Search Home : Arts : Television : Programs : Science Fiction and Fantasy
[0 : 1 : 2 : 3 : 4 : 5 : 6 : 7 : 8 : 9 : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z ]
- Amazing Heroes: Episode guides, character biographies, downloads, and games dedicated to Hercules the Legendary Journeys, Xena - Warrior Princess, and Young Hercules. Also offers links to photo galleries.
- Ambit's Sci Fi on TV: News, message boards, episode guides for Highlander and Babylon 5, and "Hall of Shame" commemorating actors in roles they'd probably rather forget.
- Crabdotcom: Image galleries, episode listings, and cast profiles for Charmed, Roswell, Angel, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Drakh.net: News, air schedules, and message boards for a variety of series, including Smallville, Stargate SG-1, Lexx, Alias, and The X-Files.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Wallpapers, news about what the stars of the show are doing, and contests focused on Hercules and Xena - Warrior Princess.
- Holly Lynn's Hercules and Xena Playground: Music videos based on the series, in Windows Movie Maker format.
- MSNBC: Beyond ‘Buffy’: State of Sci-fi on TV: Article that focuses on what's coming in the genre for late 2004 and early 2005, noting that almost all new projects are headed for cable networks.
- Madmarty in the Scifi Zone: Pictures and information from shows including Blake's 7, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Star Trek, and Xena. Also fantasy art, motorbikes and free downloads.
- Night Phoenix: Pictures from Highlander and Stargate SG-1, plus quiz.
- Nitpicker Central: Official site for the Star Trek and X-Files nitpicker books. Find all the grungy little mistakes.
- One Step Beyond: Bulletin board and full broadband episodes for the 1959 series.
- Roaring Rockets: Celebration of the 1950s series Tom Corbett Space Cadet, Space Patrol, and Captain Video and his Video Rangers. Includes photos, trivia, and information about those cool toys that accompanied the programs.
- Sci Scape: Fans contributed articles and reviews. Also includes a forum, links, films, and news.
- Sci-Fi World: Spoilers and news for series including The X-Files, Enterprise, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Star Trek: Voyager.
- Sci-fi HQ: Database of information on Star Trek, Stargate SG-1, Andromeda, and Star Wars. Includes topics such as history, characters, species, and ship data.
- SciFiCore: Message boards, photos, and reviews focusing on Andromeda, Stargate, and Stargate: Atlantis.
- SciFiTVFans.com: Episode guides for Farscape, Smallvile, The Invisible Man, Special Unit 2, Babylon 5, and The Tick. Inclues limited directory of related sites.
- Science Fiction Episode Listings: Polls, quizzes, and episode lists.
- Science Fiction Television Web Encyclopedia: A-to-Z list of genre-related series, including fare from the US, the UK, and Japan, with number of episodes in each.
- Science-Fiction Central: Essays and commentary, including "Black Women in Science Fiction" and "Ways I'd Improve the Sci-Fi Channel."
- Scifi Corner: Episode guides for Stargate SG-1 and Enterprise that include cast and production credits.
- Slacker's Sci-Fi Source: Links related to series, arranged by title.
- Starman: Video captures and audio clips from a variety of shows.
- Teenage Alien Lifeforms: Character data, song lyrics, episode listings, and action figure information for Smallville and Roswell.
- The Classic Sci-Fi TV Quiz: Trivia and cartoons.
- The Realm: Information for prospective volunteers willing to build a mega-site for genre shows.
- The Sci-fi Domain: Information and downloads related to Lexx, Star Trek, Red Dwarf, The X-Files, and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- USATODAY.com: Sci-fi's TV Future is Looking Bright: Science fiction and cable TV are enjoying a happy niche at night.
- Welcome to the World of Basin: Commentary on Space: 1999, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who, UFO, and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.
- YLee's Haven: Fan site containing fan art for Stargate SG-1, Buffy, Gargoyles and Star Trek.
- Yummy Sushi Pajamas: Features news, links and reviews on Angel, Buffy, Jake 2.0, and Tru Calling.
This category in other languages: