Search Home : Arts : Movies : Personal Pages
- A Movie List: The Movie List is a place to go when deciding good movies to rent. A compilation of people from all over the globe's favourites.
- Alexander's Favorite Disney Movies: Looks at more than a dozen of Disney's animated classics, from the perspective of both a toddler and his parents.
- All U Need: Everything you need in entertainment from information, reviews, and ratings of movies and music.
- Ardabros' Cult and Classic Movie Page: Information and reviews of author's favorite cult movies sorted by genre.
- Biglars' Homepage: Features opinions on movies and details on favorite sport teams.
- Blockbuster Customers Suck: Blockbuster Video employee presents site about video renter stupidity.
- Bosskdawg's Movie World: Author's favourite celebrities, film reviews, cartoons and wrestling.
- Brian's World of Movies: Information about prominent film directors and several horror film series. Also includes movie-related articles by Brian Fitzgerald.
- Burning Crotch Productions: Reviews and commentary on mainstream film.
- Camy's Movie Page: Description and quotes from author's favorite movies.
- Chicago Girl: Contains personal details and lists of favorite movies by type.
- Choi's Classic Film Page: Personal site containing favorite movie lists by decade for the last 100 years of film
- Chuck Griffith's Site: Chuck's work in cinematography, the web and his own opinions on a variety of topics.
- CineMagic: Several reviews, movie bloopers, and trivia.
- Cinemaster David Robert Smith: The official homepage of Cinemaster Dave, offering information about him, his hobbies and friends, about his movies and projects and about the movies he loves.
- Classic Film: Television airings calendar, list of films, actor information.
- Classic Trailers: Personal tributes to the stars and directors of the silver screen.
- Countdown to Corruption: Personal site with reviews and pictures for films including Godfather II, Snatch, and Fight Club.
- Critterbob's DVD Movies: A personal list of favorite movies on DVD. Mainly animated, action, horror and science fiction with movie synopsis and cover photo. Indexed by title and category.
- Dan's Movie Madness Pages: Reviews, film theory, and other movie madness including an extensive Tim Burton Page.
- Dave Rudd: A personal site with biographical information and wedding pictures for this Emmy nominated director of photography.
- Dave's Movie Page: List of links to underrated films, with brief comments.
- Demonic Pillbug: Flash movie making, encapsulated film reviews, quotes, and polls. Also includes a message board, chat room, and links.
- Diary of a Movie Addict: Information about favorite films, underrated actors, recommended books about film, and a wish list for films to be released on home video.
- Dimka Movies: Links and information on mostly non-mainstream films.
- Djfilms: Includes fan's list of favorite 100 movies, and links.
- Doctor Ed's Doctored Shows and Films: Provides information on trading video tapes of altered films and television shows.
- Dorothy Lee and Wheeler and Woolsey Tribute: Dedicated to the fascinating careers & lives of 1930s comedians Dorothy Lee, Bert Wheeler and Robert Woolsey.
- Drew the Dragon's Lair: Join Drew the Dragon and his friend/assistant Matt the Magician as they discuss Star Wars, Beast Wars, and other stuff.
- EAW Movies Home Page: Eric A Wildgrube's film reviews, rating system, and top 25 personal favourites.
- Eclectric Dragonfly: Screen Caps Database: Features a selection of video stills and sound clips from various films. Also includes commentary on some favorite films.
- Elf's Page: Features personal pictures and wav files from favorite movies.
- Famous Flix: Fan-written reviews, upcoming film details and gossip, accompanied by pictures.
- Fidelio's Film Central Services: Reviews of recent theater and DVD releases, awards, and polls.
- Film Music Literature Cyberplace: Includes film reviews, message boards, chat room, and images from various films.
- Film Reviews by Vita Lusty: A personal movie site featuring reviews of Vita's favorite movies including obscure films such as Italian for Beginners, and Stevie.
- FilmCrazy: Reviews of Gregg Donaldson's favourite films from a variety of genres.
- Flickhead: Includes coverage of the movie Metropolis, other reviews, and links.
- Forumula for a Modern Epic: A funny list of character types considered necessary for a modern epic including digital sidekicks, cowardly friends, hot chicks, and high class villains.
- Golden Patty Awards: Chili-n-Willie host their own version of the Academy Awards, with user nominations.
- Gorman Films: Michael Gorman's personal site featuring screenplays, short films, commentary, reviews, and a messageboard.
- Hallopino Film: Features fan tributes to Fight Club, Face/Off, and the Tick TV show.
- Hauntnut Presents Celluloid Junkie: Movie and DVD reviews, personal information, and links.
- Hot Stuff's Movie Page: Contains wav files from movies and poetry.
- Jack-the-Lad's Favorite Movie List: An ex-projectionist and armchair film critic presents his list of the best films ever made.
- Jefferson Burruss: Web site producer for Paramount Pictures Interactive Marketing. Links to sites completed, upcoming projects, and a diary.
- Jill's Movie Guide: Personal site with brief reviews of favorite movies by genre such as comedy or action.
- Justin's Movie Corner: Reviews and top ten lists of movies, old and new.
- Kate at the Movies: Synopses and reviews of favorite films.
- Katjes Movie World: Movie reviews, ratings, rating reasons, awards, and recommended viewing.
- King Rex: Features links to celebrity sites, reviews of a few current movies, and box office information.
- King Spud's Movie and TV Pages: Includes AFI's top lists, personal film reviews, Academy Awards opinions, television hall of fame, actor biographies, a quiz, and related links.
