Search Home : Business : Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals : Contract Research Organizations
- A CentraLabS Clinical Research: Global contract central laboratory offering routine safety testing and esoteric method development and validation with full logistical support for local and global trials. Specialist in biomarkers and pediatric studies.
- AAI Development Services: Provides clinical research management for the healthcare industry. See lists of services, locations, and upcoming trade shows.
- ABC Labs: A contract research organization providing analytical services to pharmaceutical companies.
- ARS, Inc.: A specialty CRO focusing exclusively in monitoring clinical trials. Provides project teams as well as individual monitors for client directed projects.
- Advanced Biologics: Full-service, therapeutically-focused CRO conducting phase I-IV trials for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Advanced Clinical Research: A progressive Clinical Trials Management Organization committed to providing superior service and quality data collection to the medical community.
- Algorithme Pharma: Operates two independent clinics in Canada with a total of 136 beds for pharmacokinetic, bioequivalence and pharmacology studies. A state-of-the-art analytical laboratory offers over 100 analytical methods for clinical sample analysis.
- Allied Clinical Research: Group of scientific and medical professionals providing clinical research services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Alquest, Inc.: Full-service contract research organization offering regulatory, clinical, reimbursement and compliance services to the medical device and biologic industries.
- Amarex Clinical Research: Offers a full array of services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and medical diagnostic development industries. Services include phase I through IV development planning, protocol development, clinical monitoring, data management, analysis, medical writing, and FDA and other regulatory presentations.
- Arkios BioDevelopment International: Strategic planning, clinical trial design and management, monitoring, and regulatory affairs services for emerging technologies in the drug, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industry.
- Averion Inc.: An independent CRO (formerly Boston Biostatistics, Inc.) providing services such as clinical trials program planning and study design, clinical and medical monitoring, medical writing, database development, data management, biometrics, compliance and validation, and FDA representation for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
- BBK Patient Recruitment: A nationally recognized leader in clinical trial patient recruitment. We provide complete, creative marketing communications solutions for the healthcare medical marketplace.
- BIBRA International Ltd.: Delivering independent, scientific support to the pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical, food, drink, nutraceutical, consumer healthcare industries and government in assessing the health effects of drugs, food and chemicals.
- BRI Biopharmaceutical Research Inc.: Company conducting routine and research driven analytical projects in support of drug-candidate discovery, pre-clinical, and clinical studies using advanced LC/MS/MS, GC/MS and HPLC methodologies.
- BioClin Health Research: An independent health research facility specializing in comprehensive clinical trial management and coordination services for physicians, sponsors, clinical research coordinators and associates.
- Biovail Contract Research: Dedicated to Phase I clinical trials, including first-in-man, dose-ranging, pharmacokinetic, bioavailability, drug interaction, and bioequivalence studies in healthy volunteers. Facility is located in Toronto, Canada has a 230-bed clinic and bioanalytical laboratory.
- C.R.O.Cont(r)acts: Serves both the pharmaceutical/biotechnology and contract research industries to help achieve more productive CRO-sponsor relationships.
- CCS Associates, Inc.: Full service CRO with expertise in all areas of clinical research and drug development, including preclinical/nonclinical studies, clinical trial management, data management, regulatory services, quality assurance, and medical writing.
- CNS Network, Inc: Conducting trials into the efficacy of psychiatric medications, with details of staff involved and a description of the process. Garden Grove, California, USA.
- Carolinas Research Associates: Clinical trials management organization in Charlotte, North Carolina partners with board-certified local physicians to provide study management and administrative support for study sponsors.
- Cato Research: A full-service, privately held contract research organization provides expertise in the development of drugs, biologics, medical devices, and nutrition products across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Center for Health Services Research: Undertakes research projects on a contractual basis for industry, organizations, individuals, and governmental agencies.
- Chiltern International: Provides a full range of services for international and national management of clinical trials in Europe and North America.
- Cirion Biopharma Research: Offers clinical research, pre-clinical GLP, laboratory assay development and central laboratory services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
- ClinStat, Inc.: CRO specializing in web-based data management applications (eCRF), clinical monitoring, investigator training, safety reports (eSAE).
- Clinical Assistance Programs: Management organization providing services to life science companies engaged in clinical trial activity.
- Clinical Research Consulting, Inc.: Full service CRO specializing in monitoring and project management services.
- Clinical Supplies Management Inc.: A full service clinical supplies CRO which employs a pharmacist's philosophy and comprehensively links the conventional services of logistics, packaging, labeling, distribution, and reconciliation under one roof.
- Clinimetrics: An international company providing consultation and management services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Includes company news, careers information and details of global network. San Jose, California, USA.
- Covance: One of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies.
- DermTech International: Focuses on testing the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical and consumer dermatologic products. Also has an operating division dedicated to molecular diagnostics, including pharmacogenomics, and proteomics in healthy and diseased skin.
- Emissary, Inc.: Providing clinical trial monitoring and study management services to pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies in the US and now also throughout Europe.
- EpiStat Group, Inc.: Provides biostatistics, epidemiology, data management and clinical trials support services. Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Exodon Neuroscience Research: A comprehensive contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the neurosciences. Servicing the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
- GENTIAE Clinical Research: Full service CRO that specializes in helping the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industry bring new cardiovascular medicines and devices to market. Special services include EKG, echo and Holter core labs.
- GVK BioSciences Inc.: Offering services in informatics, medicinal chemistry, diagnostics, and clinical trials, with details of research facilities, products and services. Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Grayline Clinical Drug Trials: A full-service CRO dedicated to providing clinical trials management and support to pharmaceutical companies for Phase I - IV clinical trials under FDA review since 1986.
- Gulf Coast Research Associates, Inc.: Clinical Site Management Organization specializing in coordinating clinical studies.
- Hauser CRO: Provides research, process development, analytical services and manufacturing for the pharmaceutical, dietary supplement and fine chemical industries. Includes details of facilities in Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Hegi Research Corp.: Management and monitoring of clinical trials, as well as audits and development of standard operating procedures. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- ICON Clinical Research: Providing the pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries with exceptional clinical research management & biometric services.
- INC Research: A therapeutically focused, full service contract research organization specializing in drug development services for drugs used to treat central nervous system (CNS) disorders and cancer.
- InfoQuest Clinical Network, Inc.: Clinical services network which partners with pharmaceutical, device, and biomedical companies to provide innovative clinical operations solutions.
- International Drug Development Institute (IDDI): Offers a wide range of flexible services to match your needs in biostatistical design and analysis, medical writing, data management, clinical operations, centralised databases, interactive voice response systems, and web-based tools for clinical research.
- Inveresk Research International, Ltd.: One of the largest CRO's, offering full range of R&D services for pharmaceutical, animal health, chemical, and agrochemical products.
- KAI: Specializing in national and international Phase I-IV clinical studies. KAI supports web based clinical trials, automated patient diaries, product information centers and provides statistical analysis for both industry and government.
- MAT & ASOC.: Provides consulting services for clinical research and pharmaceutical marketing in Argentina.
- MDS Pharma Services: A global contract research organization, offering a complete spectrum of services in drug discovery and development.
- Marshall-Blum: A unique healthcare consulting firm specializing in clinical trials and outcomes based projects from which hospitals, physician groups, insurers, and third party payers can base their management and marketing decisions. Marsall-Blum has a special interest in natural products (nutraceuticals) and integrative medicine.
- Medsource Consulting, Inc.: Provides regulatory and monitoring services for clinical trials, as well as data and project management. Features careers information and company profile. Houston, Texas, USA.
- Millenix, Inc.: Provides comprehensive Phase I-IV clinical trials support in oncology (cancer), AIDS, infectious disease, and other complex, chronic disorders.
- Monarch Research Associates: Supplying physicians and support for clinical trials, with sponsor details and information for participants. Norfolk, Virginia, USA.
- Moncoa Medical Research Inc.: Provides a full range of services specializing in project management, monitoring, data management and statistical analysis serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- MonitorForHire.com: Uses Internet technology to link independent monitors directly with interested pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies and CROs.
- NCGS Laboratories, Inc.: A mid-size full-service CRO committed to establishing long-term and successful partnerships with their clients. Experienced in trials for therapeutic and diagnostic products.
- Neuromorphometrics: Provides quantitative anatomical measurements of brain regions using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for neuroscience research, drug trials, and clinical medicine.
- New Drug Services: Provides clinical research, clinical pharmacology, biostatistics and regulatory affairs pharmaceutical product development services.
- Northwest Kinetics: An independent research facility which specializes in Phase I and Phase II clinical pharmaceutical studies.
- Norwich Clinical Research Associates Ltd: Full service CRO providing clinical research, technical writing, and expert medical advice to the pharmaceutical, medical device, nutraceutical, and related industries.
- Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services: Offers phase I confinement study services to generic, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Houston, Texas.
- Omnicare Clinical Research: Providing complete worldwide contract research services for phase I through IV clinical trials and pharmaceutics services, including formulation development, stability and analytical chemistry.
- Operatrix Consulting Inc.: Provides research support services, including project management, temporary resourcing and other project based services to the pharmaceutical industry within North American and/or Europe.
