Search Home : Arts : Performing Arts : Acting
- A.F.T.R.A.: "The American Federation of Television and Radio Artists." Union representing professional actors, dancers, singers, and broadcasters. Features: news (contracts; newsletters; forums); performance rates covering all mediums; FAQs; related websites (dozens of links); "Green Room" with 5 different discussion forums; list of nationwide "franchised agents"; and negotiations updates.
- ABWAG: Tiny Ron, an actor, created abwag based on teacher Don Richardson's feel, think, do technique in acting.
- Acting As A Business: One-on-one career planning consultations for actors conducted by bestselling author and former talent agent Brian O'Neil.
- Acting Depot: A `resource` for beginning to advanced actors in the USA. Includes getting started, employment opportunities, trade publications, actor essentials and articles on the acting community.
- Acting Insane: Link directory for acting resources including theater, film and television; chat and message board.
- Acting Workshop On-line (AWOL): A `resource` for beginning actors, with practical information. Features articles and links.
- ActingResume.com: Commercial acting resume creation service. Includes description of service, pricing and online resume creation and maintenance.
- Actingbiz: Provides free acting information and resources for actors and actresses of all ages. Includes articles about auditions, agents, managers, casting directors.
- Actor's Corner: An award-winning site from an ingenue actress that includes hard to reach industry/acting links.
- ActorNEWS.com: Online `resource` for performing artist. Listings of auditions in various performing art disciplines.
- ActorPoint.com: An online community for actors of all levels of experience. Includes career advice, updated casting calls, resources and more than 60 free monologues.
- Actors Cafe: Actor Resource: many links to other actor sites. Add your URL for free. Professional Actor Mailing list
- Actors Northwest: Information `resource` for Pacific Northwest actors.
- Actors' Agenda: Monologues, acting tips, quotes from directors, casting links, theatre news, associations catalogue, acting forum and actors' biographies.
- ActorsResource.biz: Custom mailing labels and headed paper for actors. Registration required.
- An Acting Resource Page: An acting `resource` page that contains lots of auditions, a chat room, a message board, lots of links, and many more acting resources.
- And That's a Wrap!: Guidebook for movie and TV extras, headshot and talent registry, resources for actors and free casting notices to view or post.
- Andy's Show-Biz Page for Actors: A site for beginning actors containing many practical and constructive suggestions for the novice actor. Written by an actual NYC agent.
- Canadian Actors Equity Association: Involved in member protection and promotion and in fostering the growth and development of professional theatre and actors throughout Canada.
- Canadian Actors' Biztalk: Designed to help actors in Canada find the resources necessary to get started and keep abreast of what's new in the industry.
- Caryn.com: Acting Resources: Hailed in Backstage and Indiewire as one of the most useful resources online: audition/casting/agent information, book and class recommendations, scam alerts, tools of the trade/networking resources, cards, inspirational thoughts for performers, and humor.
- Christian Actors Web Site: The Christian Actors Web Site features a variety of links, networking, employment opportunities, message posting and a `resource` store.
- Dear Dori: Virtual advice for actors. Great resources, specifically for novice actors.
- DoveCrye: An Actor's Network: Performance Arts Networking site designed by an Actor for Performance Artists everywhere.
- Eperformer.com: Free centralized online `resource` for performing artists. Site includes audition listings, performing arts features, news and general information for performers.
- Fabjob.com: Actor: Find out how to get acting jobs, auditions, and an agent in the fabjob.com Guide to Become an Actor.
- Florida Acting Webzine: Theater craft, acting skills, and auditions for the Florida and Southeast actor. Also includes talent agency lists and reviews.
- Performers Alliance: Working members of Screen Actors Guild and AFTRA. Mission Statement: To revitalize the leadership of the Screen Actors Guild and to restore its effectiveness through the active participation and influence of its working members.
- Screen Actors Guild: Includes information for beginning actors, a member directory, and the SAG awards.
- Soyouwanna.com: Get a Talent Agent?: Explains what a talent agent does for you, how to prepare headshots and resumes, how to find a good agent, how to ace the interview, and how to choose the right agent for you.
- Steve Nuke's Acting Resources: This is the place to see what it takes to be an actor.
- Swedenpress.com: Actress-author K Callan's reference books for actors, writers and directors.
- The Actor's Guide to Los Angeles: A guide to Los Angeles for newcomers/would-be actors.
- The ActorSource Home Page: Information for anyone from the beginning actor to the seasoned veteran on how to get started in the acting profession.
- The Alexander Technique and the Actor: How this century-old method of stress-reduction can help the actor perform more effectively.
- The Comedy Tragedy Mask Page: Collection of Comedy Tragedy mask graphics.
- The Frankie V. Show: Provides information about radio and cable TV Show.
- The History and Science of Acting: A guide to the science, history, techniques, traditions and styles of acting.
- The Truth About Life as an Actor: Insights on the acting profession from an working NY Actor. 'On the Set' stories. Exploits of the 'Killing Kompany' Dinner Theatre troupe. Experimental Theatre, Directing and Acting Instruction.
- actor4u.com: For actors, models, writers and those who are searching for them. Includes information about auditions, set jobs, monologue searches, acting classes and message boards.
This category in other languages: