Search Home : Business : Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals : Pharmaceuticals : Associations
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Committee: Sector `group` within the European Chemical Industry Council, which represents the industry. Includes objectives, organization, publications, events, members-only login and contacts in Brussels, Belgium.
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Professionals (AAPSP): A nationwide network offering continuing education training, certification, programs, seminars and online classes.
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry: Trade association of companies in the UK producing prescription medicines. Includes information about the society and statistics.
- British Institute of Regulatory Affairs: Regulatory Affairs Professionals join BIRA, the foremost association for drug registration professionals.
- DCAT The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association, Inc.: Association of member companies who manufacture, distribute or provide services to the pharmaceutical, chemical, nutritional and associated industries.
- Drug Information Association: Information on the discovery, development, evaluation and utilization of medicines and related health care technologies.
- European Society for Regulatory Affairs: ESRA is the largest Network of Regulatory Affairs Professionals working in the Pharmaceutical Drug Registration Field.
- FIP Secretariat: International Pharmaceutical Federation.
- Health Research Association: This site provides well trained, experienced physicians/researchers in any medical specialty. The researchers work with state of the art equipment and have a huge patient pool to draw from (they are frequently the country's largest enrollers).
- Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA): A trade association that represents pharmaceutical and related healthcare product distributors throughout the Americas.
- IML: The Swedish association. Organizing R&D-active small and medium sized pharmaceutical companies.
- Institute For Safe Medication Practices: Provides information about adverse drug events and their prevention to healthcare practitioners and institutions, regulatory agencies, professional organizations and the pharmaceutical industry. Includes research findings, books and publications, an electronic discussion forum, and links to related sites.
- International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council: The world wide Trade Association of Manufacturers and users of Pharmaceutical Excipients.
- PIPMG Home Page: Pharmaceutical Industry Project Management Group - a not-for-profit organisation to support the development of project management within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Club of Quebec: More than 400 members connected to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- Pharmaceutical Outsource Manager's Association: Information on POMA, as well as member-only resources for best practices, member contact database, forms, standard practices, events information, news, and communications tools.
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA): Represents leading research-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the US. Information on membership, publications and industry news.
- Product Quality Research Institute (PQRI): The mission of PQRI is to conduct research to generate scientific information to support regulatory policy.
- ServAll/Strategic Health Alliance: ServAll represents the collective power approach to pharmacy retailing. Our objective is to continue to build on the preeminent retail cooperative in the country.
- The Belgian Pharmaceutical Industry Association (AGIM): Information about the pharmaceutical industry and medicines in Belgium, about the Belgian Pharmaceutical Industry Association and her member companies, figures, publications, position statements, and ethical code.
- The Institute of Clinical Research (ICR): A professional body that aims to provide a forum for communication between members, and enhance the standards of clinical research.