Search Home : Arts : Literature : World Literature : Indian
||Edasseri Govindan Nair@
|Narayan, R. K.@
- Amir Khusro: 13th century Sufi poet from Delhi.
- Bengali Literature: Contains information on many of the great personalities in the history of the Bengali literature. Also Bengali poems and their English translations.
- Books for Indians and by Indians: Various titles by Indian authors for sale.
- Canadian Tamil Literature: Presents translations of Tamil literature.
- Chandra's Bookpage: Reviews and summaries - in English and often in German - of books, both classical and modern (under the subsections: Kannada literature and Indian fiction in English), from the Indian subcontinent.
- Forum Hub: Discussion pages on Tamil literature.
- INDOlink Book and Media Review: A review of titles by Indian and Indian-expatriate authors as well as works on related topics.
- Indian Literature: Indian and Sanskrit literature, classics, authors, titles and e-texts.
- Indo-Anglian Fiction: Articles and discussion on Indian writers in English.
- Kannada Saahitya PuTa: Extensive `resource` of literature in Kannada.
- Kannadasaahithya.com: Discussion of Kannada literature. Kannada and English sections.
- Kashmiri Writers, Scholars and Poets: A selection of writings from ancient and contemporary Kashmiri writers.
- Kerala Journal: Literature from Kerala, including information on Malayalam books and authors.
- Kovilan: Some of the works of Kovilan (Kandanisseri Vattomparambil Velappan Ayyappan), written in Malayalam are available here in translation.
- Monsoon Magazine: Monsoon Magazine is an on-line journal of South Asian literature and culture.
- Narmad: Information on a one-man show about the Gujarati writer.
- Pandita Kotha Satyanarayana Chowdary: 20th century Telugu writer from Andhra Pradesh.
- Parabaas: Website for Bengali literature. Books in Bengali can be ordered here.
- Raju Mukhavura: A collage of modern Malayalam literature - a documentary, film, novel, poems and stories.
- Riffat Murtaza: The author's own short stories in Urdu and English, with texts and links to other works in Urdu and other languages.
- SAWNET: Books by and about South Asian Women: Information about women writers and reviews of their books.
- Sasialit: Literature Of South Asia And The Indian Diaspora: Discussions of contemporary literature of south Asia, including works by authors of south Asian origin throughout the world.
- Seshendra: Visionary Poet of the Millennium: Seshendra is a trendsetter both in poetry and criticism, occupies a place of crucial importance in the development and evolution of Modern Indian literature. His books have been translated into English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Kannada, and Greek
- South Asian American Literature: Literature and issues of the South Asian diaspora.
- Telugu Kavulu: List of famous Telugu people, writers, poets and freedom fighters.
- The Kama Sutra: Full text of the work by Vatsyayana translated into English, by Richard Burton.
- The Reviewer: An ezine for Indian literature, deliverable by email.
- Urdu Hi Urdu: A large list of links related to Urdu and Urdu poetry.
- Webring for Indian Literature: Home of websites related to Indian fiction, poetry and drama.
- netGuruIndia: Book Review Online: Reviews of Indian and foreign works.