Search Home : Arts : Music : Trading : Lists
- 1980's Philly Music Trade: Trading live and rare recordings of Tommy Conwell, Hooters, Beru Revue, the A's, Robert Hazard and other Philadelphia area bands. Also Kiss, and Queen.
- AK 'n the Sky: Live music CD-Rs and videos. Dream Theater, Smashing Pumpkins, Steve Vai, Pink Floyd, and Queensryche.
- Alabamud Clay's Buttlegs: Alternative music audio and video, primarily Butthole Surfers.
- Alex and Ryan's Bootleg page: Trading CD-Rs and tapes by Grateful Dead, Phish, DMB and String Cheese Incident.
- Andrea's Trade List: Seeking trades for Fleetwood Mac (and solo members), Tori Amos, Dido, Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Heart, and others. Prefer CDRs, will sometimes trade videos and cassettes too. 2 for 1 trades considered as well.
- BaMzIn Bootlegs: A bootleg list including Black Sabbath, Belle and Sebastian, Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, Guns N' Roses, Nightwish, Nirvana, The Offspring, Slayer, and Hole. Also has some VCDS and Videos.
- Backstreet Trading: Trading teen pop such as BSB, Britney, and N Sync on audio and video tape.
- Black Crowes Tape and CD-R Trading Page: Black Crowes and Neil Young trading.
- Black Metal Trade List: Trades underground black metal demos, promos and other limited releases.
- Blake's Trading Post: Bootlegs from Everclear, The Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, Tom Petty, and Rage Against The Machine.
- Bootleg Heaven: Wanna trade bootlegs of the best bands? Trading for almost anything especially Tool, RATM, Phish, Rush, DMB, MMW, Deftones, A Perfect Circle, RHCP, Black Crowes, and Blind Melon.
- Bootlegging: Trading CD-R and VHS of Nine Inch Nails, Ween, Marilyn Manson and others.
- Briguy's Red Hot Chili Peppers and John Frusciante Bootlegs: Videos, tapes, CDRs, and any other unofficial recordings of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Frusciante, and other great bands like Led Zeppelin and the Pixies.
- Broken Spider's Trading Page: A CDR trading webpage trading David Bowie, Radiohead, Iggy Pop, Roger Waters, Elton John & Billy Joel, plus others.
- CD-Rs and Stuff: CDR bootlegs to trade of hard rock groups, Metallica, VH, Ozzy, AIC. Also orginal screenplays and songs.
- CDR and Video trade page: Trading Springsteen, Prince, Kinks, Who, Beatles, Stones, Dylan,Sinatra, and U2.
- Cabin Music: This site has near 500 live shows on it.
- Cdr Bootleg Trades: Cdr bootlegs for trade from Shack, The La's, Big Star, My Bloody Valentine, Neil Young, The Clash, and New Order.
- Cdr Trading List: Live concerts CDR trading.
- Chiyakkutan's Trading Page: Featuring Bob Marley and other reggae artists. CD-R, cassette, and minidisc.
- Craigs CDR Trade List: Trading Sammy Hagar, Rainbow, AC/DC, Status Quo, Deep Purple, Gillan, and Scorpions.
- Cult Black Metal Trade List: Includes NSBM, USBM, demos, videos, vinyl, beherit, vlad tepes, profanatica, absurd, moonblood, and Black legions.
- CygnusX1 Catalog - trade page: Trading CDR and VHS video bootlegs overseas of hundreds of bands - ultra rare - more than 3000 titles: argentines bands; sci-fi TV; documentaries; futbol; Diego Maradona: Misc TV (+100 hs.).
- Daniel's CDR and Video Trading Page: Trading CD-Rs and video tapes of such bands as Kyuss, Unida, Sleep, Asbestosdeath, Tool, and Queens of the Stone Age.
- Dave's Bootlegs: CDRs, audio and video tapes; Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Counting Crows, Nirvana, Oasis, and others.
- David's Many Bootlegs: CD-R and video, including Incubus, Staind, Hoobastank, 311, and RHCP.
- DeOlla's MP3 CD-R Album Trading: Album trading via snail mail. All around the world MP3 CD-R traders are welcome. Interested in all types of music.
- Deez CDR List: Trading site.
- Disconnected Productions: List of metal CDRs and video available for trade. Also trading cover art.
- Don't Have Nothin For You: Nirvana and Melvins trading site. Tape, CDR, and video trading.
- Echoes.com: CD-R, audio tape, and TV/video trading. Mainly Pink Floyd, Springsteen, and lots of new wave/electronica.
- Ed's CDR Trading Page: This page has The Doors, Led Zepplin. The Who, Pink Floyd and much for trading. Want list includes Oysterhead, Long Beach Dub Allstars and Sublime. All trades considered.
- Eric Clapton Boots: This trading site has Eric Clapton CD-Rs. Always seeking and will consider all trades.
- Euan's Bootleg Page: Trading live recordings on tape and CDR.
- Fariz's Techno Mixtape Trading Center: Hundreds of techno, house, trance, jungle, and all types of electronic dance music mix tapes for trade.
- First Polish Page Of Alice Cooper: Live audio recordings (more than 250 live shows). Also includes live sound clips, live videos and collectibles.
- Freetradezone: CDR trading of all styles of music. Especially interested in home demos, acoustic versions, and soundboard recordings. Bands to trade include: Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Depeche Mode, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Kraftwerk, and Genesis.
- Gossamer's WebGalaxy: Amy's Tape List and Bootlegs: Collection of Grateful Dead, Phish, JGB, James Brown, PFunk, Aretha, Nirvana, others. Over 300 hours available for trade.
- Harleyguys Mental Asylum: Trading site for the band Savatage. Also offers a variety of videos and audio recordings for trade.
- HeNdrIx ADDictz Bootlegs: Live Jimi Hendrix bootlegs for trade
- Heavy Metal Trading Chamber: A collection of heavy metal music available for trading.
- Hitman Brent's Dungeon: Trader with an extensive list of Motley Crue, as well as Def Leppard, Van Halen and others such bands. Cassette, VHS and CD-R.
- Ilango's Bootleg Emporium: Hip hop tape/CD/video trading center.
- Incredibly Bad at Titles' Title Page for my Trades: Trade tapes, cdrs, or mp3s of the Cure, Kirsty MacColl, and Nirvana.
- Inner City Sound: Resourcing and trading Australian indie / alternative music from 1975 - 1984.
- Jay's MP3 Song Collection: A few thousand Hindi film songs from 1985 and earlier in its original form collected over past few years. A lot of requests had been made to publish the listing.
- Jeff Mewbourn's CDR Trade List: B&P friendly. Dead, Phish, Reggae, Funk, Prog, Jazz, Talking Heads, Hendrix, OSP, DMB, and Zappa.
- Jeff's CD Warehouse: Tape and CD-R trading of Dave Matthews Band and other groups.
- JimiTrader: Jimi Hendrix trade site CD-Rs, tape, photos and anything else to do with Jimi Hendrix.
- Joe's Bootleg Trading: Trading unauthorized live videos and CD-Rs.
- John's Bootleg Trades: Actively seeking trades.
- Julie's Tape Trading: Has Stevie Nicks and Tori Amos audios, videos listed by artist and category (live shows, demos, outtakes).
- KISS Bootlegs Canada: A page devoted to collecting and trading for the band KISS, as well as other classic and progressive rock bands. CD-R and VHS available, but primarily looking for CDRs.
- Killer Bootlegs: Trading CDR and VHS of Guns N Roses, Pearl Jam, Creed, Neurotic Outsiders, Godsmack, RATM, Tool, Rob Zombie and many other live concerts.
- Kim's CDR & Video Trading Post: Trading CDRs of The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Alice Cooper. Want list includes Alice Copper, Ted Nugent, Aerosmith, and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- KinksOnly: CDR trades of Kinks, Beatles, Hendrix, Beach Boys, Various Artists, 60's, Rolling Stones, Jeff Beck and Neil Young. All trades considered.
- Kraftpunkt: CDR Bootleg trading page Electronic Music, DJ Sets/Mixes, Progressive Rock...
- LEGION.....Of The Holocaust: .....Black/Death Metal CD/CDR & CASSETTE Trade Site.....
- Lee's Music Trading Site: This site is largely Grateful Dead and Jerry, also lots of Pearl Jam, U2, Neil (and CSNY variations), Radiators, Bob Marley, Nirvana, Zep, and Pink Floyd.
- Liz Berlin Trees 4 U: Dedicated to tape trading/trees for the spreading of music by Liz Berlin, Rusted Root and others.
- Lost In The 80's Music Trades: Collection of Glam,Sleeze,Metal and Rock from the 80's and early 90's, CDR and Video shows.
- MP3/WMA Music List: MP3/WMA music list
- Master List, The: DAT, CD-R, and MiniDisc traders. Includes list of artists.
- Melusine's CD-R Bootleg Trading Page: Trading Tori Amos, Ani Difranco, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, Radiohead, U2, Suzanne Vega, Beth Orton, Weezer, and Heather Nova.
- Metal Dave's Metal Bootleg Site: Collector of Savatage. Which includes videos and CD-Rs. Wants include bands like Savatage, Demons and Wizards, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, ALAS, Ayreon, Armored Saint and Megadeth.
- Metalfans-Metal bootleg trade: Metal bootleg trade page: Gamma Ray, Helloween, Rage, Stratovarius, Primal Fear, Running Wild....and other speed metal band.
- Mike Patton Trading List: Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Fantomas, Secret Chiefs 3, Estradasphere, Tomahawk, Lovage, Mike Patton, John Zorn, and Naked City.
- Mike's Tape Trading Site: Trading Phish, Dave Matthews Band, Bob Dylan, The Grateful Dead and others. CD-R, SHN, and analog tape.
- Minglewood CDR Trading Post: CDR Trading of Grateful Dead, Jerry Garcia, Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and Rollings Tones.
- Mister Wonka's Bootleg Page: Trading live, demo or rare CDs, CD-Rs, memorabilia and videos of the following bands: Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, and Marilyn Manson.
- Music & CD-R trading: CD-Rs of Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, Natalie Merchant, PJ Harvey and Radiohead.
- Music For Metalheads: Cassette, CD-R and VHS trades; partial rarity list, full list available by email request.
- Music Trading List of Bing Owens: Live music, tape and CD-R trading page.
- My Beach Boys and Brian Wilson Trading Page: Trading audio and video of Brian Wilson and The Beach Boys. Including rare CDRs and VHS material.
- My List of CDR Trades: A trading site for live shows by Bjork, BOC, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Cure, Melissa Etheridge, and Led Zeppelin.
- My Orbit: CD-R/MP3 trading for Essential mixes, live sets, as well as rare/OOP trance, progressive, house and other electronica tracks.
- Nothing Bootlegs (A CDR Trading Post): A video and CDR trading site that specializes in bands such as The Smashing Pumpkins, Incubus, Vent, Taproot, NIN, Tool, Korn, and 311.
- Outlaw Art: Audio and video live recordings for trade, as well as original artwork.
- Patrick's CDR Trade list: CD-Rs, demos, rarities, and a link to a list of the author's commercial CD collection.
- Penny Lane Records: Trade list for bootlegs from several artists. Includes among others, The Beatles and Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr as solo artists, U2, and Oasis.
- PhunkEdomain: Analog and CD-R trading of Phish, Bob Marley, DMB, moe., and Grateful Dead.
- PhunkSta's Bootleg Page: Trading CD-Rs from various bands. I am an active trader in etree.org. Will trade via snail/ftp. and will do B+P.
- ROIO List: Extensive list of CDrs that are available for trade, with ratings and location specifics. General focus of the list is on Progressive Rock, although many other genres are also reflected.
- Randall's Trade Pages: Well over 1000 titles for trade. From AC/DC to Zebra.
- Recycled Sounds: Dedicated to the legal taping and trading of live music. Offers MP3s, trades, B&Ps, and taping trees of live Christian music.
- Return of Real Rock: MP3 and CD-R trading for Rock music, mainly music from the 80s hair metal band scene.
- Rob's Trading List: CDR trading of bootlegs and demos of The Cure, Eagles, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Yes, and Neil Young.
- Robb's CD-R Trading Page: Includes list of live and rare CD-R's for trade. Trading bands such as: Kiss, AC/DC, and Cheap Trick.
- Roberts trade page: Trading for jazz, rock fusion bands like Mahavishnu Orch, Allan Holdsworth, Dixie Dregs, Planet X, and RTF. Also instrumental guitarists like Satriani, Beck and classic rock. Cassette and NTCS VHS. CDRs at a later time.
- Russell Morgans Tape Trader Web-Site: CDR/MINI DISC & Analog trading.
- Ryan's Music Collection: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Indigenous, and Jimi Hendrix unauthorized live concert recordings up for trade. Video and several audio formats
- Sabrewulf's Bootleg TradeList: Trades CD-Rs, VCDs, and VHS tapes of concert performances. Mainly heavy metal and hard rock band.
- Simon's Trading Page: Trading Wilco, Gene, Catherine Wheel, Jay Farrar, Glide, Silkworm, Pavement, Guided by Voices, Smiths, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Screamfeeder, Ivy, and Posies.
- Simpledumbpilot: Trading Sparks, Depeche Mode, Alphaville and Pink Floyd audio and video recordings.
- Stan's CDR Trade Site: Trading unofficial releases from Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Stevie Ray Vaughan,The Allman Brothers Band, and many other 70's and 80's bands
- Stevie Nicks Collectors: For Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac fans that love to Trade their tapes. Also includes a mailing list for fans and various contests.
- StijgPage: Rare recordings of Pink Floyd, Buffalo Springfield, The Hollies, The Byrds, Jefferson Airplane, Peter Gabriel, Manassas, CPR, Genesis, the Eagles, and Led Zeppelin.
- Stormrider Tape Trading: Trading metal music: video and a little audio.
- The Butcher and His sCara's Virtual Video Crypt: Collectors recordings on bands like the Misfits, Samhain, Danzig, Cradle of Filth, and Skinny Puppy. Also OOP/HTF movies and documentaries.
- The Disc Trader: The Cure and Morrissey trading, some Pearl Jam and Nirvana too. CDRs and VHS.
- The Dreaming Tree: Biography, tablature, lyrics, MP3s, set lists, pictures and links.
- The Evil Jesus Homepage: Over 600 boots for trade and cover artwork available for download. Author seeks 70s bands and the more heavy modern music.
- The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies: Archive of audio and video recordings by Mr. Bungle and related projects.
- The Madcircle: This list has Jane's Addiction, Grateful Dead, Nirvana and more for trade.
- The Ministry of Information: Information for Jethro Tull live show collectors. Setlists for almost every Jethro Tull concert in history. Also offers a variety of other artists are also represented to a lesser extent.
- The Monkee's House o Stuff: Includes bands such as Phish, Nirvana, RHCP, STP, Fountains of Wayne, and Pink Floyd. Cassette and CD-R.
- The Pit: Trading heavy metal unauthorized videos and CDR from bands such as Nevermore, Amorphis, Iced Earth, Dio, KISS, WASP, and Mercyful Fate.
- The Stone Throwers RATM Bootlegs: Mainly Rage Against the Machine and Metallica shows on CDR and PAL videotape.
- The Thrill Remains - Music of Mike Scott and The Waterboys: This site has been created for trading non-copyrighted, non-commercially released live concert recordings. The CDR's traded on this site are non-copyrighted audience, soundboard, or FM/TV broadcast recordings that are displayed here only for trade, not for sale.
- Toaster Dementros: CD-R and video trading; looking for Headstones, Hawkwind, and the Doors.
- Trade Bootlegs in CDR or MP3: Trade bootlegs in CDR or MP3 of bands like Tool, NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, Zwan, Nirvana, OhGr, Radiohead, Sigur ros, and Ministry.
- Trade bootlegs: Trading bootlegs of Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Rainbow, AC/DC, Accept, Aerosmith, Alcatrazz, Badlands, Black Sabbath, Blackmore's Night, Blue Murder, Bolin, Budgie, Company of Snakes, Halloween, Hendrix, Hughes, Iron Maiden, Jethro Tull, Judast Priest, Kansas, King Crimson, Krokus, and Led Zeppelin. Only in mp3 format, airmail.
- Trading Videos: List of video files and VCDs of Japanese-, Korean-, English- and Chinese-language artists.
- Trippin' and Tape Trading: Stone Temple Pilots CD-Rs, concerts, and other rare audio and video recordings.
- Veterans of the Trade: CD-R trading site. Clutch, Paw, Janes Addiction and other live shows.
- Vince's Live Bands: Lists of live music on CD-R and cassette. Features Bob Dylan, Grateful Dead, and Neil Young.
- Welcome & Beware!: All Types of Music, expect the unexpected. Large collection about 1500+ rare concerts.
- Welcome To The Red Chapter Jubilee: Trading of live recordings. Lots of alternative rock, Indie rock and such.
- Where the Bands Are: Trading of Bruce Springsteen and Neil Young. CD-Rs and tapes.
- World of Sinister Music: Heavy metal, pop, rock, alternative, death and more; audio and video tapes for trade.
- Xandyng's Bootlegs: Trade bootlegs of Steve Vai, Led Zeppelin, Dream Theater, Deep Purple, and the Beatles.
- XyPhRo'S CDR Trading Page: Trading non-commercial CDR's from a wide mix of artists.
- Yancx's Pink Floyd Trading Page: Trading CD-Rs, videos, and audio tape of rare public domain releases.
- Youtoo: my bootlegs collection: Trading CD-Rs such as U2, Nirvana, Alice Cooper, The Doors, and Suede.
- Zach's Indie Bootlegs: Live unautorized recording trading on CD-R and tape for bands such as Belle and Sebastian, Elliott Smith, Built to Spill, Modest Mouse, The Flaming Lips, and Guided by Voices. 2:1 trades welcome.
- [SLO]Ramone trade page: Rare live Ramones recordings in video and audio format + tributes...
- cdswap for cd taders: Dedicated to trading The Doors, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin live shows. This is a CDR trading site only.
- ebcast bootlegs: Traders website for Pearl Jam and Dave Matthews Band. Audio/video shows (CDR and VHS), pictures, biographies, setlists, and trading lists.
- malformed.org's list of live shows to trade: A list of live shows available for SHN or CDR trading. The focus is on 80s/90s punk/indie music, but there's something for everyone.
- rox ptnet trading resource: Here you can find my albums, bootlegs and vids trading list. see nfo for contact.