Search Home : Arts : Writers Resources
- Anthologies Online: Anthology reviews, articles, markets and a forum for writers, editors, publishers and readers. A "Writers Wanted" section for posting calls for anthology submissions.
- Aspire 2 Write: Online magazine and writing community with articles, interviews, regular columns, and writer services.
- Author Network: Resources for writers, including links, articles, columns, publishing advice and critique service.
- Author-me.com: A support `group` for writers in search of publishers. Offers many on-line works and opportunities to obtain manuscript critiques. Chat and articles about writing.
- Bard's Ink: A `group` of writers with information about writing and its writers. Writing-related links, resources, market and guideline information, writer's block, poetry, writer's critique groups.
- BellaOnline: Writing: Danielle Hollister writes articles, reviews links and hosts an email newsletter and discussion forum.
- BloomsburyMagazine.com: The Writers' area is devoted to writers, published and unpublished. Practical advice, regular updates from the book business, a calendar of literary dates and links to other sites.
- Books and Writers: Writers' resources for writing and research, newsletter with writing tips, and news for authors, writers and readers.
- Coffeehouse for Writers: Free monthly contests, discussion forums, online writing workshops and a hearty helping of writerly camaraderie.
- Daily Power Words: Free site for writer's of all kinds featuring a forum, writing exercises, journaling techniques, writer's resources.
- Doublespaced: Forum to discuss reading, writing, and other literary. Includes challenges and word games.
- Forward Motion: Articles, workshops, large free writers' community, publication how-to's and discussions, free e-books and bi-monthly e-zine. From full-time novelist Holly Lisle.
- Freelance Writer's Database: Offers listings to freelance writers and editors looking to hire them, and articles on various aspects of writing and selling one's work.
- Helium Feedback: Writers give and get feedback on a trade or paid basis. Requires free registration to participate or view forum.
- Ideas4writers.co.uk: Ideas to make better writers. Writers' bookshop, discussion forums, eZine and newsletter, competition, plus writing, computing and word processing help.
- Indispensable Writing Resources Site: Source for writing-related books and web sites. Including the best reference sites, writing sites, writing job sites.
- Lit.Org: Offers forums and interviews with published authors. Also paying market and contest listings in a blog format.
- Net Author: Offers an email writers list and chat room. Net Author is an educational opportunity for writers who are serious about their craft.
- NotWriting.com: Aims to make writers feel better about procrastinators. Features ongoing commentary, diversions, and resources.
- NovelAdvice: A compendium of research resources and a member-participation critique forum. It's Cyber Journal ended with the 01-15-04 issue. Archive of past issues.
- Online Resources for Writers: Maintained by peer tutors at the University of Maine Writing Center.
- Resource Central: Links and resources for writing. Improve your writing skills, library skills, writing style, grammar. Fiction and nonfiction resources.
- Robin's Nest for Writers: A comprehensive listing of resources for writers, including online writers' workshops and hundreds of links in categories such as Genre Fiction, Markets for writers, newsletters and lists, publishers and agents.
- Scrawl: The Writer's Asylum: Provides writing workshops, story critiques, publication and support information, weekly flash fiction workshops, on-site e-zine publication, and discussion forums.
- The Courtyard: Bulletin board, email list and links for writers.
- The Eclectic Writer: Articles about writing and getting published. A message board and newsletter too.
- The Scriptorium: Writing-related creativity exercises, articles, author interviews, recommended reading, links, software, glossary.
- The Write Journey: Sheri Gilbert's writers `resource` site, offering articles, hints and tips, glossary, forum.
- The Writer at Work: A free, weekly comic, by Richard Krzemien, for writers and creative people of all ages. The Writer mixes the working world of Dilbert with the absurdity of The Far Side.
- The Writer's Life: An online interactive writing and `resource` site. Writing links, paying markets, free eBooks, newsletter, awards.
- The Writers Home: Contains links to websites of interest to writers, a comprehensive instruction section, book reviews, links to author websites, links to publisher websites, and interviews with authors.
- Wannabee Publishing: Writers' ervices to assist writers with publication through manuscript assessment. Annual contests for poetry and prose.
- Will Write 4 Food: Contains articles on writing, author interviews, conference listings, and a writer's wanted section.
- Women on Writing: Interviews with writers, helpful articles, poetry, essays, short stories, competitions, and various chat forums.
- World Writer: Information on genres of writing and links for both fiction and non-fiction writers. Writing services also available.
- Write From Home: Helping freelance writers manage kids and clips under one roof. Features freelance writing information, tips, support and resources for parents writing from home.
- Write this Moment: A web community for creative non-fiction writers. The site profiles non-fiction writers and provides markets and a newsletter.
- WriteCraft Writer's Resource Center: News, tips, interviews and articles on the craft of writing and the writing life.
- WriteSuccess: Ideas, information and inspiration for writers.
- Writer Beware: Warnings and cautions for writers about literary frauds, scams, deceptions, and pitfalls.
- Writer Gazette: Writing resources, tips, techniques, and motivation to help you improve and promote your writing career.
- Writer's Hub: Offering articles on how to write better, a forum, links, and a newsletter.
- Writers Edge: Resources on markets, agents, writers organizations, and genre specific resources.
- Writers Exchange: Writing resources, links, articles, and an ezine.
- Writers Notes: Free news, resources, and information for readers and writers.
- Writers Publish: Resource for authors and publishers includes publishing news, ebooks, freelance jobs, writing contests and publishing advice.
- Writers Write: Weekly magazine. Features author interviews, articles and daily editorial and publication news. Includes research, genre and marketplace links, as well as forums and archived issues.
- Writing Corner: Resources, event listings, feature articles, newsletters and email lists. A site about the art, craft and business of writing.
- Writing for Performance: Introduction to writing for television, film, radio and the stage. With news, writers wanted ads, and links to research and writing sites.
- Writing-World.com: Writing articles and resources. Tips about how to become a better writer, get published and find writing markets. From Moira Allen.
This category in other languages: