Search Home : Arts : Organizations
- Art for the World :: A non-profit organization for contemporary art and humanitarian purposes.
- Artists Helping Artists: Nonprofit organization that offers roundtables and contests, and creates call to arts expos.
- Artsyard: A Cyber Colony for the Arts: Provides temporary and permanent residencies to professionals in the arts in any part of the world.
- Athenaeum International Cultural Association: International cultural association organizes panels, research and lectures.
- CEC International Partners: Works with artists, art managers and museums in the U.S., Russia, the NIS and Eastern and Central Europe, to combine efforts and address issues of mutual concern.
- College Art Association: Promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the history and criticism of the visual arts and in creativity and technical skill in the teaching and practices of art.
- Creativity, Copyright and Cultural Industries: UNESCO promotes living cultures through the promotion and protection of creativity, promotion of craftwork and design and several activities undertaken in the field of books and cultural industries.
- Express Yourself: A not-for-profit arts organization that explores the individual creative process through various art forms including movement, music, theatre, and visual arts.
- Found Art: Global project using art to heal the world
- Foundation for Art Resources (FAR): Facilitates the production and presentation of work not supported by traditional venues such as galleries, museums, and universities.
- French-American Collaborative in Language and Art: A not-for-profit `group` of artists, writers, photographers, film-makers and linguists
- Institute for Cultural Exchange: The Institute understands itself as link between artists, cultural institutions and companies.
- International Child Art Foundation: ICAF, a not-for-profit organization, celebrates and promotes children's art, imagination and creativity globally.
- International Music and Art Foundation: Established in Vaduz, Liechtenstein for the purpose of receiving funds from individuals and corporations for distribution in support of worthy arts organizations worldwide.
- KulturAXE - International Art Action: Transnational organization initiates and organizes international art projects and focuses on innovative, experimental working methods and border crossing cooperation.
- La Biennale di Venezia: Interdisciplinary cultural society concerned with visual arts, architecture, dance, music, theatre and cinema. History, media, calendar, event tickets, and contact information.
- Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation: Arranges conferences, exhibitions and art competitions for students and artists, as well as international meetings in Florence in order to promote peace among young people.
- Seven Dragons: Expositions of original artwork and exposure of artists of all genres. Promotes multicultural and international exchange and collaboration.
- Society for Arts: A not-for-profit public institution focused on promoting cultural communication between Europe and the USA.
- Strokes of Genius - Contemporary Iraqi Art: Intends to communicate the positive and creative energies of Iraqi artists dispersed throughout the world today.
- The Camargo Foundation: Offers residential fellowships in Cassis, France, for researchers and artists. Describes accommodations and local resources, and gives applications and requirements.
- The Dactyl Foundation for the Arts and Humanities: A not-for-profit organization, encourages the view that there is a place for artistic intention even in a world without telos.
- The Henry Moore Foundation: To advance the education of the public by the promotion of their appreciation of the fine arts and in particular the works of Henry Moore.
- The Pollock-Krasner Foundation: Provides financial assistance to individual working artists of established ability.
- The United Artists Coalition for Kids!: U.A.C.K. is composed of artists ranging in age from 16 through 34. We come together to create a world of artistic expression for young children who may not have the oppotunity to experience this aspect of life. Our programs explore crafts, creative writing, dance, music, theatre and the visual arts.
- Timotca: Features art and artists represented by 68 countries and the United Nations.
- Twin Rivers Media Festival: Nonprofit organization event for film, video, audio, CD multimedia, Internet media, scriptwriting and journalism. General information, entry forms, dates, and archive.
- VSA Arts (formerly Very Special Arts): International arts organization serving people with disabilities of all ages, with a large network of affiliates. A wide range of educational opportunities, exhibits and performances in all of the arts from young children through elderly adults.
- Vicious Aubergine Association: Mutual aid organization for artists, including its own production agency. Links, listings of opportunities, information on how to help.
This category in other languages: