Search Home : Arts : Writers Resources : Personal Pages
- @WRITERS - For Writers On The Internet: Articles about writing, market information, and book reviews.
- A Site for Aspiring Writers: Writer Anne E. Skalitza gives tips and links for aspiring writers. She is also an enthusiastic speaker on the subjects of creative writing, getting published, and the writer's life.
- A Writing Saga: Online journal chronicling a new writer's attempt to get published. Also offers two message forums and links to writing and publishing resources.
- All She Writes: Articles and short stories on topics such as writing tips, parenting, being "technocursed," traveling, astrophysics, and more by humorist Marilyn D. Davis.
- Andrea Lowne's Homepage: In addition to her work, the site features how-to articles, interviews, and resources for writers.
- Andrew Crofts - Ghostwriter: Established author discusses the publishing industry and offers tips for writers. Includes extracts from successful fiction and non-fiction books.
- April Boyer and Gramma's Apple Seeds: Christian Author, Encourager, Group Director. Gramma Apple offers seeds of inspiration, hope and encouragement.
- Bahamas Writer: An informal guide and source of inspiration for new and not so new writers worldwide.
- Barb Chandler's: The Write Stuff: Links of interest to writers and journalists.
- Beth Garrett Freelance Writer: Beth Garrett brings a fresh and vibrant look to the travel industry.
- Carl's Ink: Website of writer Carl Hose. Features book and movie reviews, fiction, grammar and writing lessons, and resources for writers.
- Carol Anne Davis: Author's home page includes links for crime and fantasy writers.
- Cassy Stone: Freelance writer provides writing tips for free to newbie writers, plus writing samples and famous quotes.
- Charlotte Dillon's Resources for Romance Writers: Sample query letter and synopsis for romance writers with hints on writing both, along with a list of writer's books, and links to resources for writers.
- Christian Marcus: About the author, tips on writing fiction and poetry, entertainment.
- Clifford A. Pickover: Writer whose work has focused on such topics as computers, creativity, and intelligence. Site includes tips for writers and links to resources.
- Conover's Writing Corral: Writer's information and discussion site. From starting out to becoming a novelist, writing screenplays, and self-publishing.
- Coonts: Tips for Writers: The official site of bestselling adventure author Stephen Coonts.
- Crossing the Threshold: Offering inspiring and informational articles, encouragement to other writers, and research pages on unusual topics.
- Crumpled Papers: Tips on writing articles, fun stuff for writers, and words of inspiration.
- Cynthia J. Faryon: Author's homepage includes helpful hints for beginner writers, short stories, articles, books and contact links.
- Devin's Gallery of Fine and Performing Arts: Forum for artists of all types: poets, writers, actors, musicians, and dancers.
- Diary of a Second City Sketch Writer's Show: Jerry M. Krull's diary of putting together a sketch comedy show. His personal experience with The Second City Comedy Writing program in Chicago, IL. Writing and audition tips.
- Doing It Write: Helen Ginger, editor of Doing It Write, a free e-newsletter for writers, is an author, speaker, and active member of the writing community.
- Editors Workshop: This site is set up by an author to aid fellow authors. It offers tips to beginning writers as well as ideas and food for thought for writers of all areas and abilities.
- Eeksy-Peeksy: Anti-cliche and anti-jargon tips.
- First TV Drama: Chronicles the efforts of Richard Whettestone to produce a television show for PBS.
- FrankFranchesca's Writing Treehouse: Author homepage featuring short fiction and novels, with tips and links for writers.
- GJ Kelly and Linda McNabb: Includes eBooks to download, ePublishing, writers' resources, messageboard, and links.
- Gregory Norris: Advice on short story and novel writing. Book and writing news, and a forum to discuss fiction writing.
- Hokum Home: Sean Hower's website discusses fiction writing and technical writing. It contains links, useful resources, and tips and tutorials.
- In Search of the American Literary Masterpiece: A webpage illustrating the works of Lawrence Buentello and dedicated to the encouragement of the writing of an American Literary Masterpiece.
- Inspiration for Writers: Inspirations, fiction tips and techniques, essays on The Writing Life, short stories and links to writer-friendly sites.
- Inspirations of a Writer: Small archive of articles to inspire writers.
- Jan Yager: Veteran book author and seminar leader Jan Yager, Ph.D. offers suggestions for helping yourself to finish that book you always wanted to write and other self help for writers.
- Jenn's Writing Path: Providing an online community where visitors can write to heal, vent, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Judith Kelman's Writers' Room: The author of twelve novels and over one hundred articles for major newspapers and magazines answers the questions and quandaries of aspiring writers.
- Krista Barrett: Offers information on the craft of writing, health issues, parenting.
- Laurawrites.net: Includes such topics as eliminating gratuity in fiction, working with agents/ editors, and self-editing.
- Lida's Pages on Writing: Personal website dedicated to sharing insights with beginning writers who plan to sell their work.
- Linx Journeyer: An account of a writer's journey through cyberspace. It includes a blog, an ezine, free public domain etexts, recipes, quotes and quality links to subjects of interest to writers.
- Liz Walker Freelance Writer: Writer specializing in family issues, genealogy, education, business, and the arts. Freelance work includes contributions to Tulsa Kids Magazine, People, Petopia, The Write Edge, and Duke University Gifted Newsletter. Resume and awards included.
- Lois Richer: Author gives fiction writing tips.
- Lorraine Bartlett: Includes information about her writing, articles of interest to writers, and selected inspirational quotes.
- M.R. Henderson: "Much Ado About Mystery Matters" with links to mystery writing and publishing resources.
- Mad About Books: Michael LaRocca's free weekly newsletter that offers publishing advice.
- Mardil Parmadanien: The Hall of the Bookwright on the web, where she recommends books, as well as passing along tips, links, and information about being a fiction writer.
- Meghan McCarthy: Information about Meghan McCarthy's children's books, reviews and articles for writers, about writing.
- Michael B. Scrutchin: Film critic, screenwriter, and literary hack. Contains online portfolio, including short stories, along with recommended books on writing and links to writer resources.
- Michael LaRocca's Writing Page: Personal page with essays, links and his own writing.
- Michelle Richmond: Author's home page includes bio, resources for writers, daily writing exercises, and useful links.
- Miles Off: Travel and fiction writer Paul Davey offers his take on life, traveling, and writing itself. In both fiction and nonfiction, he puts his travel experiences into the written word.
- Mindy Phillips Lawrence: An editing, writing, and promotional site dealing with the business and craft of writing. Includes helpful links and access to an ezine to get your words out.
- Nibs- it's not what you write... it's what you write with: A web log for the art of writing. Offers articles and a comment form.
- No Respect: David Kilpatrick's Blog: Weblog with advice for independent writers on such subjects as marketing, writing, and staying sane in the publishing world.
- On Turning 60: Freelance writer about to turn 60, inviting those who have or are about to enter the same decade to share their thoughts and wisdom learned over the past years.
- One Writer's World: Includes tips on writing and creativity along with the author's original poetry and prose.
- Our Simple Joys: Freelance writing resources and archives of Ruby Bayan.
- Pen & Sword: Writing inspiration and advice from author Philippa Ballantine.
- Quills Home Page: For folks to come to relax, read and share stories and chat.
- Ray's Easylife Pages: Poetry and writing hints. Author, literary, publishing and story links.
- Reading on Writing: An archived weekly column with reviews, tips, and links to articles on writing.
- RevWriter: Information and resources for writers. Includes Lang's bio and writing resume.
- Satiric Quill: The writing life as ink for satire, humor and regular columns.
- Scraps and Scribbles: Writer, Holly jahangiri's journal and weblog. Resources to help with the writing process.
- Sean R Smith, Screenwriter: Includes The Writer's Utility with resources and links of interest to screenwriters especially.
- Smatterings: Covers webpage authoring, hardware and software problems, finding information on the web. Research explains how to use a document with a searchable index. Play and screenwriting links.
- So You Want to Write a Book: One man's account of self publishing a book.
- Tami Cowden: Writing tips and links to other resources by a co-author of "Heroes and Heronines." Tami Cowden offers tips and workshops for writers.
- The Lone Writer: An ezine for writers.
- The Moon on a Stick: A collection of short stories, pocket novels, and writer resources.
- The Particulars of Language: This is a site that is intended for a fun look at the words we use every day, and how they are used, and misused.
- The Power to Write: Let Caroline Joy Adams inspire you to find your most powerful words from within. Come and explore writing contests, writing inspiration, and inpirational gifts.
- The Wild World of Jeff: This site originally started as a place for Jeff to promote himself and his work. Over time, it has become a focus point for information on the craft of writing.
- The Wordsmith: Offering a basic writing textbook and developmental education for remedial students.
- The Wordsmith's Workspace: Writing links and a personal journal.
- The Write Site: A developing website with The Write List and other links.
- The Writer's Den: Writers' resume with contributed articles about writing at the bottom.
- The Writing Life: Find the writer in all of us and banish writer's block with author-instructor-mentor Jessica Page Morrell's tips and techniques on writing and creativity.
- Through the Looking Glass: Beth Bernobich's page dedicated to the writing process.
- Write Fem!: Mary's weblog while waiting for the big book deal to kick in for her loopy murder mysteries.
- Writer Wellness: Uniting health and creativity for writers of all genres.
- Writer's Edge: A writer's journal about English words, books and writing. San Diego freelancer Georganna Hancock also offers coaching, editing and writing services.
- WriterSpeaker.com: Features books, software, and Web design services for writers and speakers. Includes a plethora of Internet research and marketing tips, links, and information.
- Writers Block: About trying to get published when the odds are against you. Gives ideas to help succeed in the publishing industry.
- Writers Manifesto: Reflections of writers (makers of graffiti) on their motives.
- Writers Retreat: Links for writers, readers, and researchers.
- Writing.org: Articles on popular genres, literary agents, query letters, and other writing-related topics, plus libraries of annotated Web links for writers.