Search Home : Arts : Music : Styles : Rock : Gothic : Record Labels
- Attica Records: A Manchester-based label, with free MP3 song downloads or RealAudio clips and online shopping.
- Carpe Mortem: Gothic label's official site contains news, information on tours, and new releases.
- Chemical Emissions: British independent record label featuring artists such as Bloob and The Progeny of Angels.
- Chrom Records: Record label promoting artists including Deine Lakaien, Qntal, Das Holz, Helga Pogatschar, Distain!, Stendal Blast, Niowt, Silence, and others. With general information, news, tour dates, and chat.
- Cynfeirdd: French label and fanzine with artists like FDH and Friendship Into Decadence.
- Dancing Ferret Discs: Dark music record label specializing in gothic, industrial, and synthpop. Home of The Cruxshadows, and Paralysed Age.
- Decadance Records: Independend gothic and electro label based in Italy. With news, booking information, and releases from artists including Pulcher Femina and Miriam.
- Drug Mouth Records: A dark industrial, goth, elektro, techno, noise, experimental, and metal label including arists such as Klutching Envy and VEIN.023.
- Drug Mouth Records: Dark industrial, gothic, EBM, ambient, noise and techno metal label.
- Extrinia: Australian gothic and industrial label.
- Hall of Sermon: Swiss gothic metal label featuring bands such as Lacrimosa, Evergrey, and Dreams of Sanity.
- Helmet r00m: Digital recording studio and independent record label specializing in psych, experimental, gothic and electronic music.
- Ivy Records: Seattle based independent record company. Includes a list of album releases, links to band pages and mail order information.
- Manic Depression: Gothique and dark electro label located in France.
- Phoenix Productions: Goth/Industrial promotion and management based in the metro Boston area.
- PlanetGhost Music: Record label / multimedia team offering sound production, graphic design, web design and artist development. The genres are industrial, cyber metal, 21st century gothic.
- Prophecy Productions: German label which defines their releases as Eerie Emotional Music. Has bands like Empyrium, Antimatter, Autumnblaze, Arcturus, Dornenreich, In the Woods and Green Carnation.
- Rise Above Records: UK label run by Lee Dorrian of Cathedral and Napalm Death fame, specialising in Doom Metal acts such as Electric Wizard, Mourn, Naevus, Orange Goblin, and Revelation.
- Sinister Records: Seattle-based independent label specializing in gothic, darkwave, deathrock, industrial and EBM genres. Featuring bands such as The Sins and Nevercraft.
- The Purple Gang Records Site: Detroit record label for gothic, industrial, and other genres of underground music. Event listing for shows. Detroit Electronica Coalition affiliate.
- Tragick Records: Gothic, industrial and alternative record label, with bands specializing in the darker side of music.
- Trisol: Bands like Christian Death, Janus and Die Form publish their records here.
- Venture Beyond Records: Independent record company specializing in goth, darkwave and underground music from around the world, with bands such as The Grey Season and Squid.
- tursa.com: Features Sol Invictus, L'Orchestre Noir, Tony Wakeford, Skald, and Algiz.