Search Home : Arts : Illustration : Specialized : Medical and Scientific
- Andrew Grivas: Medical and biological illustration for editorial, advertising, surgical technique and biotech device manufacturers.
- Ann Hogarth Scientific Illustration: Scientific illustration for publications and private commissions.
- ArtistsArt: Medical and equine illustration and communications. Specializing in content for healthcare, educational, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Audra Geras Illustration Inc.: At Geras Healthcare Productions we specialize in knowledge-based custom medical and conceptual illustration and animation for the healthcare market.
- BioVisual Communications: Provides digital and traditional illustration services for professionals and companies engaged in the fields of health, medicine, science, and biotechnology.
- Bioperspective: Beth Croce is an illustrator of medical and biological subjects. Examples of fine art, equine, and biomedical illustration and animation are available here.
- Bloch Medical Communications: Specializes in digital medical illustration for editorial, advertising and instructional needs.
- Clark Medical Illustration: Offers custom and stock scientific and medical illustration.
- Condon Production Associates: Offering services including medical illustration, computer animations and modeling, biomechanics and cut-aways, for use in litigation.
- Craig Luce: Portfolio of medical illustrations and fine art images.
- Cranial Nerves: Sells anatomical posters by illustrator André Leblanc.
- Damone Illustration: Specializing in archaeological, paleontological, and faunal illustration.
- Doug Struthers Studio: Includes portfolio of medical illustrations, 3D models, and animations.
- Eric Olson Design and Medical Illustration: Medical illustration, animation, and design.
- Fairman Studios Medical and Biological Illustration: Portfolio website for Fairman Studios, specializing in traditional and digital media for biomedical illustration, 2D animation, interactive media and web design.
- Figs.ca: A scientific, medical and biological illustrator providing media services for Nova Scotia scientists. Lists services, rates and contact information.
- Foerster Studios: The goal of Foerster Studios is to provide creative content that is visually captivating and scientifically accurate. They strive to help communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences, from doctors and scientists to children and their parents.
- Gale Mueller Illustration -- Medical and Scientific Illustrator: Accurate and artistic visual communication solutions for medical and scientific applications.
- Gary Carlson: 3D - Illustration - Animation / Medical and Biological: Contemporary medical and biotechnical illustration and animation for advertising and publishing.
- Genomic Art: Works of inspired scientists and artists related to the Human Genome Project.
- Gersony Medical Media: Gersony Medical Media, Inc. produces anatomically accurate illustrations and motion graphics for print, CDRom, video and the web.
- Gina Mikel, Scientific Illustration: Provides resources about scientific illustration, historical information about scientific illustrators, and the artist's portfolio of bird, frog, fish, insect and botanical illustration.
- Gramling Medical Illustration: A provider of accurate, informative, and dynamic medical illustrations and animations.
- Graphic Ark: Features examples of medical, botanical and natural history art of illustrator Joan Thomson.
- Graphic Pulse Medical Illustration, Animation and Web Design: Includes examples of realistically rendered figures, hands, faces, anatomy, medical instruments, editorial, and biological work. Capabilities in flash animation, 3D modeling/animation, interactive design and web site music composition also demonstrated.
- Imagineering S.T.A. Inc.: Medical, scientific and technical illustration; animation, 3D models and web site development and hosting.
- Indexed Visuals - Medical & Scientific Illustration: Largest searchable directory of stock medical, science and nature illustrations and artists portfolios. IV now lists general illustrators and images too. Choose from over 7,500 stock visuals and hundreds of artists.
- International Medical Illustration: Medical llustrations, animations and multimedia for doctors, surgeons, and advertising agencies.
- Jessie Good: Illustrations, animations and interactive content with a focus on scientific and medical content.
- Jillian O'Malley Illustration: Creates anatomical, conceptual, and surgical illustrations. Work performed traditionally and also with computer graphics software. Creates images for textbooks, journals, advertisements, medical malpractice and personal injury cases, and multimedia projects.
- JirehDesign.com: Medically accurate eye illustrations of eye anatomy, eye conditions, diseases and common eye surgical procedures.
- John Yesko: Services include interactive multimedia production, web site design, and medical illustration and animation.
- Jon P. Coulter: Certified medical illustrator Jon Coulter creates anatomical and scientific artwork for the medical and legal communities. Full service photography department available.
- Kikutani, Utako: Portfolio of a scientific illustrator. Illustrations of animals, plants, insects, and birds.
- Kristen Wienandt, CMI: Chicago-based certified medical illustrator and designer. Online portfolio.
- M.E. Bluhm - Medical & Biological Illustrator: Specializing in traditional and digitally rendered medical and biological illustration, design, and animation.
- MD Communications: Illustrator Mike de la Flor offers biomedical, technical, and scientific illustration, Web site design, and software training.
- Medart: Philip Wilson FMAA RMIP, Medical and Scientific Illustrator - anatomical, surgical, clinical artworks in colour, line and halftone.
- Medartist.com: Resource for artists, publishers, doctors, and other clients, with samples of work from a variety of illustrators.
- Medical Illustration Source Book: Images from professional illustrators and photographers advertising in the Association of Medical Illustrators Source Book, published by Serbin Communications, Inc.
- Medical Illustrations by Robert Finkbeiner: Portfolion of editorial, surgical, anatomical, and scientific illustrations.
- Megan Constan, Freelance Medical Illustration: Specializing in surgical and anatomical medical illustration, as well as animation, fine art, and design. Can accept limited freelance work on a case-by-case basis.
- Miller Medical Illustration & Design: Miller Medical Illustration and Design creates distinctive medical illustrations for the Publishing, Advertising and Legal Communities. Stock art available.
- Natural Science Illustrations.Com: A professional illustration service for publications and exhibitions, including technical drawings for monographs describing new species, book illustrations, and complete environmental reconstructions from raw data.
- Natural and Scientific Illustration, Gina Mikel: Illustrations of plants, animals, frogs, fish, and birds.
- Nenad Jakesevic: Mostly conceptual, scientific, and medical illustration. Drawings, paintings, and digital files.
- Neville's Forensic Art Service: A complete web site dedicated to forensic art.
- Nucleus Communications: Nucleus Communications creates and licenses medical illustration, animation, and interactive media for health-related institutions. Choose from our database of more than 15,000 illustrations or commission custom illlustration or animation.
- One Dream Design medical illustration & sculpture: Medical illustration, large scale medical exhibit design, and animatronic sculpture, sculptural ceramic art and pottery, general illustration, hospital interior, and human space design. Artists Adam and Hong Rubinstein make the designs of your art dreams come true.
- Peter Gardiner - Medical Illustrator: Peter Gardiner - Freelance Medical Illustrator and Medical Artist
- Petersen, Paul: Creates realistic anatomical and scientific illustrations.
- Right Brain Visualization: Available freelance artist specializing in medical illustration, 3D and 2D animation, web graphics and cartooning.
- Russell Kightley Media: Medical, biological & general illustrations
- Sarah Scanlon, Medical Illustrator: Illustration for anatomical, surgical, scientific and health publications, courtroom exhibits, new media and web design.
- Sue Barker - Artist & Botanical Illustrator: Botanicals in pencil, water colour, and pen and ink.
- Suzanne L. Adams, CT (ASCP): The Art of Cytology: the cell, viruses, fungi, folic acid/B12 deficiency.
- Symmation: Studio that specializes in creating accurate multimedia solutions for those in the medical, scientific, technical and educational sectors.
- Thom Graves Medical Media: Thom Graves Medical Media provides digital imagery for the medical community, publishing and advertising agencies.
- Thomas, Pat: Providing anatomical images for the legal community, publishers, advertising, and marketing.
- Visible Productions: Develops biomedical visualization materials and educational products such as 3D anatomical models, animations, and illustrations.
- Watercolors of Carol Wickenhiser Schaudt: Graphite illustrations for Dr. Curtis Ebbesmeyer's upcoming book: "All Things Afloat." Botanical illustrations. Watercolors.
- Watermark Design, Inc.: A creative studio that specializes in medical and technical illustrations, animations, and web publishings.
- Wayne Heim - Medical Illustration: Medical illustrator Wayne Heim, CMI. Information, sample and stock visuals available for review and purchase.
- Xvivo, LLC High-end Medical Animation: Film quality animation for pharmaceutical and medical device MOAs, museum exhibits and broadcast. With an award winning team, we design our projects from script to screen.
- Zoobotanica: Freelance digital and traditional illustration with specialist knowledge in all areas of botany, zoology, paleontology and biology. London, England.