Search Home : Arts : Crafts : Flowers : Designers and Studios : Wedding and Events
- Alda's Maine Wedding Flowers: Featuring images of fragrant gardens exclusive weddings and celebration flowers, tent decor and natural bouquets.
- Apex Decor: Image galleries of fresh and artificial bouquets, centerpieces and large-scale designs created by Southern California-based studio.
- Asa Flowers: Portfolio and background information of Maui-based designer Asa Igi.
- Avi Adler: Avant-garde New York design team, Avi Adler and David Stark, specializing in large-scale events. Includes portfolio and biographies.
- Awesome Blossoms: Image galleries of custom bouquets and decor for gazebos, churches and receptions created by Livermore, California designer Kathy Motta.
- Barbara Lackey Flowers: A portfolio featuring arches, cake decor and bouquets from this San Diego, California area design studio.
- Bella Fiore: Image galleries of fresh bouquets and decor for corporate and special events and weddings created by the Southern California studio of Deanne Trutanich-Ragusa and Jennifer Wessels.
- Bellafiore: Includes a portfolio of bouquets and arrangements from San Francisco Bay Area designer Mol Tran.
- Belle Fleur NYC: Studio of Marilyn and Meredith Waga specializing in contemporary bouquets and decor. Includes portfolio and press appearances.
- Black Eyed Susies: Portfolio of New Jersey-based designer Susan Scimeca featuring bouquets, centperpieces and topiaries.
- Blue Sage Floral Designs: Specializes in English garden styles. Includes portfolio and information about their wedding book.
- Bobby Vagel's Floral Designs: Portfolio of bouquets, ceremony decor, reception centerpieces and novelty arrangements from his Los Angeles area studios. [Flash]
- Bouquets: Showcases the portfolio of contemporary bouquets and large-scale compositions of their Vancouver, British Columbia-based studio.
- Camilla Svensson Burns: Features a portfolio of contemporary fresh and silk bouquets, ceremony and reception decor from the artists Central California Coast studio.
- Carolyn Gregg Flower Design: New York-based floral artist specializing in garden inspired designs. Includes image galleries.
- Carolyn Shepard Design Group: Extensive image galleries of contemporary bouquets and floral decor from this Charlotte-based studio.
- Celebration Flowers: Ceremony and reception decor and custom bouquet designs from this Bremerton, Washington studio.
- Celebrations: Portfolio of bouquets and arrangements created by Napa-based designers Emily McLain and Billy Meng.
- Charlotte Design: Elegant European floral designs for weddings and special occasions. French, victorian and romantic designs.
- Christina Hay - Flowers For All Occasions: Sydney-based studio featuring image galleries of contemporary bouquets and decor for ceremonies, receptions and corporate events.
- Contessa Flowers: Features a portfolio of bouquets, ceremony and reception decor by Countess Marina d'Almeida Rowley from her Annapolis-based studio.
- Creative Ventures Floral Design: Rhode Island-based studio specializing in custom weddings and special events. Includes image galleries of bouquets, designs and decor.
- Dana Worlock Design: Brooklyn-based floral design studio specializing in contemporary styles.
- Darling Buds Florist: Features large-scale decor created by their Derbyshire, United Kingdom-based studio.
- David Beahm Design: Includes portfolio, press appearances and client list of his New York-based studio.
- DeJuan Stroud: New York City-based studio specializing in opulent floral decor and event design. Features image galleries by type of occasion. [Flash]
- Debenport Designs: Dallas-based studio specializing in contemporary bouquets and ceremony and reception decor.
- Designs by David: Features contemporary fresh designs and decor. Lists celebrity clients and includes portfolio.
- Designs by Sam Davis: Portfolio of romantic style bouquets, chuppahs and tent decor for weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs and themed parties created by this New Jersey-based artist.
- Detta Phillips Floral Design: Features classic and contemporary portfolios of bouquets, centerpieces and decor created by this London studio.
- Distinctive Floral Designs: Features a portfolio of bouquets and arrangements by Allison de Wit.
- Down the Garden Path: Image galleries featuring bouquets, tent decorations and centerpieces created by Asheville, North Carolina designer Anne Brightman.
- Exclusively Weddings Floral Design: Features bouquets, ceremony and reception decor from their Minnesota Twin Cities area studio.
- Flair Wedding Flowers: Portfolio custom bouquets created by South Manchester, Uniter Kingdom designer Jo Manley.
- Fleurish: Portfolio and monthly feature of seasonal botanicals from the Seattle-based studio of Nisha Kelen.
- Fleurs de France: Portfolio of bouquets, ceremony and reception arrangements created by San Francisco Bay area designer Jessica Switala.
- Floral Celebration: Portfolio of bouquets, floral and candle centerpieces, and reception decor from their Scottsdale, Arizona studio.
- Floral Expressions: Features image galleries of custom bouquets, chuppas, and ceremony, reception and bar mitzvah decor created by their New Jersey studio.
- Floralies: Image galleries of contemporary arrangements created by this Manhattan-based studio for hotels and corporate events.
- Floramor Studios: Showcases contemporary bouquets and decor created by San Francisco designers Laura Little and Stephen O'Connell.
- Florisan Fine European Floristry: Customized floristry, design and presentation for weddings, bar/bas mitzvahs, parties, or quiet evenings at home.
- Flourish: Features seasonal image galleries of bouquets and decor created by Sacramento, California designer Shannon Cosgrove-Rivas.
- Flourishing Events: Contemporary arrangement and bouquet portfolio of UK-based designer Sacha Miller.
- Flower Divas: Portfolio from Santa Clara, California studio featuring contemporary bouquets and decor organized by color.
- Flowers By Denise: Image galleries of bouquets and decor created by Denise Benda from her California central coast studio.
- Flowers and Finery: Extensive image galleries of bouquets and decor designed by Boston area floral artists Ellen McGill and Trish Martin.
- Flowers by Liz: Image galleries of custom bouquets, centerpieces and decor created by her Long Island, New York studio.
- Flowers by Marla Courtney Wood: Based in Interlochen, Michigan and featuring image galleries of bouquets and floral decor for ceremonies, receptions and cakes.
- Flowerwild: Studio of Burbank, California artisan Kate Sapienza specializing in contemporary romantic arrangements and bouquets. Features image gallery and information about gift subscription services.
- Forever After: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania studio specializing in fresh bridal designs and freeze-dried floral preservation of bouquets and accessories.
- Glorimundi: New York City-based floral design group. Includes image gallery. [Flash]
- Grand Affairs: Features a gallery of fresh bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, arrangements, and decor.
- Grasmere: Offers custom designed dried florals with unique antiques and selective gifts directly imported from Europe. Specializing in weddings.
- Humphrey Florist: San Diego `group` specializing in fresh designs for outdoor and beach weddings. Includes image galleries, planning and budget tips.
- Hyde Park Flowers: Studio of Jen Olson specializing in garden style bouquets and decor using Vermont grown flowers. Includes image gallery and planning tips.
- In Blossom: Portfolio of New England-based designer Laura Anderson.
- Ingela's Floral Design: Features image galleries of romantic and abundant bouquets and arrangements created by this San Jose, California-based studio.
- Jacqueline Williams Floral Design: Australian designer specializing in custom florals for brides, fashion parades and product launches.
- Jen's Blossoms: Features galleries of bouquets, ceremony and reception decor created by this Gig Harbor, Washington area studio.
- Joyce Murphy Custom Floral Design: Describes artist's background and includes portfolio.
- Just Design: Portfolio of UK designer Pradip Vekria featuring mandaps, centerpieces, garlands and related event decor.
- Karla Ramirez Floral Design: Connecticut-based studio specializing in romantic bouquets and decor. Includes portfolio and press appearances.
- Kim Jon Designs: Includes portfolio and excerpts of her designs featured in Martha Stewart Weddings magazine.
- Le Jardin Blanc: Features seasonally-organized contemporary French garden-style bouquets and decor of New England artist Nancy Vargas.
- Lovely Vine: Seattle-based studio of Andreah Decker and Maren Harrington specializing in bouquets, centerpieces and decor for weddings and special events. Includes image gallery.
- Lush: Portfolio of contemporary custom bouquets and decor created by New England-based designer Keri Sibley.
- Magnolia Street Floral: Atlanta, Georgia area studio of Denise Weiss featuring a portfolio of bouquets, reception and ceremony decor designs.
- Magnolia's: Studio specializing in bouquets and decor. Includes image galleries and background information.
- Michelle Rago: Showcases her contemporary and classic bouquets and decor. Include press appearances and portfolio.
- Mill Street Florist: Features photos of large-scale classic and contemporary arrangements created by Manotick, Ontario designer Joanne Plummer.
- Mormile Floral Decorators: Bouquet and decor galleries from the studio of Bill and Mat Kakis.
- Muesli Flowers: Features contemporary designs of UK floral artist Sarah Saumarez Smith.
- Natural Charms: Portfolio of Rebecca Salimpour featuring fresh and dried arrangements for weddings, events and everyday occasions in Orange and Los Angeles Counties.
- North Coast Events: Cleveland, Ohio-based studio specializing in decor for weddings and corporate functions.
- Petals and Promises: Image galleries of bouquets, corsages and arrangements created a northern Illinois sister design team.
- Philippa Tarrant Floral Design: Includes portfolio and background information of this Washington, DC-based contemporary floral designer.
- Posies and Poppies: Features the portfolio of Boston-area designers Wendy Brady and Cheryl Grant.
- R. Jack Balthazar Fêtes et Fleurs: Southern California designer specializing in decor for weddings, events and entertaining. Includes portfolio by theme, artist's design philosophy and press appearances.
- Richard Elder Floral Design: Showcases elegant classic and contemporary bouquets and arrangements from this United Kingdom-based studio.
- Rose Petals and Lace: Features a portfolio of bouquets and decor in traditional styles created by their New Jersey-based design team.
- Second Nature Designs: Floral design gallery for weddings, receptions, events and special occasions.
- Sharon Barwick Designs: Specializing in custom bouquets and decor for weddings, special events, conventions, and trade shows based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Siempre Flores: Feature image galleries of bouquets, arrangements and decor for weddings and events created by Telluride, Colorado designer Susie Meade.
- Something Bleu: Features seasonal image galleries of bouquets and decor in contemporary French styles created by this Orange, California studio.
- Something Special With Flowers: Wedding florals and philosophy, bouquets and arrangements with image galleries.
- Spitz and Peck: New York design `group` specializing in large-scale arrangements and decor for weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs. Includes image galleries.
- Square Root Designs: Portfolio of bouquets and decor for events and holidays created by their Orange County, California-based team. Includes press appearances. [Flash]
- Stanlee R. Gatti Designs: Showcases large-scale projects and includes interactive information on elements and principles of design. [Requires Flash.]
- Sydney Wedding Flowers: Features the portfolio of Sydney-based designer Lisa Hutchens.
- Tapestry: Includes portfolio, virtual tour of a wedding installation, and press appearances of San Francisco-based designer Karen Axel.
- The Art In Bloom Room: Showcases contemporary and exotic bouquets, centerpieces and corporate event decor created by their San Antonio, Texas studio staff.
- The Bloom Room: Portfolio of custom bouquets and decor created by this Asheville, North Carolina design group.
- The Cove Classics: Canadian studio specializing in French Country style bouquets and decor. Includes portfolio.
- The Garden Path: Dallas studio specializing in custom wedding designs.
- Tulipa Flowers: Showcases bouquet and decor image galleries of Fan Francisco-based designer Joice Dementshuk.
- Verbena Designs Inc.: New York studio of Jennifer McKeon specializing in bouquets and decor for weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, and special events. Includes image galleries and seasonal flower availability chart.
- Visual Impact Design: Image galleries of romantic and tropical bouquets and decor from the Sacramento, California studio of Cathy Brooks.
- Visual Lyrics: Features the classic and contemporary designs of Donna, Trina, and Trisha Bennett. Includes portfolio.
- Waterlily Pond: San Francisco-based team creating contemporary bouquets and decor for weddings and special events. Includes designer profiles, galleries organized by themes and describes workshops offered for bridal parties and corporate team building.
- Wedding Flowers by Iris: Image galleries of bouquets, corsages and arrangements created by this Ottawa, Ontario studio.
- Weddings by Carole Urquhart: Features portfolio of custom bouquets and arrangements created in her Spokane, Washington area studio.
- Wiggy Flowers: Portfolio, brief biography and press appearances of floral artist Catherine Conlin.
- Wild Child: Background information and portfolio of designer Patricia Poto Eastwood.
- Wine Country Flowers: Includes portfolio of arrangements organized by themes, seasons and venues.
- Wisteria Floral Design: A Thornhill, Ontario florist specializing in wedding bouquets, unique arrangements, and event decor. Includes image galleries.
- Yanni Design Studio: Image galleries of large-scale ceremony and reception decor including huppahs, arches and centerpieces from their Illinois-based studio.