Search Home : Arts : Literature : Genres : Science Fiction : Magazines and E-zines
- Ansible: Website version of the U. K. fanzine.
- Locus Online: The online version of the leading news and review magazine of the science fiction, fantasy, and horror publishing fields.
- Aberrant Dreams: Quarterly online magazine featuring stories and artwork in the science fiction, supernatural horror and fantasy genres.
- Absolute Magnitude: A quarterly magazine of adventure stories edited and published by Warren Lapine.
- Aeon Speculative Fiction: Quarterly publication in electronic format that publishes speculative fiction, non-fiction and features.
- Albedo One: Focuses on Irish, and also European, science fiction literature.
- Alien Skin: Monthly online magazine with SFF fiction and articles, contests and FAQs on genre writing.
- Analog Science Fiction and Fact: Site for the long running magazine showcasing both science fiction and science fact articles.
- Analog Science Fiction and Fact: Cover Art: Scans of cover art from a fan.
- Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine: Lighthearted science fiction and fantasy magazine, published bi-monthly in print.
- Apex Science Fiction & Horror Digest: Original short fiction.
- Arte Six: SFF zine which looks at film festivals and interviews genre authors.
- Artemis Magazine: Their content is near-term, near-Earth, hard science fiction.
- Asimov's Science Fiction: Essays by Isaac Asimov, stories, book and net reviews, readers' forum and chats, writers guidelines, cartoons, and puzzles.
- Astounding: Dedicated to John W Campbell's classic magazine Astounding Science Fiction, with a list of stories published plus a selection of quotations from stories.
- Astounding Stories: Speculative fiction eZine for Golden Age-style SFF.
- Aurealis: Australia's Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction
- Bento: Small amateur fanzine with tidbits from the silly to ruminations on the nature of fandom. Contains full text of some issues, and information on how to purchase or trade for hard copies.
- Bewildering Stories: Bewildering Stories features experimental writing in science fiction, fantasy and horror. Includes short stories, poetry, drama, reviews, correspondence and novels.
- British Fanzine Bibliography: 1931-1990: This bibliography concentrates on fanzines devoted to written Science Fiction and to the fandom associated with it. It does not include fanzines devoted to media science fiction.
- Challenging Destiny: Canadian SFF magazine with short stories, interviews and reviews.
- Chronicles Network: Online zine with book and film reviews, news and community forum.
- Concatenation Web Edition: This is the online version of the Eurocon award winning science and science fiction magazine featuring articles and reviews from contributors all over Europe.
- Continuum Science Fiction: Includes information on the style of stories accepted and publication schedule.
- Dark Fantasy Tales: A number of short fiction tales - SF, fantasy and horror.
- Dawn Sky: Original works of fantasy and science fiction art, fiction and digital audiovisual works.
- DiverseBooks - Resource For Readers of Science Fiction: A flexible `resource` for readers of Science Fiction, Fantasy and other books. News and Reviews.
- Dorado Raganos: Lithuanian fanzine published from 1995 to 1999.
- Dream Passage: Fiction and art contributions from fans whose interest lies in the science fiction, fantasy, and gothic horror genres.
- Epic Science Fiction and Fantasy: SFF articles and author interviews.
- Fantastica Daily: Daily about science fiction, fantasy, and horror in the news, in print and movies.
- Fantasy and Science Fiction: The award-winning Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, founded in 1949. The original publisher of Stephen King's Dark Tower, Daniel Keyes's Flowers for Algernon, and Walter M. Miller's A Canticle for Leibowitz.
- Fiction Mag: An online SFF fiction magazine, with stories online and in PDF download format.
- Future Fire: Online magazine of original writing in dark speculative fantasy.
- Galaxy eZine: The online version of the famous science fiction magazine with original material posted daily and weekly.
- Hologram Tales: Science fiction and fantasy magazine, with book and film reviews, author interviews, news, games, and fiction. From science fiction and fantasy search engine, SF Crowsnest.
- Icon Magazine: Print SFF 'poster' magazine. Contact details and subs for the print version only.
- Infinity Plus: Short stories, novel extracts, reviews, and the work of some of the world's top science fiction and fantasy authors.
- Internet Review of Science Fiction: Forum for the serious exploration of the literature of the fantastic. IROSF publishes articles, essays, interviews, reviews and criticism.
- Interzone: Includes subscription information and a brief description of the contents of recent issues of the noted U. K. science fiction magazine.
- Iris Sphere: Reviews of SFF television shows, comic books, games and movies.
- Jackhammer: An e-zine that explores a question of the week via science-fiction, fantasy, horror, nonfiction, and discussion. Includes information about a print edition.
- Juptier Science Fiction Magazine: A quarterly UK-based science fiction print zine. Site has details of how to submit to the offline magazine.
- Kenoma E-zine: Short stories based around speculative fiction and myth.
- Kimota: Contains stories from past issues, written and illustrated by writers and artists in Britain.
- Mimosa: Hugo-award-winning fanzine by Richard and Nicki Lynch.
- Movie and TV News: Webzine with most of its coverage focused on the USA's SFF media output.
- Nebula Science Fiction 1952 - 1959: A site devoted to Nebula Science Fiction magazine edited and published by Peter Hamilton in Glasgow between 1952-1959.
- Neometropolis: PDF-based e-magazine devoted to cyberpunk and technological fiction.
- On Spec: Includes subscription and back-issue information, as well as Canadian science fiction convention-related material.
- Ongoing Tales: Serial-based SF stories from e-book publisher Antelope Publishing.
- Phantazm: Magazine for parallel worlds. Dutch and English language options.
- Pigasus Press: Publisher of science fiction magazines and genre poetry.
- Plokta: A Hugo-nominated British fanzine with full text and art from back issues online.
- Private Galaxy: Micro-charge science fiction magazine with stories ranging from 25 to 75 cents.
- SF Eye: A semi-annual periodical devoted to interviews and criticism of modern science fiction unusual and adventurous illustrations.
- SFRevu: A monthly e-zine for science fiction news, reviews, and interviews.
- Sam's Dot: Home of the small-press speculative fiction magazines The Martian Wave, Champagne Shivers, and Aoife's Kiss.
- SciFiMe.com: SF news and reviews.
- Science Fiction Weekly: The leading electronic publication covering the world of Science Fiction, with news, reviews, original art and celebrity chats.
- Scientifiction Magazine: Monthly ezine showcasing emerging authors of hard and soft science fiction.
- Simulacrum: The Magazine of Speculative Transformation: PDF-format magazine with SFF features, fiction, poetry, interviews and artwork.
- Space and Time Magazine: Introduction, back issues, how to order, writers' and artists' submission guidelines, retailer information, ad rates, and order form.
- Spicy Green Iguana: A directory of speculative fiction magazines.
- Starburst: Since 1977, the ultimate guide to science-fiction and fantasy films, TV and books.
- Starlog: Online advert for the print edition of Starlog magazine.
- Surprising Stories: Fanzine featuring SF-related short stories, poetry and articles from published and unpublished authors.
- Sweet Despise: Exploration into darker literature; including recommended reading, columns, bibliographies and writing.
- Tangent Online SF&F Short Fiction Review Magazine: The only SF&F short fiction review magazine
- The Alien Online: News, reviews, interviews, feature articles and guest columns for sf and fantasy fans.
- The Eternal Night: Fiction, author interviews, sample chapters and book reviews for SFF and horror.
- The New York Review of Science Fiction: An important forum for the intelligent discussion of science fiction and fantasy.
- The Zone: SFF fiction, essays and reviews of books.
- Valhalla Science Fiction: SF e-zine with a fandom focus.
This category in other languages: