Search Home : Arts : Music : Styles : Rock : Heavy Metal : Record Labels
- 4tune Records: European label featuring bands such as The Gathering, FreshFabrik, and Agresion.
- Aenaon Music: Greek underground metal label.
- Aftermath Music: Norwegian record label, site includes band and release news as well as their own e-zine.
- Avantgarde Music: Italian black metal record label featuring such bands as Ancient Wisdom and Dark Sanctuary.
- Barbarian Records: Death/Metalcore label based in the United States. Home to bands such as Bongzilla, Leval Blessing and Foetopsy.
- Barbarian Wrath: Black metal record label based in Canada.
- Beowolf Productions: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania-based distribution company.
- Bindrune Recordings: A newly formed label featuring Shroud of Despondency and Misery's Omen.
- BlaZeRecords.Com: Iowa based metal label. Artists include Aftershock and Detachment. Newsletter, live chat, band pages, tour dates.
- Black Balloon Records: Home of Norwegian metal bands such as El Caco, WE, Camaros and Lowdown.
- Black Mark: Hard rock label with mailorder service.
- Bleeding Doll Records: UK extreme underground goregrind and death metal label featuring Gore Penetration and Malevolence.
- Brainticket Records: Texas-based record label featuring Mandragora, Sorcerer, and Datura.
- Bullet in the Face Productions: Production company dealing with metal and hardcore music. Site contains shows information and mp3 downloads.
- Cacophonous: Cult record label carrying such bands as Bal Sagoth, Cradle of Filth, Sigh, Gehenna, and Abyssos.
- Candlelight Records: Black metal label based in the UK.
- Century Media: Contains catalog with online ordering, pictures, audio and video clips, tour dates and latest news.
- Chaotic Goat Records: Houston, Texas extreme and black metal label. Artists include Crimson Massacre, To Scale The Throne, and Stygian Descent.
- Children of the Rusty Shiv Records: Portland based record label, home of such bands as Dead Rail, Free to Die, Humanis Sarcoma and Shadow's Retreat.
- Cogumelo Records: Brazilian label specialized in heavy, thrash and black metal, hardcore and punk. Roster includes Sepultura, Overdose, Sarcófago, Eminence, Siegrid Ingrid, and Vulcano.
- Copro Records: UK label supporting bands such as Withering Surface, Vacant Stare, and Medulla Nocte.
- Cult Metal Classics: Greece-based label specializing in reissues, from bands such as Lust, Villain, Black Knight, and Elwing.
- Dark Lord Productions: US black metal distribution label that carries rare demos and videos.
- Dark Symphonies: Underground retail mail-order/record label specializing in the dark wave, ambient and black metal music genres.
- Dark Valley Records: Dark pagan label features bands such as Cradle of Filth, Type O Negative, Bloodstained Dusk, Fragile Frost, and Deadwait.
- Dead Alive Records: Extreme metal label featuring Victims, Dragnet, and Annihilation. News, mail order, and tour dates.
- Diehard Music Worldwide: Scandinavia's most progressive and innovative record companies, specializing in metal, hardcore, and punk.
- Discorporate Music: Death metal mavens Dichotic, speed metal freaks Civil Carnage and mysti-grinders Cephalectomy scorch the musical landscape on Discorporate Music.
- Displeased Records: Dutch metal label, featuring bands as Altar, Pestilence, Cryptopsy and Celestial Season.
- Earache Records: Hardcore label with artists such as Napalm Death, Adrenalin Junkies, Pitch Shifter, Morbid Angel and Godflesh. Mailing list, artist biographies, merchandise, tour dates.
- Eclipse Records Corporation: Independent record company since 1995. Specializing in anything loud.
- Ecocentric Records: Independent grindcore label based in Germany.
- Edge 4 Distribution: UKs labels/distributor of extreme music. Includes mailorder.
- Edgerunner Records: Metal label from Norway, bands ranging from 80s heavy to symphonic black metal. Provides manufacturing and promotion.
- Elitist Records: UK metal label.
- Eterniti Records: San Diego based label. Home of Dama and Strawberry Hill.
- Evillot Records and Productions: Evillot Records and Production specializes in producing and then licensing some of the best metal bands.
- Extreme Metal Records: Indie label and distributor based in the United States. Site contains articles, news, reviews, CDs for sale, and links.
- Flood The Earth: US label, official distributor for US doom metal cult Aphotic. Mp3s and mail order catalog.
- Full Moon Productions: Black/death metal distribution and records company. Includes its history, mail order catalog, photo gallery, MP3 samples, and interviews.
- Galy Records: Canadian label carrying DBC, Howling Syn, and Ghoulnatics.
- God is Myth Records: Underground record label that specializes in releasing demos of black, death and doom metal bands.
- Greebobiz Records: Online record distributor.
- Heaven Ablaze Records: Underground Black Metal label and Distribution.
- Heidens Hart: Black metal record label featuring Cultus and Heidens Ara.
- Hook'n Mouth Records: Independent record label based in Florida. Bands can submit material.
- Immense Storms Production: German label. Home of Malus and Somnium Mortuum.
- Independent Sickness: Home of Yeast Infection, Festering Puke, Dismembered Fetus, Adnauseam, and The Porch Monkeys. Release information, reviews and links.
- Intolerant Records: Black Metal label home to Funeral Winds, Faustian Funeral, and Ancientblood.
- Karma Records Group: Site contains information about signed artists, biographies, and merchandise.
- Leaf Hound Records: Japanese label specializing in 1970s-inspired acid doom metal such as Blood Farmers and Sonic Flower.
- Lost Disciple Records: Underground record label and distribution of death metal, black metal and grindcore CDs. Home of Pessimist, Noctuary, Burial, and Pandemia. Secure online ordering.
- Maniac Beast Records: Nottingham, England label. Artists include Iron Monkey, MYWAR, and Phantom Limb Management.
- Martyr Music Group Inc: Worldwide record label for heavy music of all kinds. Totally independent and proud of it. Broken Hope, Em Sinfonia and Novembers Doom reside here.
- Meathook Records: Michigan recording label famous for its grindcore, death metal, noisecore, gorecore, rap metal and other aggressive musical ensembles.
- Melancholia Records: French indie label specializing in atmospheric black metal.
- Metal Blade Records: Metal Blade Records is the world's most prominent independent heavy metal record label. Started in a garage almost 20 years ago. MBR's has spawned bands as: Metallica, Slayer, Gwar, and Goo Goo Dolls among others.
- Middle Finger Promotions: Label featuring Hellacaust, Angelkill, Wishmaster and other dark metal bands.
- Midhir Records: Extreme metal label and mailorder service based in Northern Ireland. Deals in dark and challenging extreme music.
- Monster Records: Home of the Monster Records label and our artists Winterhawk, Slauter Xstroyes, Truth and Janey, Full Moon, and Amulet. Also includes a catalog of new and used records and compact discs in an online store.
- More Fucking Hate Productions: Extreme metal label and distributor, based in the US.
- Necrofucker Records: Finnish record label featuring Hostian, Forest of Evil and Mors.
- Nightmare Records: Specializing in melodic metal abandoned by the majors from the late 80's and early 90's. Melodic/Progress/Power from the unknown to the famous available online.
- Noise Records: Cutting edge metal music news, MP3s, audio and video clips, and ordering information.
- Noise-Squatch Records: Information on DIY grindcore/gorecore label and distribution.
- Northern Silence Productions: Black Metal label from Germany.
- Omega Records: Dutch heavy metal label, carries such bands as Avalon, Cage and Mind Masque.
- Osiris Records: Independent label from Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN. Deals with promotion, advertising, booking, general support, and advice of unsigned bands in the progressive rock, hard rock, heavy metal, and pop rock genres.
- Osmose Productions: Extreme metal label carrying such bands as Thornspawn, Seth, and Anorexia Nervosa
- Pavement Music: Metal record label with offices in the United States and Europe. Current roster includes a.o. Kreator, Sodom, and Malevolent Creation.
- Peaceville Records: UK underground label featuring metal bands such as My Dying Bride and Katatonia.
- Pitbully Records: Chicago-based label and musician community featuring The Infamous, Miasma, Kong, and Joe T. on Acid.
- Pith Records: Melbourne based indie record label. Production, distribution and promotion for local heavy metal bands. Forum, mp3s, downloads, gig reviews and band profiles for artists such as Innocent Cabbage and Nale Asylum.
- Pluto Records: Label releasing indie metal and hardcore such as American Tragedy and As I Lay Dying.
- Power Play Records: New York label. Artists include 220 Volt, Damien and Further Lo.
- Progressive Arts Music: Independent label focusing on progressive and power metal including artists like Jimmy Williams and Nonpoint.
- Prolapse Records: Grindcore and death metal label and distro.
- Pyrolagnia Records & Distros: Underground record & distribution label based in St. Petersburg, Russia, specializing in brutal death, grindcore, & goregrind. Deals with merchandising, gigs organization and distribution.
- Razorback Records: Grindcore and death metal record label.
- Rebel Knight Records: Record label of the band Red Terrier.
- Recital Records: Portuguese label featuring bands such as Black Widow, Demon Dagger, Prime, Evidence, and In Solitude.
- Redrum Records: Brutal Underground Death Metal Label from NYDM Coalition President and Mortician Vocalist Will Rahmer.
- Reflections Records: Underground metal label featuring Black Widows and Striking Distance. Site also contains a related magazine.
- Relapse Records: Also home to Release Entertainment. These black-clad bongsmiths release hardcore grindcore, death metal, noise, experimental, and other extreme music. Artists include Neurosis, Brutal Truth, Amorphis, Trial of the Bow, Amber Asylum, Merzbow, Abscess, Mindrot, Flux, and Mortician.
- Retribute Records: Record label and free MP3s for bands such as Visceral Bleeding and Gilla Bruja.
- Retrowrek Records: Rock label carrying band like Electric Gypsies and Atomic Rooster.
- Roadrunner Records: One of the largest truly independent record labels. Initially specializing in heavy metal, Roadrunner now includes a wide spectrum of genres among the bands on its roster.
- Rock M. Hard Records: Independent record label and artist services company, specializing in all types of heavy metal and gothic bands.
- Root Of All Evil Records: Minnesota label specializing in extreme metal. Includes catalog, audio samples, and weekly radio show.
- Rotting Corpse Records: A Chicago-based label.
- Sadisticecho Records: UK metal label. Features all styles of metal from hard and heavy to doom and gloom and soft to goth.
- Sevared Records: Label featuring only death metal bands such as Disinterment, Disfigured, and RASP. Site includes a magazine and extensive catalog.
- Sound Pollution Records: Metal label with Uncurbed and Hellnation. Contains news, merchandise, and tour dates.
- Sound Riot Records: Portuguese melodic and extreme metal label. Home of Requiem, Svartsyn, Gaia Epicus, VII Gates, Madog, Vicious, and Grand Alchemist.
- Steel Gallery Records: Heavy metal record label from Greece. Site includes store, photos, band biographies, a members' club, and catalog.
- Still Dead Productions: Death metal label. Artists include Equinox, Molested Senses, Burning Inside and Brutality.
- Supreme Music Creations: Independent record label from Greece distributing and producing metal, goth, and industrial vinyl and CDs.
- Swarm Theory Music: Canadian indie record label specializing in heavy music - metal, heavy rock, prog metal.
- The End Records: Metal label based in Pasadena CA, USA.
- Todestrieb Records - UK Black Metal Label: UK Underground Black Metal Label and Distro.
- Total Darkness: Official site featuring Blackthrone Productions releases and MP3s.
- Unique Leader Records Europe: Deathmetal: Home of Deeds Of Flesh, Disgorge, Decrepit Birth, Pyaemia, Mortal Decay, Necronomicon, Disavowed, and Agiel. Offers free MP3s.
- United Edge Records: Heavy metal label with online ordering and media for download. Bands such as Comity, Caligula and Fallout
- Unmatched Records: Label and distributor specializing in death metal bands such as Retch.
- V.O.D Music: Independent label promoting underground musicians in the Midwest.
- Vampire Records: Independent non-profit record label from Australia.
- Versailles Records Inc.: Independent record label, stripped of all corporate trappings, seeking to respect and reflect the roots of every release, from music to musician, from bareknuckles rock and roll to the classic blues.