Offers introduction guidebook with resources and information for anyone interested in learning how to become a voice artist.
- The Art of Voice-Acting: By James R. Alburger. The San Diego, CA area voice coach offers training in mic performance as the only voice trainer in San Diego with a book on the market, and eleven regional Emmy Awards. His training focuses on acting techniques, not just reading copy.
- The Voice And Speech Trainer's Association: VASTA's worldwide organizational network offers news and resources on conferences, workshops, publications, and membership. To hire a VASTA member for voice training, see the link for "Professional Index by Country/State".
- The Voice Factory: California-based voiceover casting and training company offering voice classes in San Francisco, San Jose, and Santa Rosa.
- Virtual Doug: "Canada's largest ISDN digital patch production center... can help you break into the industry - teach you everything you need to know to begin a career in commercial voice work."
- Voice One: Voice training school in San Francisco, California, teaching all styles of radio commercial, narration and special projects.
- Voice-Overs.com: Voice-Over eCenter by voiceover professional Julie Williams: audio seminars to learn at home, workshops, books, free newsletters, and FAQs.
- Voicecaster: UK-based company offering a range of voice-over and television presentation courses.
- Voicetrax West: Los Angeles, California, studio offering low-budget voice-over recording, demo tape production, tracking, editing, post-producing, writing, directing (radio spots, toys, cd-roms, or books on tape), and voiceover classes, workshops, and seminars for those wanting to learn the craft.
- Voiceworx: Toronto, Ontario, studio offering instruction for a career in radio and television commercial voice-over, documentary narration and character voices for animation.