Search Home : Arts : Music : Instruments : Winds : Didgeridoo
- Manikay.Com: An online database of many commercially released albums and films containing traditional Aboriginal music from Arnhem Land. Includes music samples, cover photos, track listings and notes.
- Aboriginal Art and Culture Centre: Didgeridoo: Information about traditional music, history, playing tips, and purchasing information.
- Didge Beginners Guide: Includes history, playing, making a didgeridoo from bamboo, MP3s, forum, and links. [English/Dutch]
- DidgeWeb: Includes history, playing tips, CD and book listings, photographs, and links. [Dutch/English]
- DidgeWorld: Directory of links worldwide, arranged by country.
- Didgeridoo & Co Magazine: Community including forum, calendar of events, news items, online shop, book and CD reviews, and subscription ordering of the magazine. [German/French/English]
- Didgeridoo Tribe: Forum and community for players.
- Didgeridooing: Information and `resource` for the didgeridoo; how to play it, where to buy one, origin and history, even tribal names associated with the didgeridoo!
- Didjeridu Acoustics: Sound samples, spectrogram, audio samples, articles, and links.
- Dreamtime - The W3 Didjeridu Server: Web `resource` including archives from the mailing list, introduction to the instrument, discography, and technical tips.
- Echo Tree Didjeridus, Genuine Australian termite hollowed musical quality didjeridus.: Impeccably crafted, authentic termite hollowed Australian didjeridus guaranteed for life. These beautifully finished instruments are properly sealed, seasoned, keyed and serial numbered. All indigenous art is guaranteed authentic. Worldwide delivery.
- Ed Drury Music: Includes tutorials, newsletters, audio samples, playing styles, and resources.
- Peter Lister: Didjeridu: Essays, discography, bibliography, glossary, song types, and links focusing on the traditional instrument.
- Physics of Dreamtime: Study of the acoustical properties of a didgeridoo [PDF] by Benjamin Hammond.
- Physics of the Didjeridu: Fourier spectrum of a tone, physics principles, and sound samples.
- The Didgeridoo Page: Artist profiles, partial discographies, and links, and resources.
- Wandering Didj: Follows the trail of a didjeridu traveling the world from player to player.
- Yothu Yindi Foundation Statement: Principles to guide the developing relationship between Yolngu custodians of the Yidaki and the Balanda people who use the instrument.
- iDIDJ Australia: Instrument history, playing, and maintenance, exhibitions in Australia, events, and merchandise.
This category in other languages: