Search Home : Arts : Music : Instruments : Makers
[A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z ]
- A World of Bamboo Craft Shop: Handcrafted saxophones, moxenos, maribas, ocarinas, and quenas. Acoustic diagrams and discussion. Buenos Aires, Argentina. [English/Spanish]
- Au Bois Tourné: Manufacture and sale of lectern and table-top music stands made of solid beechwood with a stained or waxed walnut finish. In English and French.
- Bausatz-Zentrale: Sales of kits and manufactured historical instruments such as the clavichord, virginal, harpsichord, shawm, crumhorn, psaltery and rackett. Photos.
- Downcellar Music: Hand-crafted folk instruments (e.g., banjos, fiddles, and kalimbas) made from cigar boxes, cookie tins, whiskey tins, olive oil tins and gourds.
- Drums and Flutes: Hand crafted rope tension drums, slit/tongue drums, Native American flutes. Hand made by Anthony James in the United Kingdom.
- Folk Stuff: How to and where to information for musicians and builders. Folk and experimental musical instruments; including dulcimers, autoharps, kalimbas, theremins, didjeridus, pennywhistles and flutes.
- Harmontown Music: Six and three string guitars manufactured from cigar boxes. Also creates other folk instruments.
- International Luthiers Supply, Inc.: Stringed instrument making and repair supplies. Tools, parts, kits, catalog in PDF format. Tulsa, Oklahama, United States.
- Jubilee Instruments & Crafts: Maker of folk music instruments, tin whistles, flutes and chromatic whistles. Located in Kings Mills, Ohio, United States.
- Music Magic: Handmade by Tim Manning, hammered and Appalachian dulcimers, psalterys, lyres, tongue drums and others. Based in Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Musicmaker's Kits, Inc.: Kits with precut parts, including a variety of harp, flute, dulcimer, psaltery and Appalachian style instruments. Stillwater, Minnesota, United States.
- Noteworthy Instruments: John Huron, maker of oldtime and Appalachian music instruments. Dulcimer, mountain banjo, mountain lark, mouthbow, gourd bankar, mouthbow, kazoo. Bristol, Tennessee, United States.
- Production and Sale of Jew's Harp: Peter Sobota, producer and vendor. Price list, images and samples of music. [English/Slovenky]
- Schmelzer Musical Instruments: Handmade brass instruments and banjos.
- Strum Hollow Acoustic Music: Custom makers of lap dulcimers and banjos. Also manufactures musical spoons, washboards, and sell a variety of other instruments.
- Sunreed Instruments: Bamboo flutes, bamboo saxophones, didgeridoos, crystal bowls, shakuhachi, bamboo clarinets, Native American flutes, drums, and world instruments. A small workshop in the Green Mountains of southern Vermont.
- The Musical Instrument Makers Forum: Discussion of construction, design and repair; all instruments and skill levels.
- Tibor Koblicek: Maker of folk instruments, including the ninera, a violin style instrument. Based in Slovakia.
- Tribal Thunder: Designs, handcrafts, and plays percussion and wind instruments. Offers presentations, events, and teaching sessions in the Delhi, Ontario area.
- Wildwood Instruments: Handcrafted acoustic guitars, dulcimers, mandolins, travel guitars, xylophones and other instruments. Made in Western Australia by luthier Nick Carpenter.
This category in other languages: