Search Home : Business : Arts and Entertainment : Media Production : Animation : Computer : Portfolios
- Adi, Oz: Commercial and personal work. Provides work samples and contact information
- Alexander, Olég - TopsoilArts: Three dimensional work, screenplays, and maya tutorials. Also includes resume.
- Alexy, Philip - Harrold the Flying Sheep: Computer graphics animator. Site includes a portfolio of film stills, galleries of non film related artwork, and resume.
- Andy's Animations: CG character animation. Includes samples, and slides.
- Armaroli, Luciano: Animation, modeling, sculpture, drawing, and story-boarding. Resume and contact information.
- Armstrong, Ross: 3D character animations and sketches. Provides resume and sample videos.
- Bastiaans, Corey - 3dcanada.ca: Digital effects and concept art. Work samples, and resources.
- Benante, Catherine - NectarStudio: Animation, illustration and design work.
- Berger, Ernie: Movie examples, award information, and image galleries.
- Blikstad, Magnus - Wit Entertainment: 2d and 3d animation. Photo examples and links to outside projects.
- Boodhoo, Gary - Clad in Black: Provides demo reel, ideas, and research.
- Book, Josh: Artist/Animator. Samples of character animation for commercials, film, TV, and web.
- Bradley, Christian: Freelance computer 3d and 2d graphic artist. Services include animation, texture ports and low poly models. Provides galleries, bio, and contact information.
- Bruhwiler, Bruno: Los Angeles, California, United States based designer for television, film, and video.
- Bruno, Tom: Character Animator. Reel, bio, and contact information.
- Bucholtz, Nathan: Computer animator. Provides step by step work samples, and resume.
- Cascante III, Justo - The Wipe: Offers 3d animation, painting, and visual effects.
- Chitty, Matthew - Psyc3D_Online: 3D animation examples with image and video galleries, resume, as well as links to 3D artist resources.
- Chontos, David: Gallery of 2d and 3d design, animation, character/costume design, and art direction.
- Chrystie, Adam: 3D animation and art. Sample stills, resume, and movies.
- Chun, Sangwook - bluefolio: 3D animation and art.
- Cole, Valerie: Samples of character design, life drawings, future animations and works in progress. Message board for future or current animators and cartoonist to network on.
- Collaco, Shaun: Visual Effects Animator, Compositor and Matte Painter. Gallery of Live Action films, CG-integration, Tracking, Rotoscoping, Film and Visual Effects.
- Crome, Gerald - Jelly Animation: Edited examples of computer graphic animations and contact information.
- Daniel Fotheringham - Dan Fathers: Quicktime showcase and resume.
- Daptardar, Ashwin: 3d animation & images. Provides work samples and resume.
- Dell-Vandenberg, Boston: 3D animation, website design, and visual arts. Provides resume and gallery of artwork.
- Diamond, Aaron - Diamond Ink: Specializing in organic modeling/texturing. Examples of animation, modeling, texturing, digital, and fine art.
- Djunaidi, David: 3D artist and animator. Provides 3D models, textures, and animation.
- Douma, Collin: Animation, Live Action New Media. Includes resume and contact information.
- Dowsett, Craig- El Moin Gro Uchland: Promotional site of animation and art. Includes filmography, biography, portfolio and animation sections.
- Ekanayke, Sean - o1nayaka: Featuring design, animation, and motion graphic work.
- Elam, Gunilla - Bitspin: Animator/artist. Shows samples of animation, illustration and designs with a focus on technical visualization.
- Engram, Bryan: A 3D character animator. Site contains animation clips, artwork, and contact information.
- Eshkol, Giora: 3D character design, modeling and animation. The site also includes paintings, Drawings, Caricatures, and Photography.
- Evangelista, Norm: Contains work history, examples, and family information.
- Evans, Andy - planet mongo: 2D and 3D artist and animator. Provides samples, rates, contact information, and history.
- Fairman, Rob - fairmanimation: Information on past and current projects, demo real, portfolio, and contact details.
- Farwell, John - In Minds Eye: 3D animator. Resume and work samples.
- Fontes, David - Ookpik Animation Studios: 3d animations, tutorials, and other computer-generated and traditional artwork
- Fragale, Gianpaolo - Babyblu Animation Studio: Photos, shorts, biography of author, and links.
