Search Home : Arts : Music : Vocal : Courses and Lessons
- A Capellago World Music Choir and Lessons: Singing lessons and musical arrangements for contemporary choirs. Based in New Zealand. No CD or tape available, private lessons.
- Acting Opera: Acting and audition preparation. Techniques and training for today's singer/actor. Includes proprietary tools for memorization.
- Adolescent Choral Music Education Workshops: Resource for locating music for choirs with "young" musicians with changing voices. Also contains workshop opportunities for teachers and church musicians relative to working with singing organizations containing changing voices.
- Afraid to sing? Discover your own unique voice.: Singing lessons and voice coaching. Perform to your full potential.
- Alan Bowers: A voice teacher's look at the interplay between mind and body.
- Appledown Music Centre: Singing lessons and tuition in musicianship based in Hampshire, UK.
- Atlanta Voice Lessons and Singer's Resources: Atlanta voice teacher, Winnie Goree, offers information about private voice lessons and resources for singers.
- Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing: A professional association of Australian singing teachers, voice scientists and people interested in the science and art of voice production in all forms of vocal performance.
- Badiene Magaziner Vocal Studio: Private lessons in speech level singing for the New York, New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area.
- Bob Corff's Voice Studio: Singers' and speakers' audio courses.
- Brenda Carol Vocal Lessons: Contemporary jazz and progressive vocalist/recording artist, Brenda Carol provides private [in studio] voice lessons, training, coaching and theory classes. All styles of music - All Ages.
- Carmen Vocal Studio Online: Vocal education studio in British Columbia, Canada, featuring one of the best instructors in North America, teaching various singing styles.
- Chicago School of Professional Singing: The Chicago Studio of Professional Singing provides training for dedicated singers who want to become working professionals.
- Choir Fixer: Offers sight-reading workshops and private lessons for church singers in Hampton, Virginia.
- Dr. David Fairchild Vocal Studios: Complete vocal instruction in NYC and Eastchester, NY. All styles taught and coached. Also theory and sight-singing, piano and voice therapy.
- Enjoyable Singing Lessons: Singing lessons with a pro singer of over 9 years experience. Lessons conducted in a professional recording studio.
- Etude for the Scale of all Majors: Practice for singing any major scale with automatic MIDI piano backing.
- Everybody Can Sing: Elissa Weiss, NYC teacher and singer, offers private and `group` lessons in singing. Beginners welcome. Site includes lesson description and contact information.
- Gilbertson, Brian: Voice teacher: International singer of opera and contemporary popular gives workshops and masterclasses at universities and conservatoires. Weekly singing tip.
- Guy Babusek Vocal Studio: Vocal studio located in Orange County, California specializing in the Speech-Level-Singing technique, developed by Seth Riggs.
- Judy Leonard Studios - Vocal Coaching: Private and `group` vocal coaching, instruction, studio consultation, and piano lessons in Florida. Description of services, audio samples, and merchandise.
- Judy Rodman: Power, Path and Performance: Private lessons, CD Vocal course, studio production and seminars in Nashville.
- Karen Grace, Singer/Sound Healer: Karen Grace is a London singer and alternative therapist practising Aura Soma Colour Therapy and Vibrational Sound Therapy in London.
- Katherine Scott Voice Coaching: Singing lessons and voice coaching in Toronto
- Lionessroars: Voicing the Authentic Self: Voicework for creative expression, artistry and integral psychotherapy. Open to individuals, emerging artists and established professionals.
- Liz Caplan Vocal Studios: New York Vocal coach offering University and college workshops, including Master Classes, performance, coachings and audition workshops as well as career counseling. Individual and Group Vocal Technique classes - all styles.
- Llewelyn & Hazard: Workshops and private tuition in singing from classical to pop for all levels. Schedules and prices. Located in London.
- Lynn Forbes: Private vocal training using Hook-Line and Singer Method, located in Australia.
- Magno Vocal Dynamics: Introduces new concept of teaching singing based on developing the real person. Technically, the accent is on naturalness of muscle structure.
- Mary Walkley Vocal Studios: Teach speech level singing in Florida. Includes profile, vocal technique and contact information.
- Music by Melissa: Private lessons, teaching all styles and ages, in Arizona.
- My Voice Teacher: Voice lessons offered in speech level singing. Los Angeles.
- New York Singing Teachers' Association: A non-profit professional organization. Annual activities include lectures, master classes, and performances by experts from the arts and sciences. Referral list of voice teachers.
- Operaplus: Operaplus helps young classically trained singers, through lessons and courses, in their aim to reach the professional stage. The site provides a regular update of the activities of the organisation.
- Patricia Shanks Voice Studio: Foundation-based voice training for the serious student of singing. Classical, opera, musical theatre. Private lessons in Orange County and Los Angeles County, California.
- Punk2Opera: Vocal tuition with Sybil Esmore. All styles, all levels, from punk to opera. Based in London, England.
- Roger Burnley's Vocal Coaching: Singing and Vocal Instruction, all levels, beginners to professionals, in the Los Angeles area. Training video tape for singers and vocalists of all levels.
- Sanctuary Music Ministries: Voice Lessons / Singing Lessons, all levels, with christian music lesson plans for performance and recording.
- Secrets Of Singing by Jeffrey Allen: Books, and video lessons in singing styles.
- Singing Lessons with Susan Larson: Susan Larson offers private singing lessons in Boston. Articles on various voice topics.
- Singing for Larks: Inspirational weekly, one-day and weekend Harmony Singing Workshops led by Faith Watson. Located in the United Kingdom.
- Stephanie Samaras: New York City-based Voice Teacher, Vocal Clinician, and Performer specializing in singing lessons for the Pop or Broadway performer.
- Stimm-Übungen: CD with piano accompaniments to 99 exercises for voice lessons and practicing at home. Site in German and English.
- The Art of Body Singing: Breck Alan, New York. Vocal instruction, book series and CDs incorporate both classical and contemporary techniques.
- The Jaanz School of Singing: The Jaanz School of Singing. Various locations in Australia. Emotion Centred Singing with a focus on performance, as well as image, style, and attitude.
- The John Henny Vocal Studio: Private studio in Pasadena, California offering instruction in the Speech Level Singing method. Includes sample voice lessons, phone lessons, and contact information.
- Tona de Brett: Information and contact details for London singing teacher Tona de Brett.
- Touch Of Soul Productions: A vocal coaching/songwriting instruction/record production company based in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Vicki Sunday: Voice teacher and vocal coach with 25 years experience offering singing lessons and instruction for beginners, intermediate, and professionals in Long Island, New York.
- Vocal Stylings by Lisa Cushing: Vocal coach, recording sessions.
- Voice Care Solutions: Information regarding the care of your voice through natural/herbal methods. Worshops, seminars, and FAQs.
This category in other languages: