Search Home : Business : Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals : Pharmaceuticals : Clinical Trials
- CenterWatch: Clinical Trials Listing Service: Listing of clinical research trials, information about physicians and medical centers performing clinical research and drug therapies newly approved by the FDA.
- ClinicalTrials.Gov: Searchable database which provides patients, family members and the public with information about current ongoing clinical research studies. From the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- 4therapy.com: Clinical Trials: A `resource` which addresses the topic and provides access to related studies.
- AIDSinfo: World-wide resources about trials in study against acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Acurian: Provides information on recently approved medical therapies and drugs in development. Offers searchable clinical trial listings, articles from Johns Hopkins and medical news.
- Amgen Clinical Trials: Information about ongoing research with these drug agents.
- Ardent Clinical Trials: Multi-site hospital organization provides information on clinical research, trial sites and FDA Drug approvals.
- Aris Clinical Inc.: A clinical research organization offering project management, monitoring, protocol development and document management.
- CARDS Trial: The Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study is attempting to assess the advantage of lowering cholesterol in type 2 diabetes.
- Center for Clinical Research Practice: Aggregated information-based resources for clinical trials aimed at practitioners, sponsors, and foundations. Affiliated with the Thomson publishing firm.
- Children's Clinical Research Institute: Details the pediatric clinical trials research program affiliated with the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania.
- Clinical Solution Online: An integrated marketing agency focused on clinical trial marketing communications: subject recruitment and subject retention. Also provides information about current trials. Located in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Clinical Trial National Studies: Information about current clinical trials.
- Clinical Trial Results: Select results can be downloaded as Powerpoint slides.
- Clinical Trials Search: Searchable listing of experimental studies.
- Clinical Trials Summit: Details about a professional meeting for senior level biotechnology and pharmaceutical executives.
- Clinical Trials Want You, But Is It Worth The Risk?: General discussion article from Wall Street Journal reporter.
- ClinicalConnection: Serves as a clearing house to those who may be seeking a clinical trial.
- ClinicalTrialDirectory.com: Locate clinical trials not only by medical condition, but by geographic location as well.
- Connecticut Coastal Research: Specializes in women's healthcare pharmaceutical trials.
- Covance Clinical Research Unit: Provides information about volunteering to help develop new treatments for a variety of conditions.
- Current Controlled Trials: Meta-register of worldwide clinical studies.
- Direcprobe: Nationwide clearinghouse of research programs that pay participants for joining studies.
- Discover Research: Current trials list may include studies on hypertension, migraine headaches, heart failure, and diabetes. Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Dr. Donnica.com: Women's Health Clinical Trials: Find out about clinical trials for women and how to participate.
- Drugs On Trial: Provides access to information about a number of ongoing clinical trials.
- FAST-MAG: Stroke treatment trial that studies paramedic initiation of magnesium sulfate.
- Gaining Optimal Asthma ControL: GOAL is an international trial of the management of this disease involving the GlaxoSmithKline firm.
- GlaxoSmithKline: Clinical Trials: Search the related clinical trials database.
- Guinea Pigs Get Paid: Get paid to volunteer for medical trials and various other research studies.
- HIV Vaccine Trials Network: Gives information about the function and activities of the entity. Some clinical trials are listed; also provides links to resources containing information about other related trials.
- HealthandAge: Clinical Trials: Collection of articles prepared for the Novartis Foundation for Gerontology by an intern.
- Healthy Volunteers: Pharmaceutical firm AstraZeneca is looking for healthy volunteers to help test its drugs under development.
- INVEST-Trial: Abbott Laboratories international study of a verapamil SR-based treatment approach versus an atenolol–based strategy for patients with hypertension and coronary artery disease.
- Lilly Clinical Trials: Designed to provide information about active Eli Lilly and Company studies.
- MGH and BWH: Research Study Volunteer Program: Joint program by two Boston teaching hospitals to sign potential subjects to their registry for future clinical trials participation.
- Malaria Vaccine Clinical Trials UK: Details an initiative that uses volunteers for vaccines developed for the prevention of malaria and tuberculosis.
- Midwest Clinical Research Center: Overview of the activities of this facility which examines new medications for use in psychiatric disorders. Affiliated with the Samaritan North Health Center as located in Dayton, Ohio.
- MyoLink: Trigger Points: Study to evaluate drugs used for injections into tender localized myofascial soft-tissue areas.
- NCERx.com: Clinical trial service which offers studies in various disease categories to patient populations.
- Novartis Clinical Trials: Details ongoing studies sponsored by this pharmaceutical company. Includes aids such as a glossary, FAQ, discussion of informed consent, and disease information.
- Online Data Services, Ltd.: Offers databases related to clinical trials which may allow researchers to find subjects and interested physicians, and physicians to find studies and interested researchers. Located in Vancouver, Canada.
- Parexel: Clinical Trials: Publicly traded contract research organization offers opportunity to participate in its trials.
- Scientific Medical Research: Information about this Florida based site organization offering access to current neurological and neuropsychiatric clinical trials.
- Spine-health: Clinical Trials in Sports Medicine: Information about current studies for the treatment of back and neck pain, and related conditions.
- Studycast Research Centers: Accelerating the clinical development process by providing clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and CRO industries through a network of pharmaceutical investigator sites.
- TrialsCentral: Gives access to websites listing ongoing clinical trials, as well as providing links to related healthcare resources.
- USC: Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinical Trials: Includes a listing of cardiovascular, robotic and heart failure studies.
- Veritas Medicine: Searchable clinical trial listing and treatment information.
- WebMD: Clinical Trials Listing: Registry of clinical trials in cooperation with Center Watch.
- Women and Health Research: Ethical and Legal Issues of Including Women in Clinical Studies, Volume 1: Complete text of the book that examines the facts behind the public's perceptions about women participating as subjects in medical research.
- myhealthCANADA: Search for Canadian clinical trials.