Search Home : Arts : Visual Arts : Drawing : Artists
- Agusti, J.: A partner and friend of Salvador Dali exhibits expressionistic drawings.
- Allengrove: Colored pencil and graphite drawings of mostly flowers and landscapes in rural New Jersey.
- Antonio, Jose: Drawings in pastels, and colored pencils.
- Atena: Graphite and color pencil drawings of humorous monsters, cats, horses, and dragons.
- Audu, Osi: Presents works in pastel and graphite by the Nigerian artist now living in England, with curriculum vitae and news.
- Beaulieu, Benjamin: Artwork ranging from futuristic to the fantasy genre. Also features Anthroporphic artwork.
- Botnick, Brigitte M.: Colored pencil art, ranging from animal portraits to Native American themes and fantasy.
- Bouchard, Sylvie: Specializing in pencil drawings of bats and other animals. In English and French.
- Braks Eric: Charcoal and pastel drawings of the human figure.
- Brown, Bernie: Includes wildlife art, cowboy and rodeo pictures, farm scenes, prairie scenes and oilfield scenes.
- Brydelsky, Tom: Abstract drawings on paper and canvas
- Calizzano, Gianna: Presents portraits of famous people from recent cultural history. Includes a free screen saver.
- Cano, Carmen: Ink and paper
- Cano, Joaquin: Graphite, pastel and charcoal drawings and oil paintings by Mexican artist.
- Cardinal, Karen: A showcase of original colored pencil portrait and fantasy artwork.
- Cholowsky Murray: Personal art gallery of graphite, pen & ink art works covering a variety of subject matter. Original drawings displayed by Canadian artist.
- Christa Donner: Images which explore body image and female identity in relation to culture and the media, reviews, and information.
- Cisneros: Bizarre and provocative drawings
- Clarkson, Lynn Mendel, Gary, and Tiffany: Colored pencil drawings and some artworks in other media by the Oregon Clarkson family, including thirteen-year-old Tiffany.
- Cowan Rick: An exhibition of drawings in a variety of media that include, portraits, still life, and Native American themes.
- Craig Newsom: Parts of pen and ink drawings belonging to a larger suite. Based on a mythic yet decorative theme.
- Croft-Jolley , Lian: Provides a gallery of works and poetry from Dayton, Texas artist.
- Curley, Michael: Presents images of his drawings, mainly of women, many influenced by Japanese prints.
- Davidge, Jesse: Personal archive includes works with subjects including knights, ninjas and vampires.
- Dazim: Sketches of people and places. Also offers desktop wallpaper.
- Delaney, Sam: Pencil artwork of dolphins and orca whales.
- Dionaea: Free fantasy drawings of Dionaea, a carnivorous and mobile flower.
- Enigma: Drawings of original characters and scenes. Colored in Adobe Photoshop.
- Fantini, Laura: Examples of high realistic art by Laura Fantini, an Italian artist specializing in colored pencil and pastel. Includes curriculum vitae.
- Fickett, Mark: Thumbnail galleries of school and free work, both drawings and computer
- Finkelstein Goodman, Jeanne: This site presents Jeanne Finkelstein Goodman's color pencil drawings
- Gaddini, Norman: Biographical sketch of scratchboard artist. Originated colored scratchboard technique. Detailed description of scratchboard technique. Complete with illustrations.
- Gibson, S.: Art work that consists of drawings in charcoal and conte crayon. Includes graphics created by the artist.
- Gonzalez, Peter Leo: Ink pen on paper drawings that include styles of new school and surrealism.
- Grass, Angielina: Small gallery of works including still life and portraits. Provides related links.
- Gregerson, Chris: Realistic drawings in pencil, wash, and charcoal.
- Guthrie, R.C.: Pen and ink drawings created with the stippling technique. Horses, boats, and other subjects are drawn using only dots of ink to create the finished image.
- Hayden, Toni: Nude drawing artist. Norwich Norfolk
- Hebert, Donna: Self-taught artist from New Brunswick, Canada. All artwork done in colored pencil. Includes biography.
- Herbert, Marv: Nostalgic drawings dedicated to the time period between 1930's, and 1960's.
- Hillberry J. D.: Pencil drawings and fine art limited edition prints. Gallery themes include western, family, still life and trompe l'oeil artwork.
- Ho, David: Collection of macabre color pencil drawings. Also includes graphic design.
- Holly, Liz: The Park Series, 1998. Ink wash drawings on hemp paper.
- Hucklebee, Jaakko: White chalk figure drawings, writings
- Iwasaki, Shintate Eunice: Drawings and photos from a new artist.
- Jack Ellis Gallery: Original drawings by the artist include detailed pencil, pen and ink drawings featuring local flora and fauna.
- Javellana C.G.: Detailed graphite and colored pencil sketches of wild life, portraits, still life, and home portraits. Commissions welcome.
- Jayne's Sketchbook: Sketches of celebrities, things from school, and for family and friends. Includes an introduction.
- Jones, Kim: A collection of wildlife images by the Texan artist.
- Jungmair, Raoul: Raoul's art gallery featuring original artwork and photos of family and friends.
- Kessler, RF: Pen and ink Drawings. Pointillism. Artist. Black and White. Paintings.
- Kirkensgaard, Ane: Sketches and paintings. Figure drawings, animals, flowers. Representational.
- Lambert, Tamara: A gallery of detailed, realistic portraits and renderings of wildlife, landscapes, and historical subjects drawn in pencil by Tamara Lambert.
- Lane, Steve: Collection of hand drawn fantasy creatures including angels, demons and vampires. Provides an artist profile and contact information.
- Langston J.: Hand drawin contemporary art works.
- Lasansky, Mauricio: Lane Wyrick's video documentary explores the history and passion behind Artist Mauricio Lasansky's drawings depicting the victims and aftermath of Nazi Atrocities.
- Laversuch, Mike: Life drawings produced with charcoal, chalk and ink.
- Lennon, Frances: View the artist's recent artwork commemorating the 17th Commonwealth Games and the Queen's Golden Jubilee.
- Leonard Amy: Gallery of charcoal portraits and pastel paintings of scenery and animals.
- Lindsay, Norman: Norman Lindsay reproductions produced by Pix Magazine in 1972.
- Lisa Cassidy: Wildlife and animal art in pencil, crayon, pastel, and graphite.
- Lorenz, Brenna and Megaera: A collection of bizarre and humorous pencil sketches by Brenna and Megaera Lorenz, including Bunny George and Freud with Sea Cucumber.
- Lozart: Presents sketches by Laura Thompson, a student in art and design at Kendal Art College.
- Lukshina Galina: Indian ink graphic drawings. Black on white - white in black.
- Machandran, Sureshra: Features a small collection of pencil works including family members and famous people.
- Maher, WIlliam: Provides a few samples, pictures of the artist and contact details.
- Mark Dallmeier: Pencil and pen & ink drawings and illustrations.
- Martinez, Lupe: Colored pencil drawings in beautiful blues.
- Marx, Dale: Lancaster County, Pennsylvania drawings and prints of Amish and Mennonite farmscenes.
- McClelland, Chris: This Australian artist offers African wildlife drawings and prints.
- McGray, Theresa: Artwork the artist drew from Disney movies. Also "fan art" from the shows Angel and Buffy".
- McIntire, Don: Presents realistic and fantasy pen and ink drawings done with ordinary color ballpoint pens. Includes images, discussion of technique, and biographical note.
- Melanissa: Animation and fantasy art work. Produced in graphite and colored pencils.
- Merlens, Michael: Felt pen sketches and pencil drawings of celebrities, landscapes, and animals.
- Michael Swire: A gallery of A1 size artworks in soft pastel.
- Midge, Mikey: Sketches, drawings and links to similar sites
- Mike Sibley Fine Art: Highly detailed graphite pencil drawings of dogs, limited and open edition fine art prints. A growing collection of Drawing Tutorials.
- Milton, James: Provides a small gallery of surreal pen and ink images.
- Mindy: Original pencil sketches of horses, and home related drawings.
- Monroe Gary: Charcoal drawings examine Southern Appalachian folk culture focusing on religious serpent handlers in Holiness churches.
- Mulvihill, Bill: A collection of galleries displaying artwork, portraits, and other images in various media.
- Munn, Phil: A collection of drawings by Philip Munn.
- Murphy, Melissa: Offers a portfolio of portraits, abstract art, and anime for viewing.
- My Art Pad: Presents drawings and paintings of the nude figure, landscapes, and portraits in coloured pencil and watercolor. Has images, biography, and a discussion of the techniques.
- Neel: CyberArk - Collection of sketches, mostly based on life around us.
- Nees, Sue: A collection of bittersweet drawings and story fragments which take a compassionate but unsentimental look at human life. Themes include modern alienation, job dissatisfaction, and the forgetting of the Divine. Images, poems, and biographical data.
- Nguyen Dinh, Dang: Female nudes in the atelier tradition drawn by a Vietnamese physicist in a Tokyo drawing club.
- Noble: Figurative and portrait pencil, charcoal, pastels, and sculpture, both real and imagined. Includes some travel and life sketches as well.
- Nozdrya, Egor: Amateur drawings exhibition. Paper and pencil only.
- O'Donnell, Sarah,: The character designer for "Fink", offers an art collective of Japanese anime. Includes on-line manga intitled "Blink", and "Still Waters"
- Paine, Wes: An art showcase of pen and ink drawings featuring old gold mines in california.
- PanzerDragon Art: Anime and furry art by Kyle James Dolan. Has images, message boards, and news.
- Parent, Christopher: An internet portfolio of pen and ink drawings by Northwest artist Christopher Parent.
- Pender, Heather Gwynnith: A chronology of artwork from pre-adolescence to the present. Includes images, introduction, and comments.
- Pishkur, Frank A.: Drawing from Life - Showcases charcoal and pastel figurative drawings.
- Pitersky, Andrjusha: Delirium - Different drawings in pencil, illustrations to J.R.R. Tolkien's Silmarillion.
- Platzer, Margaret: A selection of drawings by German printmaker Margarete G. Platzer
- Preier, Peter: Pen and ink drawings, mainly of trees and buildings. Images and introduction.
- Quinsac Stéphane and Schinasi Daniel: Gallery devoted to drawing, nude, portraits, anatomical studies, hands, charcoal, sanguine, and pastel.
- Rashmi's Pencil Sketches: Realistic drawings done in 2B and 6B pencils. Celebrity portraits and other famous subjects from photographs.
- Rathbone, Amy: Provides a biography, personal statement and gallery of ink, gouache and coffee works.
- Recheis, Meinrad: The works of a young Austrian artist.
- Reed, Thomas David: Chinese "Chan" Style Landscape pen and ink drawings - similar to Japanese "Zen" meditational art. Includes a biography and an introduction to Chan art.
- Richardson, Tom: Recent portraits and figure drawings from life models. A page of links to figure drawing sites and resources.
- Rigsby, Tia: Color saturated works of abstracted scenery.
- Rivière, Marie-France: French artist living in Paris exhibits more than 200 of her drawings and paintings (women's portraits & nudes).
- Ron: Limited edition reproductions of steam engines. Originally produced with felt tip pens. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Rusztyn, Sam: A young artist's website full of imaginative coloured pencil pictures, and graphite pencil pictures. Mostly animals, horses and orchids.
- Sani's Studio.: Presents drawings in colored pencil and graphite by a young woman from the United Kingdom. Also has some poetry.
- Sarabasha, Susan: Colored pencil paintings of the watery unspoiled world of our protected areas.