- Freak Show Films: An animation production company specializing in three-dimensional animation.
- French, Simon - thefrench: Showcase of animated work and bio.
- Frutiger, Kevin: A freelance 3D animator and Flash designer based in Denver, Colorado. Provides contact information, and portfolio information.
- Future Thought Productions: 2d computer-based animation for tv, web, and mobile phones. Examples, bio, and contact information.
- Gottlieb, Dylan: A 3D computer Character Modeler. Provides sample imagery of work, links, and a bio.
- Groot, Bobby de - Pissed off: Information about the animated short and its author.
- Heigan, Martin - FX Zone: Freelance 3D Animator. Provides a gallery, Showreel, Resume, Books, Links, and Lemon Pro Network Rendering Software.
- Hidalgo, Jeremy - VisualWave.net: 3D artist and animator currently at work in the game industry.
- Hill, Clifton - Crusading Thought Entertainment: Offering animation, modeling, and texturing services. Biography and contact information.
- Hill, Mark - Amon Olos Animation Studio: Animation and character animation. Samples and contact information.
- Hocking, Joseph - 3D Arteest: A digital artist specializing in 3D models and animation for use in interactive media such as virtual reality and video games. Provides work samples, tutorials, and a resume.
- Holzach, Nikolai: Computer generated animations and art samples as well as award information.
- Hoss, Farhad: Featuring 3D animation, digital art, graphic design, and a demo reel.
- Hughes, Henry - A Good Kid: Collected animation and works in progress.
- Hunter, Anthony - Antwon Animations: Biography, links, and photos.
- Hurlburt, James - Chromazone71: Examples of 3D animation, motion graphics design, illustration and photography.
- Jagger, Jim: 3d animation. Provides work gallery, resume, tools information, as well as links.
- Jones, Angie - Spicy Cricket Animation: Character Animator. Provides work samples, bio, and resources.
- Joo, Won Yong: 3d character animation. Demo reels and resume.
- Kaimo, Bob: Flash animator, designer, and computer/animation artist. Provides links, samples, and a resume.
- Kim, D.W.: Includes tutorials, digital animation, stills, photography, and fine arts paintings.
- Kim, Woonam: Work samples, resume, and contact information.
- LaRocca, Tony - Egotistical Productions: Computer rendered animation and artwork, plus tips and links for aspiring animators.
- Lai, Miranda: 3D animator with a specialty in creating character animation with organic models. Page provides 3D stills, animation samples, as well as drawings.
- Lambert, Natalie - TwystedVision: Computer animation, character and environment designs, drawings, still renders. Current resume, contact information, and tutorials.
- Laurent, Barthelemy - lesofa: A New York based animator and filmmaker. Work includes 3D animation and music videos.
- Liao, Roxy - ProxyRoxy.com: A graphic designer, engineer, and animator. Provides animation examples, galleries, and an online journal.
- Longie, Joel: Three dimensional art, animation, video and production. Blog, work samples, news, and links.
- Lusconbe, Angus: Animation services. News, tutorials, and contact information.
- Macejko, Tod: Resume, logo examples, awards, and architecture examples.
- Mangor Bau, John: Dark & surreal 3d/2d animation and other works including photography, drawings, paintings and writing. [Requires Flash]
- McAteer, Aidan - Inklings of Animation: Featuring animation, layout & life drawing examples.
- McCarter, Jamie: Gallery of Maya, SoftImage, Renderman, POV-Ray, Alias PowerAnimator, Mental Ray and some 2D paintings.
- Meier, Meats: Samples, biography, and news.
- Miyasaki, Cameron: A 3D character animator. Site contains animation clips, artwork, and resume.
- Monachan, Gavin: 3D architectural illustration, techno animation, web design and graphics.
- Moragues, Jordi: Excerpts and information on work, plus useful resources for the beginner.
- Moreno, Daniel: Character Animator. Sample animation, stills, and drawings.
- Morse, Brandon: Containing animation examples, computer generated video examples, exhibitions, and vitae.
- Murdock, Andy - Lots of Robots, Animation and Sound: See the 3d animated movies; LOR and Rocket Pants. Also provides services listing, galleries, and links.
- Muzes Animation: Animation clips and descriptions of works in progress. [Requires Windows Media Player and Java]
- Navone, Victor: Animation, stills, movies, resources, and Blit.
- O'Young and Pleydon - Digimata: Examples of computer animation and graphics for medical, architectural, and technical communications.
- Parker-Rhodes, Marcus: Features examples of animation work, 2D and 3D on various projects.
- Penn, Stuart: Freelance 3d artist and animator using Lightwave 3D. page lists gallery of work and services. Based in the United Kingdom.
- Peralta, Oscar: Animation services. Resume and sample work.
- Persaud, Arlene: 3-dimensional computer graphics animator specializing in modeling, texturing, lighting, and dynamics.
- Promokhov, Konstantin: Digital visual effects animator. Demo reel and contact information.
- Razali, Mohd - Hepeace: Provides sketches, 3D and 2D animations, and video productions.
- Reed, Daniel - PageRunner: Video game animator. Provides QuickTime and image samples, and contact information.
- Sanchez, Juan L. - AllInJuan.com: Animation, modeling, and scripting. Bio, demo reel, news, and resume.
- Savu, Andrei: Animation and graphics. Biography, resume, and contact information.
- Schane, Mark -Lydon's Animation Portfolio: Bio, resume, and portfolio with samples of 3D animation, drawings, sketches and desktop design.
- Schwab, Scott - 3D Metropolis: Showcases 3D animation along with digital and hand-drawn artwork.
- Seaman, Leonard - Outwest: Computer aided art and animation for the entertainment industry. Page provides image galleries, streaming media and a resume.
- Shorey, Kevan - jellyface dot co dot uk: Animation. Provides animation work, doodles, and links.
- Sidwell, Vince: Animation, multimedia, and web design. Based in Dallas FW metroplex, United States.
- Sirois, Justin - On the Z: Offers 3d animation and web design located in Springfield Missouri, United States.
- Smith, C.F.M. - Bring Your Pictures to Life: Service which animates photographs of pets.
- Spain, John: Samples of 3D celshaded art and animation.
- Stewart, Christopher: 3D graphics and animation featuring girls, gargoyles, glass dragons, and dead men rowing among other works. Page provides still examples of animation work, and information about tools used.
- Stewart, David - metanurb: Graphic design, 3D modeling, Animation, Logos, Web design using Maya, Photoshop and Flash. Provides work samples, and a resume.
- Surr, Damian - Daminator: Character animation examples and contact information.
- Tan, Kevin - HyperSushi Studios: 3d artist and animator using MAX. Based in the Malaysia.
- Taylor, Samantha - ZiggyAnimation: Animations and stills. Work samples, resume, and contact information.
- Turnbow, Gene - Kryptonians.net: Examples of work done in game development and Lightwave animation.
- Urban, Scott - Graphics By Bogie: 3D animaions and videos for personal, professional, or web design.
- Waizenegger, Willi: 3D and 2D computer graphics and animation for broadcast and multimedia applications. Bio, work samples, resume, and contact information.
- Webpromotion: Animated trailers, transitions and process demonstrations to enhance corporate videos and broadcast television productions.
- Weight, Alex - Sector5: Personal 3D animation and post production gallery. Character design and artwork using 3D Studio Max and Maya. Compositing using After Effects and Digital Fusion.
- Weisblum, Amiel: Animation, graphics, and interior design. QuickTime samples, still images, and resume.
- West, Tim: 3D modeler and animator. Provides collections of 3D animations, stills, flash work and a Curriculum Vitae.
- Wheeler, Mike: Provides work examples including stills, animation, and a sketchbook. Resume also available.
- White, Jamie: Freelance 3D animator based in the United Kingdom. Samples, news, and biography.
- White, Roger: A Motion Graphics Designer and 3D Artist. Contact information, links, and sample work.
- Whiteley, Andy - AndyWhiteley.com: Computer Animation, Character Animation and Design for Film and Video Games produced with Maya, Softimage and Lightwave, including 'Wipeout 3' for the Sony Playstation.
- Wickett, Andy: Computer animator, songwriter and audio producer.
- Williams, Mark - Plum Animation: Includes examples of movies, storyboards and life-drawings.
- Winston, Scott: A New York, New York, United States based animator and filmmaker. Work includes feature films and commercials.
- Woods, Simon: Animator, artist, and virtual reality artist. Provides work samples and a short bio.
- Zun, John Li: Broadcast Design and Animation. Still image samples and contact information.