- Kristian's Year at the Cinema: Film ratings broken down by several categories, movie attendance statistics, and film synopses.
- Links Of My Favour: Information about Star Trek (Original), William Shatner, Phil Hartman, Bill Bixby, and other subjects.
- Magique: 100 Movie Scenes: One hundred classic movie scenes, described and assessed by a film enthusiast.
- Makeup effects by James Rogers: Creature creations by James Rogers including foam latex monsters and sculptures.
- Merlin's Manifesto: Upcoming movie news, trailers, desktop themes, and message boards. Featuring horror, fantasy, and science fiction entertainment.
- Mikey's Movie Page: Mikey writes reviews for recent movies and gives out his own annual movie awards.
- Movie Central: Reviews, pictures, trailers, Top Tens, and Animated GIFs.
- Movie Magic and the Silver Screen: Brief film and television show reviews, information about people involved in making movies, several top lists, and opinions on movie-related subjects.
- Movie Mania: Reviews, previews, boxoffices, a FREE newsletter a mini-newspaper. Discuss in the forums or vote your opinions.
- Movie Mania: Personal site with information about favorite movies including Top Gun, Pretty Woman, and First Knight.
- Movie Mayhem: Reviews, DVD releases, message board, and links to trailers.
- Movie Waffle: An Irish movie fan presents his opinions on cinema. With posters, midi files, and reviews.
- Movies on the Floor: What one person with a great list was watching this week.
- My Favorite Movies: Features images and commentary on one fan's favorite movies, Television shows, and music types.
- My Home This Is: Personal site with commentary and storyline ideas for Star Wars, The Simpsons, and Tim Burton movies.
- NerdDom: Information about Christina Ricci, Danny Elfman, Tim Burton, and lots of crazy gothic stuff.
- Nikkis Favorite's: Info about a female film fan's interest in movies as well as links to Tim Burton and Jim Henson related sites.
- Ocean Blue Films: Includes reviews of movies, message board, polls, trailers, and box office stats.
- Overcast Productions: UK cinema release dates, pictures from films, links, and a forum.
- Paul's Video Tape Trade: A video and DVD trading page for fans of sci-fi, horror, and exploitation films of the 1950s and 1960s.
- Pete's Movie Page: Trailers, release dates, movie web rings, and other movie information.
- Phil Johnson: Pictures and brief descriptions of prominent directors, actors and actresses. Pictures of film videotape covers, organized by category. Poetry, soundtracks, and links.
- Phil Pearson's Website Of Film: A personal movie site with reviews, a regular voting poll, pictures, guestbook, and other film related information.
- Planet BG: Personal site with a Matrix movie like theme and coverage of singer CoCo Lee and a guide of things to do in Los Angeles.
- Pookiebear's Movies: Information about the movies Practical Magic, That Thing You Do, and X-Files.
- Ralv's Film Reviews: Reviews, quotes and a top 100 list.
- Roy Short's Movie Posters: Pictures and information about a private collection of Clint Eastwood, and John Wayne movie posters and videos
- SailorMagenta's World: Contains a Sailor Moon shrine, a Rocky Horror Picture Show Shrine, and other stuff.
- Sanfilippo's Weird Assembly: Features favorite movies and information about the weird world of the site's creator.
- Sarah's Consciousness: Provides list of favorite actors and small trivia quiz.
- SciFi Destinations: Features information about comic book characters like Green Lantern, as well as information about sci-fi movies and shows such as Star Trek and Star Wars
- Scott Plauche: An online portfolio for feature film and movie production designer Scott Plauche.
- Staci's Chalet: Features links to favorite movies, plays, and humor.
- Stephen Bourne's Movie Quips: Personal reviews of recently released films.
- Sumesh's web page: Personal Indian movie site featuring list of favorite Indian movies and personal information.
- TKO Home Page: Tim's favorite movies, actors, and actresses. Reviews, odd facts, and pictures.
- The Big Screen: Film news, video releases, reviews, awards, images, message board, and related links.
- The Bloomies: Best films from 1900 to present, according to Robert Bloom.
- The Butterfly's Garden: Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter and other fan fiction.
- The Film Red Line: Features reviews, links, and image galleries for favorite movies such as "Good Will Hunting" and "Fight Club."
- The Golden Age of the Bunny Film: True story of the once great "Bunny Film" Industry as told by one of the greatest bunny stars
- The Larry Page: Film: Features a top 100 films of all time list along with lists of best films by year released according to Lary.
- The LenzView: Provides personal commentary on life, reviews of movies, and DVD information.
- The Lyons Den: Features film reviews, a Catherine Zeta-Jones page, and picture pages.
- The Ongoing Adventures: Features film reviews, essays, a list of favorite films, as well as features on other entertainment formats.
- The Tao of the World and Beyond: Member of Star Wars Webring, Blair Witch Project WebRing, has detailed web pages for Star Wars, BWP fans and is also a personal page.
- Third Millennium Entertainment: Something for everyone. Screenwriting, film and video production, story boarding, FAQs, industry links, movie trivia, journal log of script-in-progress, plus information on comics, and graffiti art.
- Thrills from both sides of the camera: Multi-faceted filmmaker's inside look at "Texas Chainsaw Massacre," "Hills Have Eyes," "Re-Animator," and "Confessions of a Serial Killer". Also Rondo Haton and genealogy.
- Tom Lythe: Lists of upcoming feature and short films.
- Volta Films: Enthusiastic, intensely opinionated responses to films from Seattle-based critic/filmmaker Adam Hart.
This category in other languages: