Search Home : Arts : Literature : Myths and Folktales : Myths : British and Celtic
- Animal Symbolism in Celtic Mythology: Overview article by Lars Noodén, discussing the tie between animals in Celtic and Welsh mythology with fertility and vitality.
- Celtic Heart: The Celtic Calendar: Discussion of Celtic calendrical practice.
- Celtic Mythology: Commentary and literary resources on the ancient religious and spiritual beliefs of the Celts.
- Celtic Mythology - An Anthropological View: Considers the animistic, totemistic and anthropomorphic aspects of native Celtic religious expression.
- Celtic Mythology - The Mythological Cycles: Short overview of four twelfth century cycles of traditional myths and legends, with a list of chief and minor tales.
- Celtic Realm: Mythology: Overview of the main deities of Celtic mythology with images.
- Celtic Religion and Mythology: Article about the diverse influences manifest in Celtic mythology.
- CelticGrounds: Welcome to Celtic Mythology: Introduction with illustrated primers on specific topics.
- Encyclopedia of the Celts: A searchable encyclopedia compiled and edited by Knud Mariboe of the contents of some of the greater and lesser known works of Celtic literature.
- Legends: Erin and Alba: Annotated guide to resources on the net.
- Lugodoc's Guide to Celtic Mythology: An overview of the Welsh and Irish canons.
- Macleod 's Celtic Mythology Page: Brief listing of Celtic mythological characters.
- Mitoloxía Asturiana - Asturian Mythology: On the mythology of Asturia in northern Spain and its ties with Celtic pre-christian beliefs (downloadable DOC format).
- Myths and Legends of the Celtic Race: By Thomas Rolleston (1911), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- Of Celts - Windsor Castle: Of Celts, fairy tales, stories, and history.
- Team project Sumer's Holy Grail Quest for 2004: A site dedicated to a team of British Researchers and their claim to have discovered the location of the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea. Including historical evidence and a call for fellow researchers to join their campaign to locate solid physical evidence of what the Grail really is.
- The Birth of Fin MacCumhail: Celtic Mythology on the founding of the Fenians.
- The Sacred Fire: A celebration of ancient Celtic history and lore, including legends, myths, festivals, the calendar, druids, ogham, faeries and leprechauns.
- The World of Gwdihw, Bard of Conwy: Dedicated to Welsh mythological tales.
- Timeless Myths - Celtic Mythology: Guide to ancient and medieval Celtic mythology from Ireland, Wales and Brittany.
- Tuatha De Danann, Genealogy, Fairies: The history and genealogy of the Tuatha De Danann showing the descent to the heirs of the throne of Arthur. The link to the Holy Grail, the Cistercians, and the Templars is discussed. Much information not available elsewhere.