Search Home : Arts : Photography : Photographers : Solo Exhibitions : Urban
- Bastard Artist: Marco Romano shows graffiti and urban color and black and white photographs of the Los Angeles underground scene. Also, information and links related to Hip Hop music and events.
- Brinck, Waylon: Showcasing a photo collection of deserted factories and construction sites in Indiana and Wisconsin. Also includes a gallery of digital paintings.
- Bug, Jun: Urban and/or industrial scenes, and architecture, from Chicago, Tokyo, and Italy. Large collection.
- Burns, Malcolm: Photo gallery including photographs of Gateshead, Durham and the Lake District.
- Carini, Chrissy: Urban culture, including disc jockeys, the underground and portraits.
- Casciani,Georges: A gallery featuring images of daily life in the cities of Bangkok and HoChiMinh.
- Choy, John: Hong Kong photographer's arresting captures of the city and its people
- GalMan: A gallery of impressions from the streets of New York City and Berlin. Includes photographs of subways, street life, and graffiti.
- Geller, Gerald: Portfolio of urban scenes and people from San Diego, California.
- Gidley, Lisa: Modern urban landscapes, portraits, and an ongoing citywide portrait of New York.
- Gilmour, Kim: Everyday London photos taken off the beaten track with an accompanying weblog.Updated regularly.
- Jekic, Ivan: Black and white and colour urban photography and some nature landscapes.
- Journal Photo: Snapshots of street and life details in Paris, presented in a slideshow fashion.
- Margimages: sreets and railway lines, coalmines and steam trains.
- Moore, Callen: Black and white images of urban landscapes and people. Features galleries and short artist biography.
- NB Photo Arts: Small collection of photographs, mostly architectural and urban landscapes.
- Origin Studio: Gritty street photography from the alleyways and avenues of Chicago in the USA.
- Payne, Chris: Images of industrial ruins and vanishing building typologies. Subjects include asylums and substations.
- Persky, Suzi: 30 thumbnail images of New Orleans.Colour and Black and white photographs of architecture and its people.
- Porrett, Pat and Alan: Digital images of urban settings by photographers in Northern England.
- Ruggiero, Paolo: A small photolog with essays on Paolo's travels taking in Bologna, Manhattan, Paris and the Adriatic Sea.
- Simon,Tina: Black and white images of people and buildings in different European cities.
- Sprieser, Lauren: Photographs sorted into black and white and color galleries. Mainly urban subjects.
- Tomic, Brana: Yugoslav artist exhibiting urban photography. Also contains infrared photographs.
- Tomoyuki, Sakaguchi: Exterior habitats in Tokyo.
- Truhls, Rick: A new photograph for every day of the week. Mainly urban photos.
- Wilson,Alan: Themes include anti-war, women in black and grafitti from New york,Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Witzel,Blair: A collection of images from Toronto with each theme accompanied by music.
- Zanisnik, Bryan: Self-portraiture, landscape and urban photography in the New Jersey and New York City area.
- Zimmermann, Jeremie: Large expanding portfolio mainly French in flavour but also including San Francisco and some European photo galleries.