Search Home : Arts : Music : Chats and Forums
- Ultimate Metal: Huge metal forum talking about the music and life, featuring many official artist forums.
- 2SG Forum: Forum dedicated to all urban music styles (garage, r&b, hip-hop, d&b).
- 411hype: Hiphop forum with sections for audio battles and exchange, MC`s and politics.
- 80's Message Forum: Active message forum for eighties fans.
- Akron Music Forum: A message board for people in the Akron, Ohio area who are interested or involved in rock music.
- Alternative forums: Forum with sections on most types of rock, metal and punk.
- Anthems Dance Music: Forum about modern dance music; sections include DJ mixing, dance events and "Name that song".
- Anti Popstars: Forum with anti-pop talk. There are also discussions on rock, music melody and concerts.
- Audio Senate: Music forum covering rock, metal, pop and gothic. Includes reviews, lyrics and recommendations.
- B2K Fan: Message board for B2K fans.
- Bandchat.com: Online bulletin board for airing your views on breaking stories in the music industry.
- Bandlink: Discuss popular artists with individual sections for each artist.
- BehindClosedDoors: Half of the discussion forums is about hip hop. The other half is about other trivial things; like picture, funny, rumours.
- Best of Yes: Offering current Yes information and forums. Created by the fans for the fans.
- Blue Comet: Message board for unsigned bands.
- CCMChat: A community board with many forums on Christian music, the artists and some sections on the religion.
- CanEHdian.com: Message Boards: Cover all aspects of Canadian popular music and performers.
- Chicago Musician: A community site for Chicago area musicians.
- Classic Rock Chat: Chat about your favorite classic rock artists. From Pink Floyd to Molly Hatchet.
- Classic Rock Forums: A classic rock community discussing music and culture of the 60's, 70's and 80's.
- Classical Music Forum: A discussion hub for classical music, composers and recordings.
- ClubGabbay: Three sections with general topics on music.
- DJ Tiësto Discussion Board: Dutch dance music forum where you can discuss with other fans about DJs, Music, Producers, Clubs or anything else relevant to the Dutch dance scene.
- DanceBBS - The Online Dance Music Community: The dance music scene has its own diverse culture: the people, music, DJs, artists, record labels, clubs, clothing, publications, parties, and raves.
- Death Warp: Discussions on guitar and bass tablatures.
- Definite Lyrical Skills Freestyle: Mc bulletin board with various site awards.
- Diane's House , hi99 message board: A message board for the listeners of radio station hi99. Run by Diane House.
- Die ultimative Musikseite: General music forum, for non musicians.
- Digitally Imported: Forum with sections on different dance music, events, sound systems and DJ`ing.
- DiscoLemonade.com: A forum dedicated to new and recent music releases.
- Dnb Chat Arena: Chat room area and discussion forum for drum n bass, trance and techno music entusiasts courtesy of Drum & Bass Arena.
- Drum Ring: Drummer`s forum. Sections on technique, equipment, lessons, musicianship and health.
- Drummer Cafe: A drum and percussion forum for the novice to professional drummer or percussionist. Registration required to view board.
- Endemoniada's Warboard: From Endemoniada zine, dedicated to covering women of the extreme underground scene.
- EnjoyChuck: Music fan forums with dynamic sections on current popular acts.
- EntsWeb Forum: Discussion boards for musicians to chat and exchange information, mostly about industry related. Many sections on job vacancies, band formations and auditions.
- FluteTalk Dot Com Flute forums: Forum and discussions for flutists.
- Freestyling Forum: For hip hop lyricist to test skills.
- Futureproducers.com: This site enables the music people to meet, and mix music online, read articles, and interviews.
- GMN Arts Network: A community site with discussion on classical, jazz, opera and world music.
- Garage Chat: Message board with several topics on garage music.
- Glam Central: A forum to discuss glam rock, indie, alternative bands and anything else that is glam.
- Gold MP3 Forum: Discussion forum with many sections concerning the mp3 music format.
- Gossip Hell: A place to read and post gossip about Marilyn Manson, John5, Ginger Fish, Pogo and Twiggy.
- HDR Orphanz: Forum for users of the now discontinued Vestax Hard Disc Recorders (HDR6, HDR8, HDR V8). Portable digital recording studios, tips, tricks, mods, and techniques.
- HipHop Battle Room: Forum for emcees to post their lyrics.
- Home Recording dot com BBS and Forums: Many active discussion topics on recording, mixing, and making your own music CDs, MP3s, and tapes.
- House of Shred: A message board for discussing the world's top guitar wizards, and traditional guitar-oriented rock music in general.
- Ima Robot: Ima Robot fan site & forum, registration required to view board.
- Indian Guitar Tabs: Indian and pakistani guitar tabs forum, including lyrics sections.
- Interscope: Discussion `group` with talk about various pop bands and artists.
- J.C.'s Teen Music Chat: This is a chat room to talk about your favorite artists on any music genre.
- JT3 Music Workshop: General music production forum, with forums on playing various instruments.
- Jazz and Orchestral Musicians: Discussion forum for players and listeners of woodwind, brass and strings in jazz and orchestral music.
