Search Home : Arts : Writers Resources : Web Rings
- A Writer's Life Webring: A ring for all writers who are dedicated to their craft and interested in all aspects of the writing process.
- Accomplished Women Writers: A `group` of women writers and specializing in online technical, creative and essay writing. Helping each other in becoming published via Intra/Internet, E Book, or hard copy.
- Amateur Press Association Web Ring: The only requirement for APA Net Ring membership is that your site be related somehow to an Amateur Press Association.
- Aspiring Young Writers Ring: A ring for aspiring young writers. Original work only. No offensive material.
- Australian Book WebRing: Australian sites whose content is primarily concerned with books, be they booksellers, publishers, authors, literary sites, booklovers, or just book readers.
- Author Ring: Webring for published authors of paying, booklength fiction and non-fiction only.
- Author's Ring: Webring for authors.
- Authors and Illustrators for Children Webring: Family friendly sites for and by authors or illustrators for children's books: tips, techniques, critique forum, and marketing resources including publisher's websites.
- Chapter and Verse Webring for Writers: Dedicated to those people who have a love for the written word in all its forms. Our members include writers both published and unpublished, editors, poets, publishers in both the small and large press.
- Digital Words Webring: Dedicated to promoting all types of individual creativity, including poems, stories, artwork, philosophies, musicals, and anything else that constitutes a serious attempt at creativity.
- Drinkers with a Writing Problem: This ring is for all those who struggle with the written word. You can be an author, a publisher or an electronic zine. We want to be able to picture the amount of sleepless nights, hair loss and alcohol it took to write that masterpiece.
- Female Authors on the Web: Webring for women writers on the web.
- Freelance Webring: Small ring for freelance writing.
- I Turn Myself Inside Out: This is a ring for people who participate in creative writing.
- Internet Writers' Guild: This webring brings together the authors of web published art and literature, and promotes their work to the internet community at large.
- Internet Writers' Ring: This webring is designed as a means of linking those sites on the web that are related to all aspects of reading and writing, poetry and stories.
- Kitten's Writing Guild Ring: Created for writers of all genres. Member sites eligible to win site of the month award given by Ringmistress.
- Non Native English Speaking Writers: For non-native English speaking amateur writers writing in English. Write in any language you want, but have a good amount of English material on your site. Be concerned with writing good English and improving your skills.
- Not-A-Webring: Loosely connected `group` of writers who keep online journals and consider webrings an imperfect solution.
- Official BoW Webring: This ring has been created to link together the pages of writers and poets who utilize the BoW mailing-list, and decided to share their works with the world.
- Ring of Writers: Must have a completed webpage that offers writing tips, suggestions, help to fellow writers.
- Romance Writer's Weblog Ring: Webring for romance authors who also maintain weblogs.
- SFWA Webring: Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America Webring. For members only.
- Spellage: For online writers who care about proper spelling in their journals and blogs.
- Starving Authors Webring: Sites that contain original writings or discourse on other people's writings. No illegally-used copyrighted material is welcome in my ring.
- Stirring: This ring is made up of writers, young, old, established, and emerging. We strive to collect the most fascinating people and pieces, as well as original web design and thought.
- The E-zine Webring: The original webring for ezines, started December, 1996.
- The Poetry Empire Webring: A webring of poetry and writing sites.
- The Poetry Webring: A webring for all kinds of poetry and writing. Site also has an ezine and forum.
- The Ring Of Girl Writers: For girls aged 9 to 16.
- The Ring of Authors: For and about writers of all ages, cultures, and countries.
- The Storytelling Ring: Featuring storytellers, organizations, events, and resources all dedicated, at least in part, to the vocal art of telling stories.
- The Writer's Ring: Open to websites and personal homepages dedicated to the art of writing. Poetry, fiction, non-fiction, essays, screenplays.
- The Written Remains: For writers' groups and guilds, literary and writers' organizations, on-line discussion and critique groups and writing `resource` sites.
- The Written Word: Webring for sites dedicated to the art of original fictional writing: short and interactive stories, poetry, novels, tips and resources.
- Writer's Anonymous: A logo for writers to put on their sites. Not quite a webring.