Search Home : Arts : Music : Personal Pages : B
- Back to the 80s: Multimedia pop quiz.
- Battle of the Blondes: Fan site for Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, and Mandy Moore.
- Beach Music: Songs for sailing to those lower latitudes...
- Beat of the Highlands: A page dedicated to Scottish drumming and Celtic culture.
- Ben: Music, multimedia, animation, writing, and poetry.
- Big Dog's Tribute: "Tribute to the bands and fans of Big Dog's Nightclub in Cedar Rapids, Iowa". Picture galleries.
- Big Willy: The Net Set: Midi music, links to friends' sites, links to sites about the United Kingdom.
- Bill Hammel's Music Pages: The works of Anton v. Webern and Stefan Wolpe, The Home Pages and complete catalog of the works of Raoul Pleskow, mathematics of patterns in musical composition, essays on various aspects of music, links to other musical resources
- Bill4 I'm Hungry For Records: Music of all kinds, MIDIs, poems, jukebox, oldies ring.
- Blacklist Music: Local and underground bands and labels, with short biographies, sound clips, show dates and links.
- Blind Sight: Homepage of the unsigned band.
- Blows Goats For Quarters: Sections on metal, grunge, and the Doors. Also personal writings and information.
- Blue Oranges: Punk and rock group. News, profile, pictures, and tablature.
- Bob and Jamie Weagly's Virtual World: Drum & bugle corps, community bands, musical instruments, trumpets, trumpet warm-ups, demonstrations. Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
- Bobby's Songs: Sound files of original music.
- Bone China: A site dedicated to the rock group, the Neckbones.
- Boowi - Experimental Organized Chaos Music: Intuitive music ranging from 12 tone to theatre of chaos noise and sound.
- Boys Get the Real Deal: Information about Boy Bands
- Bradley's Music Site: News and charts.
- Bradshaw, JD: Instrumental rock guitarist.
- Brian's Underground Hip Hop: Biographical information, links, original lyrics, pictures.
- Britt: Including fan pages of her favorite rock stars, and commentary.
- Burninghand: An online record label and art space that features independent musicians and artists.
- Rory Braddell: Irish music photographyer. Features photography from the Cork Jazz festival.
- Stephen Bailey - Cultural Exchange Advocate: Art, music, literature, fashion, politics, religion and promotional resources.
- The Bald One of Brooklyn: A broad Web site with music, tattoo, and Brooklyn links; a photo album, and home of Tboob's Midi JukeBox with over 1,400 songs of all types.
- The Bassist's Home Page: Original compositions.
- bap: Music, artists and local bands.