Search Home : Arts : Television : Satellite
- AnalogueSat: Lists free analogue transmissions visible across Europe and provides information on how to receive them.
- DVBResource: Information on equipment and satellite position chart.
- Dish NETwork Satellite TV: Dish Network Satellite TV from dish network satellite tv systems sign up today and receive a FREE HDTV with DVR, Dish Network TV over 256 Channels available no equipment to buy free installation in up to 4 rooms.
- Freds Infospace: Dutch site with links and a digital free to air channel list from satellites in Europe.
- Global Satellite TV: Information on how the systems work, installation, and how to compare providers.
- HBO Home Satellite: Provides C-band satellite consumers with the most current information on HBO Direct programming, packaging, pricing, satellite transitions and other pertinent information.
- Lyngemark Satellite Chart: Provides technical data for satellite TV and radio channels worldwide in the Ku, C and S bands.
- Nordic Satellite Info: Up-to-date information about TV and Radio services on the 1 deg. West and 5 deg. East satellite platforms.
- Private 3Ms: News on technology and issues. Information on how to subscribe to purchase satellite equipment.
- Russian TV in America: How to get Russian TV in the USA and Canada via satellite with information on WMNB, RTN, ORT, RTR, NTV, NTVplus, and TV6, as well as hints on setting up equipment and what programming is available.
- SAT-7 Homepage: Official site for television service for Christians in the Middle East. Includes programming information, schedules, and advertising rates.
- SATCO DX Satellite Chart: Worldwide satellite locations and feed information, available in a wide variety of languages.
- Sat-Digest: Transponder news, programming schedules, and message board.
- Satellite TV and TVRO Info: Information for U.S. users of big dish TVRO systems and small dish DBS systems. Includes basics and technical information.
- Satmania: Satellite TV Channel Database: Search engine for information on TV and radio transmissions. Allows searching on broadcasting language, genre, orbital position, and frequency.
- South Scanner Satellite Services Chart: Information on locations and feeds. [PDF]
- The Dish Director: Information and free help service for analogue and digital satellite, as well as terrestrial radio and television in the UK and Europe. Includes history of the technology and list of frequency bands.
- Tracksat.com: Frequency charts, directional charts, footprints, and tips for dish users.
- WildSat: List of the channel names/numbers in the Sky Digital package.
- isat.info: Searchable database for worldwide satellite information. Includes details on broadcasts, companies, manufacturers, products, and feed information.
This category in other languages: