Search Home : Arts : Writers Resources : Fiction : Romance
- Advice from Jennifer Blake: Romance author, Jennifer Blake's home page.
- Alicia Rasley's Writers' Corner: Articles and Q&A for fiction writers with this romance author.
- Become a Romance Writer: "How to write a book proposal an editor will love." Free sample of an ebook.
- Canadian Romance Authors Network: Canadian Romance Authors' Network offers a location for booksellers and readers to learn more about the wealth of great romance literature.
- Cata Romance: Articles and workshops for writers of category romance. Publishers' guidelines and current market information to help with submitting. Also, discussion forums.
- Desert Rose RWA Writer's Guide: Articles by published authors on getting started writing and selling romance novels, with a section on writing as a career.
- Eclectics.com Writing Articles: Informative Articles about Writing and Publishing Written by Eclectic Authors
- Happily Ever After: Terescia Harvey's resources for romance writers, including articles, links to software for writers, and reviews of books for writers.
- Heart Rate Reviews: Includes a writer's nook with articles for writers by popular romance authors.
- JoAnn Ross's Writing Tips: JoAnn Ross's tips and articles for romance writers.
- Joan Kilby's website: Superromance author Joan Kilby's releases and how-to articles for writers.
- Kate Thompson: Writer of romantic fiction. Information about her life and loves and how she approaches writing.
- Literary Liasons: A place for readers and writers of historical romances to discuss and learn the craft of writing, and the pleasure in reading it.
- RW-L Email List: Romance Writer's Discussion List. Archives too.
- Raindrops 'n' Roses: Online Workshop and Resource Centre for writers of romance (not erotica).
- Resources and Tips for Romance Writers: Discover the industry secrets and practical advice you need to become a successful romance novelist. Find out how to get published and the easiest ways to break in to romance writing. Creative writing tips, articles, writing elements.
- Romance Central: Workshops, articles, and information for romance writers. Includes message board, mailing list, news, and web ring.
- Romance Novels Resource Center: A site constructed for the use of romance writers and readers, with lists of agents, publishers, organization, contests, guidelines, research and book titles/ authors.
- Romance Writer's Club: Share and learn from your fellow romance writers. A place to meet fellow romance writers, share information and ideas, or get feedback on a piece of your work.
- Romance Writers Clubhouse: Writers' club for romance fiction writers.
- RomanceInk: Articles, forum and resources for romance writers. Romance advice and ideas for everyone.
- Romantic Times: Romance writing magazine. Provides information for romance writers.
- SJ's Writing Advice: Articles by Sabrina Jeffries on romance writing. Links to other sites with articles on writing and links to sites for researching historical romances.
- Secret Writers Club: The sky's the limit in writing romance.
- Suite 101: Romance Writing: Archive of articles, ideas, insights relating to writing romance and the romance genre. By Lori A. Levesque.
- Tami Parrington's Writer's Corner: Site dedicated to the novelist Tami Parrington, including works, current news, help for writers, links and articles.
- Terissa Wilcox Homepage: Dedicated to historical romance writers with links for historical research in England, Ireland and Scotland as well as general resources for writing.
- The All New Romance Authors Page: Resources for writers, research information, newsletters, and meet your friends on our real-time chat.
- The Big Misunderstanding about Money: Sabrina Jeffries' article and chart covering potential income for an average midlist romance author.
- The Literary Times: A journal for lovers of romantic fiction. How-to articles, author profiles, reviews, backlists, promotional help, news, free offers.
- The Passionate Pen: Links to all romance publishers and their submission guidelines, reviews, and a grow the historical romance market campaign.
- The Plot Queens: A successful critique `group` for romantic fiction located in Jacksonville, Florida.
- The Writing Wench: Terese Ramin writes for Silhouette Intimate Moments. She has links to writing organizations, guidelines, and other links of interest to writers.
- Vanessa Grant Writers' Resources: Geared to romance writers with software and links.
- Writing the Multicultural Romance: Article by romance author Shirley Hailstock.
- eHarlequin's Learn To Write: Provides information for writers as well as author promotion and author/reader interaction.