Search Home : Arts : Literature : Poetry : Magazines and E-zines
- 2River: A site of poetry and art, quarterly publishing The 2River View and occasionally publishing individual writers in the 2River Chapbook Series.
- 32 Poems Magazine: Semiannual journal containing 32 poems in each edition. Subscription and submission information on web site. Some poetry from journal online.
- A Light Left On: The website for the Sacramento valley-based poetry, fiction and arts magazine includes a few poetry examples and information on submissions.
- Agnieszka's Dowry - AgD: Poetry serial of "A Small Garlic Press." Appears as print chapbooks and webzine.
- Anon: Print poetry magazine employing anonymous submission and assessment procedures. First issue out August 4, 2003.
- Anthology, Inc.: A print literary magazine that accepts submissions of poetry, prose, art or enter one of the annual contests.
- Atlanta Review: A biannual print magazine for poetry that features an international poetry contest.
- Barrow Street: A nonprofit organization that publishes a poetry journal and hosts a poetry reading series in New York City's West Village.
- Blue Collar Review: Quarterly print journal of poetry and prose from Partison Press. Webpage includes samples.
- Braquemard Poetry Magazine: Includes submission guidelines and online sales. From the United Kingdom.
- Bywords: A poetry magazine centered in Ottawa. Available worldwide by subscription.
- Celebrity Poem Magazine: Print magazine that accepts poems about celebrities. Submission information on web site.
- Chase Park: Dedicated to promoting the disparate voices in contemporary poetry, and to dialog among poets in matters of craft and tradition. Editorial, submission and subscription information and contents of past and current issues.
- Coffee House Poetry: Print magazine published 3 times a year for new, contemporary poetry by established and new poets. Includes a featured poet slot and annual competition. Submissions welcome.
- Concrete Wolf: A journal of Poetry: On-line sampling of the quarterly print poetry journal with information on submitting, subscribing and excerpts of previous issues.
- Crannog Magazine: Literary magazine published by Galway Writers' Workshop three times a year featuring quality Poetry,Fiction etc.
- Ekphrasis: The web site of the print publication for poems focused on individual works from any artistic genre.
- Electric Van: Print journal of poetry, short-shorts and experimental work.
- Epicenter Magazine: A magazine of poetry, short stories, essays and art.
- Firewheel Editions: Home page of Firewheel Editions, publisher of Sentence: A Journal of Prose Poetics and of fine chapbooks and books of contemporary poetry.
- Forklift, Ohio: A Journal of Poetry, Cooking, and Light Industrial Safety: Published by Forklift, Ink., this semiannual literary journal publishes imaginative works of poetry, prose, and visual art. The site includes enticing tidbits from the print edition.
- Gin Bender Poetry Review: A literature webzine featuring both experienced and new writers. See the website for submission guidelines.
- Haggard and Halloo: Independent ezine publishes surreal poetry by underground writers. Also has movie reviews and some visual art.
- Hanging Loose Press: Poetry magazine that accepts submissions.
- Highland Poetry Quarterly: Small quarterly print publication, subscription information available on the site.
- Hootenanny: A web supplement to the hard copy magazine published twice yearly in New York City. It has some poetry not found in the hard copy.
- Island Magazine: A Tasmanian-based quarterly featuring short stories, poetry, extracts from forthcoming novels, and articles and essays on topics of social, environmental and cultural significance.
- Jubilat: An international print zine from the University of Massachusetts. Examples and subscription information on the site.
- LUNA: a new journal of poetry and translation: Publishes poems by writers from throughout the U.S. and poems in translation from all over the world.
- Lilliput Review: Small press print magazine specializing in short poetry ten lines or less. Includes sample pages and subscription information.
- Love and Friendship Poems: Ebook and collection of poems to warm your heart, motivate your mind, and enlighten your soul. Our mission is to contribute to a smiley and peaceful world.
- Main Channel Voices: A showcase of accessible poetry with an eclectic mix of playful insights and serious commentary. All genres, including prose poems and short shorts are accepted.
- Mother Tongued: An online art gallery and literary journal dedicated to the celebration of women's art and women artists.
- My Favorite Bullet / Interior Noise Press: Quarterly print zine for contemporary poetry. Site contains archives of all issues, including featured poet pages, essays, submission guidelines and links.
- Never Bury Poetry: Website of the quarterly print magazine, in print since 1989. Includes examples of past work, details of how to subscribe and submit.
- New Hope International: Magazine and chapbook publisher based in the UK. Includes samples, reviews, and links.
- New Zoo Poetry Review: Website of the annual literary poetry magazine, including poem samples, subscription and submission information.
- No Experience Required: A literary print zine controlled by a Texas writers group. It contains a large number of links that are helpful to the writing community.
- Numbat Poetry Journal: Australian and overseas poetry. Submission guidelines on site.
- Outpost Entropy: Submission information for a small print magazine that publishes poetry on an irregular basis. They enjoy the experimental.
- POESY Magazine: Publishes inspirational poetry, reviews, interviews and articles about Santa Cruz, Boston and other areas of the United States.
- Panic! Brixton Poetry: A print magazine and webzine of poetry and art dedicated to "the myriad voices of Brixton, South London and beyond".
- Pleiades: Online version of the respected literary magazine noted for publishing more formal poetry.
- Poems Niederngasse: A monthly poetry e-zine with a paper edition published twice a year.
- Poet's Paradise: A quarterly ring-bound magazine where poets of all ages can get their work published. General information, submissions, subscriptions, and competitions.
- Poetic Hours: Online companion to the print zine published twice yearly.
- Poetic Inhalation: An exploration of underground and surrealist poetry and art.
- Poetry Canada Magazine: Promotes culture and diversity through poetry, photography and art. Available world-wide and open to submissions.
- Poetry Daily: An anthology of contemporary poetry offering new poems from books, magazines and journals currently in print, as well as an archive and daily news.
- Poetry Depth Quarterly: Small print quarterly out of North Highlands, CA, includes samples of poetry and the feature artist from the current issue, as well as details on how to subscribe and submit.
- Poetry Flash: This Poetry Review and Literary Calendar is a bi-monthly print zine with an online companion.
- Poetry Greece Magazine: This website includes extracts from current print issues, submission guidelines and subscription information.
- Poetry International: Website for the print annual includes publication history, subscription and submission information.
- Poetry Magazine: Website of the print magazine includes a weekly featured poet, information on current issue, subscriptions, and programs of the Modern Poetry Association.
- Poetry Wales: Quarterly magazine of poetry and criticism from Wales and the world under editor Robert Minhinnick. Contact, submission and subscription information on site.
- Poetrybay - Online Poetry Magazine: Poetrybay and Long Island Quarterly - poetry publications for the 21st century.
- Poets Publish Poetry: Poets can publish, promote and sell their poetry. Readers can read and post poems to their friends for free and purchase poetry collections.
- PomPom: A journal of poetic polylogue that directly engages or responds to work published in previous issues, with the aim of making the magazine's contents the "property of many."
- Potato Hill Poetry Magazine: Subscription information for the print magazine devoted to poetry education.
- Ppetices.com: Submit Poetry, Add music and pictures to poetry,Send and recieve feedback on your poetry.Free Membership!
- Promise: A print magazine published twice a year, featuring poetry, short prose, photography and artwork.
- Rattle: A diverse, ad-free print publication of poetry and opinions from all walks of life. Previous issues are available online.
- SSO Press - Free Poetry: SSO Press offers a wide variety of poetry from writers in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. This is a free resource. Issues are posted online.
- Seneca Review: Website for the print magazine, with selected excerpts and subscription information in addition to other materials related to the journal.
- Shearsman: The online version of the Shearsman print magazine, owned by the Shearsman Books press, both devoted to contemporary poetry. Current and some back issues and subscription and submission information.
- Skald Magazine: Magazine publishing poetry, short stories and black and white artwork. Selected work online, plus subscription and back issue information.
- Skyline Magazine: Poetry & stories published in our low cost magazines, personalized for you. Children's writing accepted.
- Slope: Online journal of original poetry. Current and past issues. Part of Slope Publishing Inc., a non-profit organization registered in the State of New Hampshire.
- Small Town: A poetry journal, which may publish between zero and three pieces of fiction per issue. Submission guidelines, samples, and information on the editor.
- Sometimes I Sleep With The Moon: Ezine open to poetry and prose submissions from new and established poets.
- Spinning Jenny: Annual poetry zine out of New York, with subscription and submission information on the website.
- Stone View Press: Publisher of "10:15," a forthcoming print quarterly literary journal devoted to creative poetry. Submissions accepted via email.
- Swan Sycthe Press Poetry Publishing Group: Discovering and publishing some of the best new poets in America today.
- The Black Rose Poetry Magazine: Quarterly print magazine publishing poems by UK poets. Includes readers' choice poem, submission and subscription information.
- The Circle Magazine: A small print zine featuring poetry, short stories, book and cd reviews.
- The Comstock Review: Published in print biannually with 100 pages of all styles of original poetry. Submission and subscription information, the Comstock Writers' Group, contest and a handbook for poets.
- The Fiddlehead: Canada's longest living literary journal, The Fiddlehead is published four times a year at the University of New Brunswick.
- The Madd Poem Paper: A monthly webzine based on the weekly paper publication that allows students at the Edison Job Corps to connect with the power and benefits of poetic self-expression.
- The New Formalist: A small journal that publishes twice a year, on the web and in print.
- The New Formalist: Print and online journal of innovative formal poetry. Current issue and archives of contents.
- The New York Quarterly: A magazine devoted to the pure craft and technique of poetry writing.
- The Pittsburgh Quarterly: Online version of the small press literary magazine that grew out of the community writing workshop movement. Available on the web and as a pdf file.
- The Poetry Billboard: Poetry from Singapore, including such well known writers such as Alfian Saat and Aaron Lee. Also critical essays and reviews.
- The Prose Poem: Website of the print magazine where the focus is short, epiphanic prose or "prose poems." Includes subscription and submission information and online texts.
- The Rogue Scholars Collective: Poems and an email newsletter.
- The San Diego Arts and Poets Magazine: Quarterly print arts and poetry magazine with the goal of encouraging the production, distribution, and appreciation of the diverse artists and poets of our community.
- The Wolf magazine for poetry: Quarterly print poetry magazine including reviews, essays and audio. Some selections on web site. Published in London, England.
- Tiger's Eye: A Journal of Poetry: Includes submission, contest, subscription information, and sample poetry.
- Topix.net: Poetry: News about poetry, collected from various sources on the web.
- U.S. 1 Worksheets: A poetry and fiction magazine published by a Poets' Cooperative in Princeton, New Jersey.
- VOiCE: An independent magazine featuring art, poetry, and photography.
- Vallum: contemporary poetry: A biannual journal featuring poetry by emerging and established writers from Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
- Valparaiso Poetry Review: An electronic journal of contemporary poetry and poetics. Includes submission guidelines, recommended book list, author archives and online issues.
- Waterways: A print zine published 11 times a year, with a different theme for each issue.
- WordWrights: Bi-monthly print zine, selections and subscription information available on the site.
This category in other languages: