Search Home : Arts : Movies : Organizations
- American Film Institute: Dedicated to identifying and training the next generation of film makers. Guide to workshops and schedule of exhibitions.
- American Motion Picture Society: Hosts the American International Film Festival. Membership information, festival details and history, film submission information, and links.
- Association of Film Commissioners International: Network of film liaison professionals worldwide.
- BAFTA East Coast: The British Academy of Film and Television Arts provides overview of organisation, news and information on events and membership.
- Centre for Cinematic Research: Endeavours to bring together international professionals from various branches of film studies. General information, seminars, and journal.
- Chicago Institute for the Moving Image: Nonprofit organization that encourages filmmakers to take responsibility for the way their films affect their audiences. Includes details of current projects and information on events.
- Cinemedia: Encourages and assists the development, production, exhibition and knowledge of film, television and new media in Australia.
- Cultural Industries: Cinema and audiovisual media: UNESCO encourages the design of national or regional policies in the field of cinema and audio-visual, in order to create environments conducive to development.
- European Children's Film Association: Organization for those interested in high quality films for children and young people.
- Film and Television Action Committee: Grassroots organization of film workers and small film businesses. Mission statement, trade remedy information, meetings, news, resources, union relations, and links.
- Florida Motion Picture and Television Association: Organization of Florida motion picture and television professionals. Officers, events, membership information, contact information, newsletter, and links.
- Internet Film Critics Association: International online organization made for professional and non-professional film critics.
- Latin-American Cinemateca of Los Angeles: Nonprofit viewer-sponsored film exhibition and cultural organization dedicated to supporting and cultivating every aspect of Latin-American cinema.
- Media Resource Centre: South Australian organization providing support for local filmmakers. General information, membership details, support service details, and job opportunities.
- Motion Picture Association of America: Includes information on ratings system for both movies and television, press releases, and legislation.
- Muse Film and Television: Non-profit company which uses film and digital media to create films on the visual arts and culture. Background information, and synopses of films produced as well as projects in development.
- National Black Programming Consortium: Non-profit media service organization devoted to the preservation, production, distribution and promotion of diverse film and videos about African Americans and the experiences of the African Diaspora.
- National Projects: A civic-minded organization dedicated to the artistic production, presentation and promotion of the motion picture medium.
- Northwest Film Center School of Film: Regional media arts `resource` and service organization, based in the Portland Art Museum.
- Omni Short Films: Extensive interactive on-line selection of short films from around the world. Omni distributes in all media.
- Puerto Rico Film Commission: Non-profit organization aims to provide resources for audiovisual production as well as to promote the development of the film industry in the region. Background, locations, resources, local details, and links.
- Real Institute: A nonprofit film events organization based in Gwynedd, North Wales. Background information, members, and links.
- Swiss Film Center: National agency for promotion of long feature and documentary films. Site available in Dutch, English and French.
- TAFTP: Texas Association of Film / Tape Professionals: Nonprofit trade association. Background information, member database, upcoming events, photographs, and forum.
- The Documentary Center at George Washington University: Provides education on and promotion of documentary films.
- The Dove Foundation: Suggestions, reviews and approval information on family-oriented movies and videos.
- The Florida Room: Aims to facilitate the collaboration of local arts and community organizations and to aid in the development of existing venues for artists to present their work. Overview programs, staff, and links.
- The Hollywood Sign Trust: View The Hollywood Sign from six Panasonic security cameras and learn about the Hollywood SignTrust and how it helps maintain the Hollywood landmark.
- The Irish Screen: Nonprofit arts organization promoting Irish directors, actors and cinema in Los Angeles.
- The Short Film Bureau: A non-profit organisation dedicated to raising awareness of the short film. Site contains advice on funding, marketing and distributing short films.
- Union of Bulgarian Film Makers: Promotes the development of the film art and the audiovision in Bulgaria.
- Young Artists Awards: A non-profit organization which awards scholarships to financially challenged and physically handicapped teens and younger individuals seeking a future in the entertainment industry.
This category in other languages: