Search Home : Arts : Music : Styles : Rock : Industrial : Record Labels
- Ant-Zen: Audio and visual arts label featuring industrial music, chilling ambient, technoid rhythms and power electronics.
- Brainscream: Music label featuring artists Alien Vinyl, Seth, Pippilina, Vanishing Voices and Waking Born.
- Ceiling, The: Canadian label with experimental, industrial, noise and drone releases on vinyl, CD and cassette.
- Cop International: San Francisco based industrial label. Featured artists include Index, Sonar, Pain Station and Razorskyline.
- Cyberdelia Records: Greek industrial record label.
- Cyberware Productions: Finnish label specializing in EBM, industrial gothic and darkwave.
- Cydonia Productions: Minneapolis industrial label. Artists include Astral Grey, Confession of Faith and Fear of Dolls. Discography, MP3s and calendar.
- D S B P: Distributes and releases electro, industrial and EBM music. Features mail order service.
- DDV Laboratories: Specializing in dark, industrial/gothic-influenced and experimental music. Signings include Jordan Reyne, Dr Kevorkian & the Suicide Machine and Genevieve.
- DTA Records: Label dedicated to dark electronic music, mainly experimental and noise.
- Darkshovels Records: An independent industrial, rock and experimental label. Also offers custom vinyl decal creation services.
- Dependent Records: German electro-industrial label.
- Dis Productions: Belarussian industrial and dark electronic label.
- Drug Mouth Records: Dark industrial, gothic, EBM, ambient, noise and techno metal label.
- Extrinia: Australian industrial label.
- Flatline Records: Hard edged industrial label featuring bands Noisex, Mlada Fronta, Newt, HMB and Implant.
- Frozen Empire Media: New York based label/mailorder dealing in post-industrial, powernoise, dark ambient, IDM and other forms of experimental electronic music.
- Hermetique: French industrial music label.
- Hymen: Record label for rough technoid and ambient noises. Includes catalog of releases.
- Inception Records: North American electro/EBM label. Artists include Flesh Field, Pax and Sabotage.
- Interdimensional Industries: EBM, ambient, industrial-metal and electro and techno label. Artists include: Cryptomnesia, KarlMohr, Landscape Body Machine. CD and LP releases, online purchase.
- Invisible Records: Chicago-based label promoting bands including Dead Voices on Air, Killing Joke, Genesis P. Orridge, Sheep on Drugs and F.M. Einheit. Contains news, links to artists' sites, catalog and articles.
- Kaos Kontrol: Finnish label and distributor for industrial music. Features releases, events and magazine information.
- Ladd-Frith: Promoting industrial, punk, noise, experimental and dark ambient artists such as Blackhouse, Psyclones, Lilith and Orbitronik.
- Luminal Records: Record label discovering and promoting dark music.
- M.I.R. Records: Industrial label based in Central America.
- Mandarangan Recordings: An industrial/power electronics/noise label based in Chicago. Also home to experimental recording project Insomnia. With catalog and distribution information.
- Maschinenmusik: Label for industrial, EBM and dark ambient music. Featured artists include Cai777, Jana, Sekret, Steelcrush, Psaiclone and Cult of Consciousness.
- Maschinenwelt Records: German label covering industrial, dark-electro, synthpop, gothic and EBM artists. Includes band information, MP3 downloads and online purchasing.
- Metropolis Records: Domestic label for a large number of well known industrial, power noise, dark ambient and other electronic music acts.
- Mobilization Records: Home to artists including F-Space, Savage Republic, Wonder, Ethan Port and Scot Jenerik. With press, audio clips, online shopping, and links.
- Mute Records: London based label promoting a variety of industrial, electronic and alternative artists. Featuring Recoil, Laibach, Moby and Barry Adamson.
- Myotis Records: A Belgium-based label and mail order house for industrial, ambient, noise, and experimental electronic music.
- Nilaihah Records: Industrial, darkwave and electronic record label.
- Razor Records: A young label from Massachusetts looking to sign local New England metal, gothic, industrial and synthpop bands.
- Reality Records, Inc.: Independent record label featuring many genres. MP3, video, and audio clips.
- Staalplaat: An organization that includes a record label, print publisher, radio show, shop, mail-order and distribution for ambient dance, dark experimental, plunderphonic, sound poetry and electronic avant-garde.
- Subconscious Studios: Record label of industrial artist Cevin Key. Carrying various artists as well as some of his releases.
- Tesco Distribution: Offers industrial, noise, power electronics, dark ambient, neofolk and experimental releases.
- ToneZone Records: Independent record label specializing in goth and industrial music. Featuring artist pictures, biographies, MP3 and audio-video files.
- Van Richter Records: Aggro-industrial label featuring artists The Fair Sex, Girls Under Glass and Sielwolf.
- WTII Records: Label focusing on electro, industrial, synthpop, gothic and darkwave music. With news, events, artist and release information.
- We Are ... Records: Home to jazz-influenced industrial techno band Iris-T-Shirt and ambient experimental dance artist SpivKurl.
- Zoth Ommog: Industrial and dark electronic label promoting bands including Front 242, Regenerator, Equitronic and sub/zero.