Search Home : Business : Arts and Entertainment : Gaming
- American Gaming Association: Addresses federal legislative and regulatory issues affecting the casino industry, such as taxation, travel and tourism.
- Australian Gaming Machine Manufacturers Association: Publishes Australasian Gaming Magazine and sponsors the Australasian Gaming Expo.
- Blue Fox Jobs: Casino, hotel and resort jobs listings for the gaming industry.
- California Gambling Control Commission: Regulates all aspects of California gambling, including Indian casinos and public cardrooms.
- Casino Association of Louisiana: Trade organization of casino operators and related professionals.
- Casino Careers Online: Serves experienced gaming personnel seeking career advancement, as well as other candidates seeking industry jobs.
- Casino Slot Data Analysis Services: Slot machine and table game analysis services.
- Casinos and Gaming: History and background about the casino industry aimed at persuading people to work in the industry.
- Colorado Division of Gaming: Official state regulations, information, and publications.
- Colorado Gaming Association: Promotes a profitable and responsible gaming industry in the state.
- Compensation in the Gaming Industry: Top level 1999 salaries in Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
- Directorate of Offshore Gaming: Regulatory body responsible for overseeing Internet gaming industry for Antigua and Barbuda.
- Gaming Floor: Casino trade and industry news, products and suppliers, employment resources, conferences and exhibitions.
- Gaming Industry News - Topix.net: News on the gaming industry continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Illinois Casino and Gaming Association: Organization representing state riverboat gaming industry.
- Interactive Gaming Council: International trade association committed to the advancement of the interactive gambling industry.
- International Masters of Gaming Law: Non-profit association of attorneys, gaming regulators and gaming executives.
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission: Oversight body of Canadian Mohawk tribe offering regulatory and ISP services to online gambling businesses.
- Kentucky Gaming Law: All aspects of Kentucky gaming law including horse racing, charitable gaming and the lottery.
- Louisiana Gaming Control Board: State agency regulating riverboats, land-based casinos and racetracks.
- Michigan Gaming Control Board: Regulates Detroit casinos, their suppliers and employees, and oversees the state's Native American casinos.
- Mississippi Gaming Association: Promotes the interests of the Mississippi gaming tourism industry and its employees.
- Mississippi Gaming Commission: Regulates casinos and charitable gaming in the state.
- Missouri Gaming Commission: Ensures that casino games are conducted fairly, according to their rules and with full disclosure.
- Missouri Riverboat Gaming Association: Offers a report on the economic impact of gaming in Missouri since 1994.
- National Indian Gaming Commission: The United States regulatory agency responsible for overseeing Indian gaming.
- Nevada Gaming Control Board: State regulatory agency news, links and exclusion/ejection list of banned individuals.
- New Jersey Casino Control Commission: Panel charged with regulating New Jersey's casinos.
- North American Gaming Regulators Association: Federal, state, local, tribal and provincial agencies responsible for gaming regulation.
- South Dakota Gaming: Regulates horseracing and gaming in the City of Deadwood and on Indian reservations.
- Topix.net: Gaming: News about the gaming industry, collected from various sources on the web.
- Urbino Casino Management Portal: Enterprise strategy, executive tools and articles, as well as gaming news and stock quotes.