- Os Net, Inc: A non-profit clinical trials research alliance, with details of independent investigators in each specialty field. Indian Harbour Beach, Florida, USA.
- P3 Research, Ltd.: Specializing in fast, high-quality clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry, including design, analysis, and monitoring-Wellington, NZ.
- PRA International: Clinical CRO offering product development, trial and drug safety management. Includes information on services, company background, careers and locations. [Nasdaq: PRAI]
- Paramount Research Consortium: A `group` of clinical research sites across the eastern United States. Includes membership information and list of sponsors. Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
- PharmaLinkFHI: Provides global clinical development services. Through Internet-based technology, PharmaLinkFHI provides pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies real-time clinical development solutions.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.: Offers product development, including clinical testing, laboratory services, biostatistical analysis, regulatory services, clinical trial and data management. Wilmington, North Carolina, United States.
- Pharmatek Laboratories, Inc.: San Diego based company provides pharmaceutical chemistry services ranging from methods development and stability testing, to formulation development and small-scale manufacturing for clinical studies.
- Piedmont Consulting Group, LLC: A focused `group` of clinical trials professionals with services from Phase 1 and 2 planning, clinical trials, and data management/statistics.
- Pinnacle Research Group, LLC: Clinical trials multi therapy site management organization.
- Premier Research: The Clinical Research Division of SCP Communications provides focused clinical research solutions by customizing Web-enabled technologies and processes which are integrated with Premier's monitoring and data management services.
- Prevalere Life Sciences, Inc.: CRO offering product testing, bioanalytical data analysis and chemical analysis in Whitesboro, New York.
- Quintiles Transnational Corp.: A contract research company providing a widerange of clinical research services for biotech and pharmaceutical clients all over the world.
- Research Dynamics Consulting Group, Ltd.: Research Dynamics provides clinical research services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, CRO and SMO industries, and to clinical research investigators. Services include specialty CRO services including monitoring, centralized site management, and data management, as well as auditing and consulting, and clinical research training.
- SFBC International: Conducting clinical research and providing drug development services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- SMO-USA, Inc.: National site management organization for phase II-IV clinical investigations for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
- Scian Research Services: A Canadian contract research organization (CRO) with a long standing track-record and well established SOP's supporting: protocol development, study design, clinical data management, monitoring, bio-statistics, report preparation, manuscript writing and regulatory submissions through all clinical phases (Phase I-IV)
- Scirex Corporation: A full-service clinical development organization providing a comprehensive menu of clinical research services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, including clinical operations management, data management, and statistics services, as well as site management services in the therapeutic areas of psychiatry and analgesia.
- Southern Clinical & Regulatory, Inc.: A full service CRO providing clinical research support to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
- Symbion Research International: A full-service CRO offering a complete spectrum of product development, clinical research, and regulatory services.
- Synergos, Inc.: A full-service CRO, with expertise in all areas of clinical research, including clinical trial management, data management, regulatory affairs, and biostatistics.
- Synteract, Inc.: A provider of clinical research services assisting firms in the clinical trials process from patient enrollments to FDA submission.
- TKL Research, Inc.: Clinical research company in the U.S. serving cosmetic, OTC drug and pharmaceutical clients, providing full-service clinical testing, clinical trials.
- Target Health Inc.: Covering all aspects of regulatory affairs, clinical research, biostatistics, data management, strategic planning, and drug & device development, with specialized advisors in toxicology, analytical methods validation, product & process development, quality assurance, manufacturing, & animal health.
- The Emmes Corporation: Provides data collection services, computer systems development, and study monitoring. Rockville, Maryland, USA.
- TherImmune Research Corporation: A drug development service provider, offering a full range of capabilities, from proof of concept through early stage clinical trials.
- Trial Management Group, Inc.: Site management organization located in Canada offering accelerated recruitment and trial management support services
- VPDC, Inc.: Offers CRAs and Senior CRAs to provide clinical trial monitoring services on a contract basis throughout the country.
- ViroMed Laboratories: A comprehensive testing laboratory for the biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, medical device, integrated health care, pharmaceutical, and chemical germicide industries.
- Washington Biotechnology, Inc.: A Washington, D.C. based Contract Research Organization (CRO) offering in vivo preclinicals and research, quality control, and regulatory services for United States FDA submissions.
- WinPharm Associates, LLC.: A management consulting firm supporting early clinical development of drugs, biologicals and devices.
- XenoTech: Provides GLP services and products that deliver information recommended by the US Food & Drug Administration to predict inter-individual variation in safety and drug efficacy, and to explain adverse drug reactions.
This category in other languages: