Search Home : Arts : Movies : Organizations : Filmmaking
- Zero One Entertainment: A non profit, independent film and video production organization in Arizona. They produce short films, live events, documentaries, and music videos. Coverage of latest news and current projects.
- 911 Media Arts Center: Washington's media center supporting film, video and digital media artists with workshops, screenings and interaction opportunities.
- ACFC WEst, Local 2020 CEP: A technical film union with skilled and experienced craftspeople in departments from Accounting to Transportation. They specialize in pilots, TV Series, and MOW's.
- Armenian Film Foundation: A non profit, educational and cultural organization dedicated to the documentation on film and video of Armenian heritage and life.
- Association of Cinema and Video Laboratories, Inc.: An organization comprised of motion picture laboratories, post production facilities and support companies, that is dedicated to the open exchange of technical information affecting filmmakers.
- Association of Independent Video and Filmmakers: A national service organization for independent media. A `resource` for independent film and videomakers, providing programs and services, as well as a sense of community.
- Blatantly Subtle: Collective dedicated to the production of new material for screenings through the collaboration and coordination of the underground New York film community.
- Carolina Production Guild: UNC's filmmaking organization. Information about equipment, members, projects, links, and the Hi Mom! Film Festival 2000.
- Center for Independent Documentary: Organization to assistant independent film and video makers with the production of documentaries.
- Detroit Filmmakers Coalition: A non profit media arts center providing support and resources to local independent filmmakers; rents equipment to members; promotes film through education and exhibition; and is a center for filmmakers and their supporters.
- Directors Guild of Canada - BC District Council: Background details, list of productions, upcoming events, and contact information.
- Empowerment Project: Provides support for independent producers, artists, activists and organizations working in video and other media.
- Film Arts Foundation: Non profit, member-based `resource` for independent film and video makers. Funding, classes, equipment, annual festival, print magazine, and links.
- Film Producers Club: Supports the development and production of films that explore the meaning of life. Overview, projects, sponsorship details, membership information, and links.
- Film/Video Arts: Non profit organization based in New York promoting the education of independent filmmakers. Information on the organization, its education programs, its equipment hire and post-production services and details of related events.
- Films For Charities: A non profit organization that produces movies to represent Asian Indian culture in a positive way.
- Haltwhistle Film Project: UK-based organization aims to advance and improve education and training through encouragement of involvement in multimedia.
- Hawaii Filmmakers Initiative: Resources for Hawaii's independent filmmakers.
- IAC - The Film and Video Institute: IAC is an international organization whose aims are to further interest and education in relation to all aspects of film and video making and associated visual arts.
- IMAGE Film & Video Center: An organization that supports a strong independent media arts community by promoting the production, exhibition and public awareness of film and video as artistic forms of individual expression.
- Independent Feature Project: A non profit organization created to support the courageous work of artists and technicians working in independent film.
- Independent Filmmaker's Coalition: A non profit, midwest organization that promotes creative and artistic expression through film, video and media production.
- Kabinet: A non profit digital filmmaking co-op and online film journal.
- Maine Film and Video Association: Organization of professionals, companies, individuals, and students involved in the film and video industry in the state of Maine. News, articles, members, and links.
- National Association of Latino Independent Producers: Professional membership organization that addresses the needs of Latino independent producers and promotes the advancement and development aof Latino film and media arts.
- National Film Board of Canada.: Includes articles and downloads.
- National Screen Institute - Canada: An organization that provides a continuum of career-long professional development for Canadian film and television industry professionals.
- Nebraska Independent Film Project: To bring diversity to film, television and web audiences through the support of Nebraska's independent filmmakers and media artists. Meetings, and membership info.
- Northeastern Ontario Filmmakers Association: A supportive filmmaking community in North-eastern Ontario. Discussion board, resources, and membership info.
- Northwest Film Forum: Non profit organization dedicated to the artistic development of the local independent film community.
- Oklahoma Territory Film Council: Non profit organization that provides networking, showcasing, promotional, and educational venues for independent film and video professionals.
- Set Decorators Society of America: A professional organization for decorators of film, and television. Membership info, SDSA resources, and a member directory.
- Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers: An organization for motion picture and television engineers. Resources, job opportunities, conference info, and information about membership.
- Spiritual Cinema Alliance: A `resource` for filmmakers who want to get involved in the development of spiritually exalting films.
- Steadicam Operators Association: Directory of steadicam operators by state, message board, FAQs, workshops, links, and classifieds.
- Sundance Institute: Supports development of independent filmmakers, screenwriters, playwrights, composers and other film and theater artists.
- The Workshop (Asian American Filmmakers Collaborative): A `group` of New York based Asian American filmmakers dedicated to improving their craft and sharing resources.
- University Filmmakers Alliance: An organization for student directors, actors, writers, and producers at the University of Texas.
- Upstartfilms: Non profit association that seeks to assist Australian filmmakers. Upcoming events, film submission details, and news.
- Visual Communications Online: Promotes intercultural understanding through the creation, presentation, preservation, and support of Asian American independent media and film festivals.
- Visual Effects Society: An organization for digital artists and visual effects technicians. Visual effects resources, tools, and information about membership.
- Winnipeg Film Group: An artist-run film education, production, distribution and exhibition center committed to enhancing the art of film.