- Kick Ass Board: A place to discuss various artists and musicians. Including Michelle Branch, John Mayer, Justincase and TV Nation.
- Latin House Message Board: A message board for Latin house music enthusiasts moderated by Hot Hands.
- Lazy Frog: Song identification forum with movies, shows and radio sections.
- Lina's Sax 'n' Stuff Site: Forum dedicated to the saxaphone. Includes photos and chat room.
- Live Daily: Huge forum with discussions on the american pop scene and the specific artists.
- Lucas's Dimension: A message board for talking about music or anything else.
- Lush Forums: garage music and hip hop music forum.
- Lush Forums: Urban Music Forum for Garage, Hip Hop, RnB and Dancehall discussions.
- Lyrical Combat: Website dedicated to lyrical combat by MC`s, using a mp3 and forum based system.
- Lyrics Forum: Forum with many genre based sections.
- Lyrics Land: A chat room for a fans of Rap and R&B music. Get advice and find out more about your favorite artists.
- MacMusic Forums: Forum on music production on the Mac platform. Topics on audio, MIDI, Pro Tools and virtual synthesizers.
- Margin Walker: Italian forum about Margin Walker.
- Matrix Maze: A forum dedicated to music and music related topics.
- Memphis Rap Community: Rap community with various topics, including Memphis rap scene in specific areas.
- Metal Heads: Message board for discussion of metal and related music.
- Metal Mayhem: Metal music talk; with guitarist, drummer and bassist sections.
- Metal Tabs: Large forum on guitars, with a metal music section.
- Mezcla Message Board: Latest news about Mezcla's peña and other cultural and Cuban music happenings in Havana, as well as news about Mezcla's tours.
- Midwest Drum and Bass: Online Community for Drum and Bass listeners. Containing record review, mix and events sections.
- Modern Rock Board: Discuss all types of modern rock here.
- Modern Things: Composition forum hosted by a collective of young contemporary composers from all styles. Sections on compositional process and theory.
- Music Banter: A general music discussion forum with sections for many genres.
- Music Discussion Boards: A message board for all bands and artists.
- Music Fanatics: Music fanatics chat is general music discussion forum with focus on latin and hip hop
- Music Is My Life: A lil message board for you to chat about all sorts of music, be it pop, soul, hip-hop, rock, jazz or classical.
- Music Ministry Forum: Music discussion, Bible Q&A, classified adds. No membership required.
- Music Postings: Catalogue of recent comments on music from newsgroups involving close to hundred different topics.
- Music Scores.com - bringing sheet music to life.: Forum for music composers, including student and sheet music sections.
- Music Unbound: Devoted to the proposition that commercial/professional music is stuck in rigid concepts of style, genre and format, and needs to be freed of these categories, in order to flourish.
- Music of the Soul: Describe music that has expressed the depths of your soul. Usually, it's connected with a significant relationship, life event, crisis, or time of change.
- MusicPlayer: Forums for musicians, DJs, and recording professionals from experts and Grammy winners.
- Musica Electtronica Italiana: Discussion forum for the Italian music scene.
- Musically Inclined: Forum with many sections on different genres. Including the rock eras, classical, pop and metal.
- Musician Forums: Large message board with sections dealing with most genres and instruments in western music.
- Musicians Forum: Forum about writing music, music gear and discussing favorite bands.
- Musicians Forums: Forum with sections on instruments and meeting ground for musicians to form bands.
- MyMP3Board: Forum for international artists and fans. Other than music, sections include collaboration, songwriters and artist page design.
- Name That Tune official website: This is the official website of the Yahoo chatroom game of NameThatTune.
- Netmusician Musician Discussion: Message board with different sections including jazz, classical, trumpet and saxophone. Partnership based.
- Noiz Pollution Music Forums: Music forums designed for artists and bands to use and communicate with fans with free forum hosting (including customisation) for up and coming acts.
- None So Vile: Discussion forum for the death metal band, None So Vile.
- Obsessed With Music: General music forum with various genre sections.
- Oldies Music Bulletin Board: Questions, trivia and comments on the music of the 50's, 60's and 70's. Also includes a Chat Room.
- PRS Forums - Paul Reed Smith Guitars: PRS Guitar Forums dedicated to Paul Reed Smith Guitars. Includes PRS Models, Classifieds, Set-up and discussion for New,Used and Vintage Guitars.
- Pet de Kat Krewe Litter Box: Message board for Pet de Kat Krewe. Discussions about music festivals, upcoming events and travel plans. Also offers music reviews, parties and recipes.
- PetShopGirls: For fans of Pet Shop Boys, Neil Tennant, and Chris Lowe.
- Planet Musician: Community for musicians & the industry.
- Pop-Cussions: Message board for UK pop fans.
- PudgyGirl Networks: An interactive chat network based around the love of music. Includes chats, message boards, weekly quizzes, and pictures of regular members.
- Radio Free World - Chat Room: General discussion with music listeners and weekly chat sessions with notable musicians and artists.
- Radio Mute: General music forum, including sections on rock, electronic, stringed instruments and synthesizers.
- Ragheb Alame: Ragheb Alame fan forum.
- Rant And Roll: A discussion forum for all things rock & roll.
- Rap City: Rap board with battles and general discussion.
- Rap Rippaz: Rap forum with various battle sections.
- Rap Worlds: Rap and hip-hop forum with many sections for MCs and on popular artists.
- RapBattles.com: Hip hop live voice chat room and message boards.
- Rockband Discussion Forum: Online discussion forum dedicated to hot bands, shameless promotion, and local gigs.
- Rosey's Honky Tonk Chit-chat & Rendezvous: Rockabilly Rose invites rockabilly, country and roots music fans to a java chatroom for a musical meet n greet
- Songstuff Forum: Broad range of boards aimed at musicians and others in the music business at all levels. Categories include lyrics, songwriting, drums and chat!
- Songwriting Lounge: Join us for songwriting discussions every Monday night from 9pm Eastern onward. Guest speakers are frequent.
- Sound Advice Panel Blog: A blog and community dedicated to the discussion and debate regarding the music industry.
- South Wales Music: Community for bands from South Wales.
- Square Jane's Culture Club: A Vancouver-based forum for the discussion of music, arts and (sub)culture including rockabilly, brit-pop, funk. a good place to meet people from Vancouver.
- Street Verbalz: Rap board for MCs and DJs.
- String Asylum: Forum for artists playing string instruments.
- Suffering in Extacy: A message board for those interested in brutal death metal.
- Synth Zone BBS: Large syntheziser forum that includes sections on MIDI, analog synths, samples, studio equipment and other sections dedicated to spedific soft- and hard synthesizer brands.
- Synthvox: Discussing remixing, and producing music with computers and synthesizers.
- TALK@PhilMusic: Discussion forums, chat, and mailing lists on music.
- TOOL BAND: Bulletin board for Tool fans.
- TabCrawler Musician Forums: Discussion forum for guitar and bass. With coverage of surrounding aspects, including lyrics.
- TalkBass.com Forums: For bass players of any genre.
- Tavarnig: Multilingual forum about celtic music.
- Texas Musicians Message Board: A meeting place for Texas musicians, new bands, gigs, venues, labels, and producers.
- Texas Rock and Roll Bandshack: Chat room for Texas musicians.
- The Black Tower: Forum with topics on various pop bands, including Counting Crows, Tori Amos and Pink Floyd. There are also sections on other types of arts.
- The Flutists' Forum: A message board for flute players to ask questions, get answers, and chat about music.
- The Haven: Music forum that welcomes people with all sorts of musical tastes. Discuss life, charts, indie, pop, dance, r&b, divas, as well as sport, tv and films.
- The John Lennon Forum: Discuss the music, the life, the ideals and everything else concerning John Lennon.
- The Mad4it Forum: A music and general chat forum, with boards to post about hiphop, rock, indie, metal, punk and your music.
- The Music Connection: Discussion forum involving all geners of music, together with music trivia, instrument and sound equipment discussions.
- The Music Files: Forums about Jason Donovan, Raf Van Brussel, Jordan Knight and Popular Music.
- The Musicians Chat Network: A forum dedicated to all types of musicians, spanning all genres and instruments.
- The Recording Website: Forums are for musicians who want to talk about making and recording their music.
- The Rock Forum: Forum about the rock scene, with live and lyrics sections.
- The kind that hurts the most: Discuss artists from the Industrial genre, as well as, prog-rock contenders.
- Trance Creator Board: Discussion on various topics surrounding trance music.
- Trumpet Geek Message Boards: Message board related to trumpet playing. Swap ideas, discuss players and equipment.
- UK Garage Chat: Chat for UKG listeners and clubbers.
- UKMIX: The forum section of the e-zine, with topics on pop culture and genres.
- Ultimate-Guitar: Forums dedicated to guitar enthusiasts. Cover electric, acoustic, guitar gear and accessories topics.
- Underworld Hip Hop: Underground Hip Hop Message Board focusing on Culture, with sections on lyrics, world issues, pictures, jokes, poetry and audio/video review.
- Universal Emcee Message Boards: Forum topics include freestyling, battling, poetry, Real Audio, live chat forums, and anything dealing with Hip Hop.
- Violinist.com Discussion Board: Discussion board for violinists.
- West Virginia Musicians Message Board: Leave messages, bands seeking West Virginia musicians, WV musicians seeking bands in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland and Ohio.
- Who Sang the Song?: Message Board with questions and answers about finding specific artists and songs.
- Woodstock 99 Forum: A message board devoted to Woodstock 99 discussion. What went wrong? Should there be another Woodstock? Locate friends you met at Woodstock 99.
- World Metal Alliance: Metal forum with sections on the music, politics and visual arts.
- Zentao Guitar Forum: Discuss guitar related topics with guitar players of all levels and styles at this moderated public forum.
- eFGForum.com: Forums for today's hostest pop stars backed by eFanGuide.com fan sites.
- i80s.com - Forum: The most comprehensive 80's forum on the Internet.
- iMusic Artist Direct Community: Community containing over 35,000 bulletin boards broken down by style, artist and news.
- theMouthPiece.com Brass Discussion Forum: A very active and complete brass community.
This category in other languages: