Search Home : Business : Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals : Pharmaceuticals : Delivery Systems
- 3M Drug Delivery Systems: Inhalation and transdermal drug delivery, cosmetic patch delivery.
- ALZA Corporation: Develops and commercializes advanced dosage forms for controlled, predetermined rates of drug release, with a current emphasis in urology and oncology. Includes a description of products from Mountain View, California, United States. (NYSE: AZA).
- Alkermes, Inc.: Develops sustained-release injectables and inhalers for delivering drugs such as insulin. Includes product details, technology, investor news and contacts in Ohio and their headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: ALKS)
- AlphaVax Human Vaccines, Inc.: Established to commercialize the proprietary AlphaVax vector system, an innovative vaccine delivery technology.
- Andrx Corp.: Develops and markets advanced controlled-release products for orally-administered drugs, and distributes generic pharmaceuticals. Includes brands, investor relations, and contacts throughout the USA. (Nasdaq: ADRX)
- Antares Pharma: Develops, manufactures and markets needle-free injection systems for the self-administration of parenteral drugs. Product and investment overview of company headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: ANTR).
- Aradigm Corp.: Develops hand-held pulmonary drug delivery systems designed to enhance effectiveness of drugs. Based in Hayward, California, USA. (Nasdaq: ARDM)
- Atrix Laboratories, Inc.: Researches and develops biodegradable sustained release methods for the dental, medical and veterinary markets. Includes company profile, products available, pipeline,and explanations of technology.
- Baxa Drug Delivery System: Providing hospitals and homecare facilities with innovative drug delivery systems for IV admixture, syringe infusion, oral and topical drug administration, filtration, and nutritional compounding.
- Baxter Drug Delivery: Provide contract manufacturing, devices and formulation for parenterals
- Baxter Ipump: The Ipump Pain Management System offers innovative technology for IV, epidural or subcutaneous delivery of pain medications.
- BioChemics, Inc.: Transdermal drug delivery company, offers pain relieving products, osteon and athlete's relief, as well as its athlete's foot treatment, deFEET.
- Bioject Inc.: Developer of a needle-free injection management system.
- Biosyntech: Makers of advanced biomaterials for drug delivery systems and medical instruments for mechanical testing/diagnostics.
- Cardinal Health: Offers drug development services, drug delivery technologies, contract manufacturing, packaging and product launch services, serving the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
- Chas Burr Q/R Services: Quality and regulatory services for the medical device industry. Services targeted for start-ups, small companies, and companies in transition.
- Cima Labs Inc.: Develops and markets fast dissolving tablets. Overview of Products and company in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: CIMA).
- Controlled Therapeutics (Scotland) Ltd: Develops, manufactures and licenses synthetic hydrogels for mucosal delivery
- Corium: Develops, engineers and manufactures products and devices that utilize the skin and mucosa as a means of transport.
- DELVIVO: A non-biodegradable implant allowing extended subdermal drug delivery.
- Discovery Laboratories Inc.: Develops and commercializes surfactant formulations for neonatal care, treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome and lung injury. Information for patients, investors and careers in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: DSCO)
- EminTech: Consultant in pharmaceutical formulation and interface science; emulsions, microemulsions, liquid crystals, gels, creams and ointments-Helsingborg, Sweden.
- Emisphere Technologies, Inc.: Researches and develops proprietary technology for oral administration of proteins. Based in Tarrytown, New York. (Nasdaq: EMIS).
- Encap: Provider of liquid fill technology in two-piece hard capsules.
- EndoBionics, Inc.: Micro medical injection devices
- Enzon Inc.: Provides PEG and single chain antigen binding technologies to modify pharmacokinetics of drugs
- Evit Labs: manufacturer of a medical inhalation device for delivery of pharmaceuticals, proteins, peptides and antibodies to the lungs.
- Fertin A/S: Development and manufacture of Medical Chewing Gum as a drug delivery system.
- Flamel Technologies S.A.: Develops and commercializes controlled-release products using proprietary polymer-based micropump microencapsulation technology. Headquartered in Venissieux, France.
- Formulation Information Site: Drug delivery, controlled release information site. Keywords, drug delivery, pulmonary delivery, needle free, microspheres, nasal delivery, oral drug delivery, transdermal, patch, alternative routes of drug administration.
- Global Consulting Network Inc.: Consultancy for medical device manufacturers, offering services in product development, manufacturing, marketing, sales, engineering and regulatory compliance.
- Glycologic: Develops carbohydrate based formulations for rapid, delayed or sustained release and taste masking of pharmaceuticals and nutrients.
- I-Flow Corporation: Designs, develops, manufactures, and markets ambulatory infusion systems. Information for patients, physicians and investors from Lake Forest, California. (Nasdaq: IFLO)
- IDEA Innovative Dermal Applications: Focus on transport of small or large drugs, including proteins into the whole body, into the peripheral target regions via the skin.
- Innoject: Disposable, retractable auto injectors and hypodermic needles.
- Intra Pump: Developer of personal medical pumps for infusion and injection therapy.
- JAG Pill: A contract manufacturer of pharmaceutical and special-purpose tablets and hard gelatin capsules.
- MIV Therapeutics Inc.: Developer of biocompatible stent coatings for cardiovascular and non-vascular disorders.
- MacroMed, Inc.: Focus: advanced injectable polymeric drug delivery systems to deliver drugs, proteins, peptides safely, with high efficacy controlled release.
- MedPharm: Specialists in drug delivery and developing therapeutic products for human use, based in Kings College London.
- Medspray: MedSpray develops devices and the manufacturing technology for the monodisperse aerosol and spray devices. The devices generate aerosols with pre-set (customized) particle size distribution.
- Mika Pharma GmbH: Develops and produces dermal and transdermal application systems for pharmaceuticals on the basis of sprayable liposomes and preliposomal solutions. Includes company profile and product information as well as press releases.
- Morishita Jintan Co., Ltd.: Provides seamless capsule technology and information, for dietary supplements and pharmaceuticals; unique delivery system invented by this Japanese traditional health food company.
- Nastech Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.: Specializes in nasal drug delivery systems. Includes explanation of technology, investor news and contact information.
- NjeX: Innovative medical implant devices for pharmaceutical and gene therapy- controlled release pellets and other small implant devices
- Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Develops and manufactures slow-release adhesive patches for skin or oral cavity. Includes product range, news archive and contacts for investors in Miami, Florida. (Nasdaq: NOVN)
- PDI Technology: Protein Delivery Inc. is a drug delivery company applying medicinal chemistry to achieve oral delivery of proteins and peptides, such as insulin.
- Phares Drug Delivery AG: Drug delivery company specializing in the screening and formulation of insoluble, lipophilic and poorly soluble drugs to maximize solubilization and bioavailability.
- Phoqus, Ltd.: Pharmaceutical technologies: new drug coating, loading method.
- Respiratory Delivery Systems, Inc.: A marketing and research company that anticipates new markets, then invents, develops, manufactures, and supplies products (e.g. MicroSpacer and MicroChamber) to accommodate those markets.
- SmartDose: Disposable, infusion pump for homecare, ambulatory, and military markets.
- Sonus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Researches and develops proprietary emulsions for lipophilic drugs, including formulations for cancer treatment. Outlines phase II studies, presentation and profile of company in Bothell, Washington. (Nasdaq: SNUS)
- Trudell Medical International: Provider of proprietary delivery device technologies for pulmonary administration.
- Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc.: Develop, manufacture and market brand and generic pharmaceutical products utilizing various drug delivery technologies. Includes product data, career opportunities, and investor information. (NYSE: WPI)