Search Home : Arts : Movies : Guides
- A Short History of the Movies: Web companion to the book by Gerald Mast, with links to sites related to film history.
- AGP Film Credits Database: A database of film credits including the cast, crew, effects and support personnel, suppliers, and distributors.
- Based on the Book: Compilation of book titles, short stories, and plays that have been made into motion pictures.
- Bob World Film Database: List of films, videos, and television series in which there is a female actor with a "bob" hairstyle.
- Cinefania: Horror, sci-fi, thriller, fantasy and bizarre movies. Contains film information, multimedia, and historical details.
- Cinemorgue: Lists actresses who have died on-screen. Many entries include descriptions on the death and screen captures.
- Comic Book Movie: News about the production of movies based on comic book characters.
- DC Movie Guide: Locations used in movies filmed in Washington DC. Alphabetical listing with pictures, film titles, and descriptions.
- Fiction Into Film List: Searchable list of science fiction, fantasy, and horror movies and TV shows that were based on works of fiction.
- FilmDedications: Information about personal dedications found at the end credits for various films.
- Garner's Movie Classics: A collection of movies sorted by genre with quotes, pictures and/or sounds for the listed titles. Also includes one-word reviews of recent films.
- Hollywood Ripper: Chronological guide to feature and television films about Jack the Ripper. Film details include credits, synopses, and relationships with other films.
- KORDA: National and regional support schemes for the development, production and distribution of films and audiovisual works in the European Union Member States.
- Lumiere: Systematic compilation of annual film ticket sales statistics in European cinemas since 1996. Entries include totals and a breakdown by individual country.
- Moviepooper: Reveals endings to classic and recently released features. Alphabetical listing of films.
- Movies Past and Present: Plot outlines and capsule reviews for films in various genres.
- Mystical Movie Guide: Reviews, ratings, and synopses for metaphysical and spiritual movies.
- Ruined Endings: Provides endings for various films, organized alphabetically. Allows user contributions and modifications.
- Sequels: Listing of sequels, prequels, and remakes that are slated for release. Includes sortable listings, rankings, and links to specific movie information.
- The 80s Movies Rewind: Films from the 1980s listed alphabetically or by genre. Listings include plot synopses, reviews, trivia, and film recommendations.
- The Epics: An interactive list of Hollywood films whose running time exceeds 3 hours. Provides pictures of the DVD covers and running times for each film [requires Flash].
- The Worldwide Guide to Movie Locations: Includes photographs of varous shooting locales as well as film synopses. Allows browsing by place, film, or cast member.
- War Movies Database: Films indexed by historical conflict. Listings include synopses, reviews, and photographs.
- Where Did They Film That: Location listings for films made in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Allows searching by film title or place name.