Search Home : Arts : Music : Concerts and Events : Festivals
- Americana International: American music and auto show staged annually in the United Kingdom. Site includes press reviews, current lineup, photographs, MP3 files, and past event information.
- Austin City Limits Music Festival: Annual end of summer event held in Austin, Texas. Site includes program schedule, photographs, rules, travel information, ticket information, and merchandise. [Requires Flash]
- Autumn Groove: An annual eclectic summer event held in Eau Claire, WI. Site includes a band lineup, photographs, and travel directions.
- Bear Valley Music Festival: Classical, opera, and rock event held every summer in Bear Valley, California. Site includes a schedule, ticket information, and information on the summer music camp.
- Burning Beats Music Festival: Features a variety of Australian bands and artists. Held annually in September in Nanango, Queensland. Site includes schedule, ticket information, and travel information.
- Canadian Music Week International: Music festival, conference, and exhibition with thousands of music industry participants from around the world. 350 bands in 35 clubs over three nights. Held in annually Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Cork Dulcimer Festival: Annual summer event in Ireland offers performances, seminars and workshops for mountain dulcimer and hammered dulcimer. Highlights from previous events, schedules, registration.
- Creamfields Ireland: An event featuring popular rock and club culture acts. Site includes news, line-up, ticket information, directions, and newsletter.
- Day To Be Gay: An annual event featuring gay and lesbian performers, with food, vendors, activities for children, and sign language interpretation. Site includes musician profiles, history, photographs, and travel directions.
- Electro-Acoustic New Music Festival: An annual event produced by the University of Richmond Music Department. Site contains information about composers, their works, and technical specifications.
- Festival of Exiles: Features a variety of music and sounds from composed to improvised, non-western to pop and ambient. Held annually in Berlin, Germany. Site includes history, current program, and artist profiles.
- Finnegan's Wake: Features jazz, bluegrass, folk and fiddle music, and traditional and non-traditional Irish music. Site contains a schedule, travel directions, band profiles, photographs, and ticket information
- Gretna Heritage Festival: Three day event featuring big name entertainment, carnival rides, and crafts. Held in Gretna, Louisiana. Site provides a schedule, map, and an online volunteer form.
- Hawkesbury National Fiddle Festival: Annual multi-genre festival celebrating the fiddle and all other stringed instruments. Held in Richmond, Australia. Site includes program, ticket information, application for performers and merchant stalls, photos, and merchandise.
- Kingsbridge Music Festival: A multi-genre summer event held in Kingsbridge, England. Site includes information on scheduled performers, directions, accommodations, and an online program request form.
- Lowlands: Official site. A music festival that covers, not only all sorts of alternative music styles ranging from rock to dance, but all kinds of other modern day art forms as well.
- Master Musicians Festival: An annual eclectic three-day music festival held in Somerset, Kentucky. Site includes a schedule, band biographies, photographs, review of the previous year, and ticket information.
- Music in the Air: A program of the Columbus Recreation and Parks Department, presenting free concerts and festivals all summer long. Site provides a schedule, poster gallery, and an online application form for musicians.
- Never Happens Here: Arts and music festival taking place august 30-31 in BC, Canada.
- North By Northwest: Over 300 bands, 20 clubs, 3 nights in Portland, Oregon. Panels and a trade show by day, and music festival by night.
- Oregon Festival of American Music: Features classical and jazz music. Held annually in Eugene. Site contains calendar, event information, brochure, and order form.
- Out There Festival: Multi-genre music festival featuring internationally known musicians, workshops, visual arts, and performance art. Held annually in the summer in Bracknell, England. Site includes a daily schedule, ticket information, directions, and travel information.
- Peace Mountain Festival: Family event featuring a children's day and jazz brunch. Held in Friedlisberg, Switzerland. Site includes program information, photographs, and e-cards.
- Public Works: Promoting local artists in Newcastle, Australia on the Sunday before Christmas. Site includes event information, line-up, and directions.
- Queensland Biennial Festival of Music: Large music festival featuring 75 events and 3000 performers across the state in 10 days. Site contains program, event calendar, and booking information.
- Reach 2003: Ten-day performing tour of modern and traditional Irish music. Begins November 2003 in Ireland. Site provides application information for bands.
- Riverside Festival: An annual one day summer event featuring both dance and rock bands. Held in Stamford, England. Site contains a history, lineup, vendor information, and photographs.
- Ross International Festival: Features a unique mix of music, offering rock, pop, opera, and jazz; poetry, literature and dance. Held annually in August in Ross-on-Wye, UK. Site includes ticket information, line-up, and news.
- Seattle Music Fest: Annual festival showcasing emerging Northwest music talent. Held at Alki Beach in West Seattle, U.S.A. Site contains news, line-up, schedule, directions, photos, and application information for performers.
- Summer Music at Harkness: Features performances by classical and folk musicians, as well as an arts camp for children. Features event information, schedule, musician profiles, travel directions, and ticket information.
- The Alexandria Guitar Festival: Annual series of classical salon guitar concerts and seminars. Held in Alexandria, Virginia. Site includes a schedule, artist profiles, and registration information.
- The Pepsi Sziget Music Festival: An annual music and cultural festival held in Central Europe. Site includes news, history, lineup, map, photographs, ticket information, and message board.
- The Shining Stars Festival: Multi-genre musical event with workshops and children's arts and crafts. Held in Mountain Meadows, Cave Junction, Oregon on June 1 and 2, 2002. Site includes band lineup, band profiles, directions, and ticket information.
- The Solar Concert Music Series: Music proving ground for renewable, non-polluting and environmentally safe energy sources. Site includes upcoming events and news related to the use of solar energy.
- Thurrock Music Festival: Held annually at the Orsett Showground in Essex. Official site contains event history, photographs, band reviews, and discussion board.
- Ultima - Oslo Contemporary Music Festival: An annual festival held in October. Information about the festival and day-by-day festival programme. (Site in English and Norwegian)
This category in other languages: