Search Home : Arts : Music : Styles : Dance : Disco
- '70s Preservation Society: Seventies music, memories, trivia, and a Saturday night radio show.
- Buffalo New York Celebrates Its Disco Heritage: Interview conducted by WBFO Radio FM 88.7 - Arts and Cultural Affairs Producer, Joyce Kryszak. Listen to a five minute Real Audio file or just read the script.
- Corne's Disco Page: Discographies of disco, funk, and soul from 1973 to 1986.
- Dance Net Radio: Weekly disco mixes with over 16 hours of continuous dance music.
- Danceclassics.net: Dedicated to '80s disco and funk music containing RealAudio remixes, old-school dance classics, links, and an MP3 of the week.
- Deepdisco.com: Showcases disco, funk, house and other forms of dance music.
- Disco Classic: MP3s from the '70s and '80s of funky, soul, disco, and rap.
- Disco Connected: Stories and songs of artists from the '70s. Monthly Mp3s.
- Disco Days: David Swatling's Real Audio mix of stories, interviews and 30 years of disco music.
- Disco Daze: Disco history recounts, clubs, retro music, bands, and fashion.
- Disco Demolition Night: Photos, news articles, and general description of the night of July 12, 1979 when Chicago rock DJ, Steve Dahl and baseball promoter, Mike Veeck organized a destruction of disco records at Comiskey Park.
- Disco Discography: List of disco, boogie and hustle music of the '70s.
- Disco Hall of Fame: Dedicated to the era's well known musicians, dancers, DJs, and clubs.
- Disco Imperium: Disco music, dance, internet radio, and mp3s.
- Disco Inferno - More Than Just a Saturday Night Fever: Disco history from Tower Records' Pulse Magazine.
- Disco Museum: Labels, DJs, artists, and club, links, and a Disco Mausoleum.
- Disco Music Was Gay Music: An essay regarding the importance and influence of disco music for gay culture in the '70s.
- Disco Odyssey: Disco, Funk, Hi-NRG and 80's dance music Windows Media Player radio station.
- Disco Radio: Sound samples from assorted disco records, some rare vinyl samples with photos. Includes a download section and disco radio.
- Disco Savvy: Biographies and discographies of singers and instrumentalists from the first wave ('70s and early '80s) and second wave (late '90s to today) of disco music.
- Disco Sound and Vision: Catering to various musical tastes.
- Disco Step-by-Step: Aired in the late 1970s, the first television show in the world dedicated to disco music and dancing.
- Disco: It Never Really Died, Did It?: DJ John Bisci's article about the '70s dance craze living on today in many different forms.
- DiscoDisco.com: Record labels, remixers, clubs, producers and audio clips for popular and rare disco music of the '70s and '80s.
- DiscoMania: Internet-radio broadcasting disco dance music from the '70s, '80s, and '90s.
- DiscoMusic.com: RealAudio disco, house, and dance music from the '70s and '80s, information on classic vinyl records, discussion board, and Top 500 Disco Songs list.
- Disconight: Disco radio - FM Hollywood 88.1
- Ed Dolista's Disco Fever: Latest official news and information about the show, plus Disco Profiles, Top 10 charts, and Multimedia.
- Ellen Michaels: Disco record company, Salsoul Records' cover girl. Autographed photos, CD's and memorabilia.
- Frankie's Dance and Disco Classics: Disco music from the '70s and '80s.
- Leon's Disco Classics: MP3 collection.
- Patrick's Disco and Funk Page: Seventies music era.
- Power of Funky: Dedicated to the disco funk movement.
- Premier Disco: Saturday Night Fever movie information, '70s music, and song lyrics.
- Seventies Dance Music: Disco Hit Parade showcasing 131 top songs with album cover images, audio clips, lyrics, and midi files.
- Shades Of Seventies: Disco classics, high-nrg, after hours music, and early morning selections are covered in MP3 on this salute to this era's music. Special tributes to artists, producers and musicians are also featured.
- Soul-Patrol.net Radio: History of black music from the ancient to the future. Features 'streaming mono audio' jazz, blues, rock n' roll funk, disco and soul. Commentary, interviews, audio essays and analysis.
- The Disco Box: Liner notes from CD set written by Brian Chin with additional reporting by Barry Walters.
- The Pop View - Disco Never Died: Another look at the never ending question: "Did disco ever really die?"
- Topix.net: Disco: News about disco, collected from various sources on the web.
- Tribute to Disco: Fan site with Top 500, including lyrics and song information, sections on divas, mixes, and Eurodisco.
- U.S.A. Disco and Dance: Music from yesterday, today, and tomorrow, with charts, classic hits page, and a radio guide.
- Villiage Voice: Disco Double Take: New York Parties Like It's 1975. News article by Simon Reynolds.
- Vintage Disco: MP3s of disco classics, contemporary dance music, and a message board.
- Why Disco Sucked?: Music critic, Mark Jenkins offers his thoughts on this age old question.
- Work It... How Disco got Down: A look into disco history from the online edition of Simon Fraser University's independent student newspaper - The Peak.
- World's Largest Disco: This event started in 1979 with a crowd of over 13,000 making it into The Guiness Book of World Records as the largest disco event of all time. It is still held on an annual basis in Buffalo, New York.
This category in other languages: