Search Home : Arts : Education : Organizations
- Arizona Art Education Association: Lessons, links and information about art education in Arizona.
- Arts Education Link: Featuring a registry of almost 200 artists, teachers, arts organizations and school serving Seattle and King County, Washington.
- Arts Education Partnership: Collaboration between arts, education, business, philanthropic and government organizations that promote educational policies supportive of arts education.
- Association of Independent Colleges of Art and Design: Operates programs that inform the public about art and design colleges, and programs that improve the quality of the member colleges.
- College Art Association: Membership organization that promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the history and criticism of the visual arts and in creativity and technical skill in the teaching and practices of art.
- European League of Institutes of the Arts: Independent network of arts education institutes in all disciplines, provides news, publications, information on activities and searchable database of art programs throughout Europe.
- Florida Art Education Association: Promotes and supports education by certified art teachers. Conference schedule, publications, galleries, forum, and membership details.
- Greywolf Arts Institute: Provides arts training for teachers and students both inside and outside Yale University. Site contains program information and an event schedule.
- Harvard Project Zero: Educational research `group` who's stated mission is "to understand and enhance learning, thinking and creativity in the arts, as well as humanistic and scientific disciplines, at the individual and institutional levels."
- LEAParts: Developing the theory and practice of arts in education through advocacy, networks and cpd seminars. Based in London, UK.
- Leap: Nonprofit organization that brings visual and performing artists and architects into the classroom for extended residencies.
- London Association of Art and Design Education: Visual arts education organization which supports primary through tertiary art teachers.
- Magnifico: Private, independent, non-profit organization focused on celebrating the visual, performing and literary arts through presentation and educational programs.
- National Art Education Association: A non-profit organization promoting art education through professional development, service, advancement of knowledge, and leadership.
- National Association for Fine Art Education: Features membership information, policies, news and discussions, a.g.m. reports, publications, links `resource` and contact details.
- National Office for Arts Accreditation: Provides information on four specialized accrediting agencies: National Association of Schools of Music, National Association of Schools of Art and Design, National Association of Schools of Theatre and National Association of Schools of Dance.
- National Society for Education in Art and Design: Leading national authority concerned with art, craft and design for all phases of education in the United Kingdom. Provides news, events, resources, links and research information.
- San Diego Arts Education Partnership: Association between the San Diego City Schools and the City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture, advocating to include arts and culture in every child's education.
- Tennessee Art Education Association: Mission statement, professional development, executive board, events calendar and art links page.
- The Arts Education Network: Provides independent analysis and summaries of surveys, reports and statistics, feature articles and resources for arts educators, parents and professionals.
- The California Arts Project: Statewide project to deepen teacher knowledge of dance, music, theatre and visual arts an to enhance instructional strategies for teach pre-Kindergarten through postsecondary students.
- The Center For Arts Education: Not-for-profit organization which promotes arts education in New York City public schools. Information on various programs and initiatives.
- The Institute for Traditional Studies: Researches, performs and promotes traditional arts education. Based in California.
- The Southeast Center for Education in the Arts: Institutes in music, theatre and visual art offering professional development programs, instructional materials, newsletter, and other resources helpful to arts educators at the elementary and secondary school levels.
- The Touchstone Center: Information on arts and education projects, workshops, seminars, publications program, the Archival Project and upcoming activities, for arts education organization based in New York City.
- Vero Beach Center for the Arts Education Program: Information on programs for schools, the public and summer art camp.
- Wakefield Arts Education Authority: Helps artists, arts organisations and teachers communicate effectively with each other, leading to the development of high quality arts activity in schools in the Wakefield, U.K. district.
- Wisconsin Art Education Association: Information for Wisconsin art educators, kindergarten through college. Includes regional and national news, WAEA-specific information, organization programs, activities and resources, and student artwork.