- Saran, Sukant: The abstract pen art of Sukant Saran depicts the spiritual and mental imagery. These images have been made by hand using a rotring pen, mainly through stippling and filling.
- Sawyer, Chris: Chris Sawyer's dinosaur artwork.
- Schatzmann, Melissa: A pen & ink artist specializing pointillism - a technique of creating a tiny dots that are combined to form a picture.
- Schenkel, Cal: Official homepage. Samples of his work and some anecdotes from his association with Frank Zappa.
- Scott, Graeme: The artist offers color drawings and limited editions of stylized Australian animals.
- Sheeter, Cathrine: Images of art by Cathrine Sheeter. Cathy specializes in commision pet portraits in graphite, color pencil and scratchboard. Includes biography and tutorials.
- Sizemore, Julianne: Pen and ink drawings of people, still lifes, and what's between them. Images and biography.
- Skoric, Neli: Her chalk drawings on paper show mainly animals, but she draws people and landscapes as well. Also has introduction.
- Slavinskaya, Tatyana: Presents the Ukrainian-born artist's drawings in ink, colored pencils and pastel. Includes a biographical note.
- Sloss, David: Archival personal sketch and drawing book offering figurative pencil caricature illustrations.
- Smith, Michael S.: The Pen and Ink Art of Michael S. Smith. Highly detailed drawings of Buffalo and Rochester, New York, trains, aviation, automobiles, nautical and motorcycles are featured.
- Spain, Alice: Pen and Ink is a precise form of art that suits what I love to do best creating pictures of homes, old buildings, and preserving memories.
- Sriram, Ramya: Images of his drawings of birds, beasts, and other subjects.
- Tarvin, David: Features a small personal archive of caricatures and animation.
- The Brownassassin's Homepage: Galleries of artwork: superhero sketches, drawings as well as artwork created in school.
- Thompson, Dan: Pen and ink drawings of dragons, wizards, and fantasy.
- Tooley, Richard: Examples of detailed, realistic subject matter produced with colored pencil.
- Tragle, David: The artist offers pencil drawings with a wide variety of themes including animals, landscapes, architectural renderings, and miscellaneous art.
- Tristan's Drawings: Works by Tristan Daam and his family and friends. Tristan's are mostly portraits of women, and he exhibits and explains the various stages in the drawing.
- Vahsholtz, Tim: Featuring various graphite and colored pencil drawings.
- VanderSchaaff Kristine: Detailed pencil drawings of wildlife animals.
- Victor: Provides a biography, small gallery and contact details for the Auburn, Washington-based artist. [English/Spanish]
- Villano, Cathyrn: Pen and ink artwork of lighthouses along the eastern seaboard.
- Virtanen, Jyrki: Collection of colored pencil and calligraphy works. Subjects include realistic birds and flowers.
- Wasserman, David: Drawings of the opera at the Festival d'Aix-en-Provence and the Chorégies d'Orange.
- Weintraub, J.K.: Valumina is an electronic showcase highlighting the artist's recent works. Includes exhibitions listing and statement.
- Weltman, William B.: Drawing Room - New York artist.
- Werner, Connie: Inexpensive realistic graphite pencil drawings by commissioned artist. Portraits and more from photograph.
- Williams, Jamie: Original drawings, a picture album of family, and links to art educational sites and genealogy sites.
- Wilson, Nancy: Features drawings, paintings and poetry by Yorkshire Artist Nancy Wilson. Includes Celtic, Native American and fantasy themes.
- Winestein, Anna: Pencil and charcoal drawings, including artworks featured in American Artist magazine.
- Yellow Rose Renditions: Commissioned horses, pets and wildlife portraits in pastels and pencil.
- Zombie Ranger: Sketches made in an attempt to reclaim time lost playing slave to the biological imperative known as work. Includes a statement.
- jzero: An intimate look into the sketchbook of a cartoonist and the dark nooks and crannies of his mind.
- van Eeden, Marcel: Samples of drawings and exhibitions. Includes a bibliography about the artist.
This category in other languages: