Search Home : Business : Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals : Pharmaceuticals : Outsourcing
- ACS - Advanced Cardiac Solutions, PC: Offers IV pharmacy outsourcing services. Products include cardioplegia, TPN, IDPN, chemotherapy, sterile talc and other sterile products. Contract manufacturing service also available.
- Abbott Contract Mfg.: Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing.
- Absorption Systems: A pharmaceutical contract research laboratory that provides rapid in vitro, ADME profiling services for lead discovery support.
- Access BIO: Specializing in science-based regulatory strategies and development services to facilitate biomedical research, emerging technologies and biotechnology-derived product development.
- Adams Healthcare, Ltd.: Manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical and contamination control products. Supply of surgical instruments and medical equipment to healthcare sector.
- Adme Bioanalyses: A French CRO providing services: pharmacokinetics, metabolism, residue analysis, environmental and food analysis.
- Advanced Solutions for Proteins: Brange offers advanced solutions for pharmaceutical formulation and stabilisation of protein drugs.
- Advanced Synthesis Technologies S.A.: Capability to do a wide variety of organic reactions under cGMP conditions. Chemicals made to order.
- Akorn, Inc.: Offers contract manufacture of diagnostics and therapies, with expertise in ophthalmic and parenteral healthcare. Details of formulation and lyophilization cycle development, investor relations, and facilities in Illinois and Somerset, New Jersey. (Nasdaq: AKRN)
- Alantos Pharmaceuticals AG: Company using target amplified drug candidate evolution platform for discovery. Includes profile, news, and career contacts in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Aramedix Pharmaceuticals: Contract selling in medical, pharmaceutical and health care.
- Aspen Technology, Inc.: Enterprise optimization software and services, including integrated supply chain management and solutions for the design, operation and management of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Atlantic Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.: Contract manufacturer of solid dosage forms, providing services of spray drying, fluid bed process, encapsulation, high shear granulation, tableting and pellet coating; division of Nitro/GEA.
- Audit Repository Center: Provides clearing house for standardized audits of suppliers of computer tech and services to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries.
- Automated Systems, Inc.: Providing validation services, control systems engineering, information technology and technical staffing/consulting for the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech industries.
- Axelson BioPharma Research, Inc.: Experts in biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, and drug analysis. ABR offers high quality, innovative expertise in developing and validating methods for measuring trace levels of drugs and/or metabolites according to GLP standards.
- Benchmarking: Pharmaceutical Industry Benchmarking Group organizes benchmarking studies to identify best practices of the members.
- Bio-Concept Laboratories, Inc.: Offers analytical chemistry, microbiology and product development. Service details, directions, and profile of company in Derry, New Hampshire, USA.
- BioZone Laboratories: Designs private label health supplements and anti-cellulite creams.
- Bioadvice: Assists in making qualified pharmacological and toxicological R&D possible for companies which do not have the necessary in-house resources and know-how - from Vedbaek, Denmark.
- Biomedex, Inc.: A full service biotech and pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and consulting provider.
- BlisterTech: Products and services for the pharmaceutical industry; color vision systems, spectroscopy systems, crack detectors, pinhole detectors, hole detectors, pore detectors, equipment for blister packaging machinery.
- Blood Plasma Products for Pharmaceuticals: PlasmaCare collects human blood plasma at state-of-the-art centers across the US and Canada for use by our pharmaceutical partners in life saving medicines.
- Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications: Boomerang provides Internet marketing services, web site development and site promotion for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Boron, Le Pore & Associates, Inc.: Offers drug development, delivery, manufacturing, promotional, marketing, educational and field sales force logistics. Describes range of expertise available from Somerset, New Jersey, United States. (Nasdaq: BLPG).
- Brace GmbH: Microbead for pharmaceutical uses, drug encapsulationg.
- Cerep: Provides services in pharmacology, in molecular biology and lead development, in toxicology, metabolism and bio-availability, in combinatorial chemistry, HTS, HTP, HTLD and computational chemistry.
- Charles River Laboratories: Leading provider of animal research models, as well as a range of biomedical products and outsourcing services, for use in the discovery, development and testing of new pharmaceuticals.
- Chemacon GmbH: Provides starting substances (API's and exipients), contract manufacturing. Consulting services including know-how transfer, DMF's and analytical services.
- Chemical Diversity Laboratories, Inc.: Providing small molecule drug discovery by high throughput screening for the development of modern synthetic approaches to medicinal, consumer, and agro- chemistry.
- Chemical Sources: Provides custom synthesis of fine chemical intermediates including adamantan, nitrofuran and quinuclidone derivatives.
- Chesapeake Biological Laboratories, Inc.: Offers contract services for test method development and validation, process design and pilot manufacturing, and aseptic filling for clinical trials. Includes scientific background and career information. Baltimore, Maryland, USA. (Nasdaq: CBLI).
- Cirrus Laboratories Ltd.: Provider of analytical services to MHRA and FDA criteria, including raw material, stability and batch release testing. Also offers process re-engineering, quality systems design, review and related consultancy from Sittingbourne, England.
- ClinDev Online: ClinDev is one of the world's fastest growing niche contract research organizations. It provides process consulting, contract staffing, and project facilitation to the global ethical pharmaceutical industry.
- Clinical Supply: Provides manufacturing and packaging information for research and Development of clinical supplies for clinical trial studies.
- Contract Research Organization and Core Laboratory: Unique combination of full-size CRO and Core Laboratory. Provides complete project management for clinical trial phase II-IV, also Medical Advice Service and data management.
- Cornelius Group PLC: Offers technical materials and chemicals to industry, including their own manufacturing division, in Bishop's Stortford, England.
- Covance Drug Development Services: Covance Inc. (NYSE: CVD) is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive pharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing services companies.
- Curatrial SMO for Clinical Research: Site management organization in Europe with a network of clinicians, experienced in clinical research and trials for pharmaceutical companies.
- Custom Gas & Chemical Delivery Systems: GDS specializes in high purity orbital welding and cleanroom fabrication of gas and chemical systems for Bio-Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor Industries.
- Discovery Partners International: Provider of technology, products and services that augment the drug discovery efforts of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Eurocaps, Ltd.: Contract manufacturer of soft gelatine capsules servicing the pharmaceutical, over the counter medicines and vitamins, mineral and dietary supplement markets of the world.
- Eurogentec: Provides a wide range of products and services in molecular biology (oligonucleotides, peptides, antibodies, DNA array) and R&D services to the biopharmaceutical industry (molecular biology, cell culture, fermentation, purification and quality control) from gene cloning to GMP production of clinical batches (recombinant proteins and plasmid DNA).
- Everyone's Rx: Co-ordinates access to pharmaceutical products and services for low income earners in the United States.
- Formatech: Leaders in lyophilization, parenteral development, formulation and solid dosage forms.
- Genaissance Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Applies genomics and informatics technologies to improve drug development, pharmaceutical marketing and prescription medication.
- Globepharm: World experts in good manufacturing practices and quality systems of health care manufacturers.
- Gruenberg Oven: Manufacturing high quality custom and standard industrial and pharmaceutical ovens. Oven types include truck, cabinet, conveyor, bench, laboratory, explosion resistant, class 100 sterilizers, granulation dryers, chilling tunnels, continuous process.
- Handheld Medical Electronics: Handheld medical electronics for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Honeyman Associates: Quality critical services and utilities for the pharmaceutical industry.
- IBAH, Inc.: Contract laboratory services for the pharmaceutical industry.
- InSitu Technologies, Inc.: Contract engineering services in laboratory testing and product development.
- International BioMedical Group: Provides FDA and BioMedical consulting, training and validations to facilities that manufacture human drugs.
- IriSys Research & Development, LLC: Pharmaceutical contract research and development specializing in improving bioavailability of insoluble compounds, generating data for the CMC section of the IND, and formulation development.
- J.B. Laboratories: Over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical and nutritional product manufacturing, fortification and enrichment preblend services.
- LHS Laboratory: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics contract manufacturer under GMP specialized in: freeze grinding herbal powder capsules and herbal liquid extracts (encapsulating in hard gelatin or vegetable capsules), diet and sport meal replacements, health food supplements.
- Lambda Research and Clinical Trials: Contract research organization which is invlolved in clinical trials and help pharmaceuticals companies in drug development activities.
- Leancare, Ltd.: A reliable and cost-effective out-sourcing service to the pharmaceutical and fine-chemical industries in both the European and world-wide markets, using twenty-five years of experience in the industry to find new, competitive sources of supply.
- Lehman Millet, Inc.: Medical marketing communications.
- Libra Chemicals, Ltd.: Contract chemical manufactures and distributors specialising in surfactants for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Lloyd Laboratories, Inc.: Contract toll manufacturing and contract packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, foods, and related products.
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Information: MPI offers Clinical Research Services within the EC as well as Medical Writing skills (EC-type clinical and pre-clinical expert reports as well as Periodic Safety Update Reports). We also provide EC-Regulatory Affairs assistance.
- Medical Patent AB: Patent investigation and analyses within the MedTech or pharmaceutical area. Professional consultant in forming a long-term patent strategy to a reasonable cost.
- Micron Technologies: Micronising and milling services to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Mini Graphics Inc.: Pharmaceutical printing, labeling, and folding of inserts, outserts, and pressure sensitive roll labels.
- Outsourcing Pharmaceutical Development and Discovery Portal: For pharmaceutical professionals involved with the development of new molecular entities through clinical trials and the regulatory process.
- Palace Healthcare Group: Expeditious & cost-effective primary pharmaceutical market research, business development, market planning, & strategic planning.
- Panafarma Medical Consult AB: An independent consultancy company in Sweden regarding GMP- qualification, regulatory affairs and clinical trials for herbal remedies and OTC topical pharmaceuticals.
- Parexel International Corporation: Offers contract services in clinical evaluation through to commercialization and medical marketing to device industries. Includes scope, investment relations, and global career information. Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. (Nasdaq: PRXL)
- Particle Technology Labs, Ltd.: Full service laboratory specializing in the sizing and characterization of fine particles for pharmaceutical manufacturers; over ten different particle sizing instruments.
- Phaezil Media: Phaezil Silica Gel Chromatography Media is high performance silica media available in bulk for production scale separations.
- PharMaterials Ltd.: Contract research laboratory for materials characterisation, using isothermal microcalorimetry, inverse phase gas chromatography and X-ray diffraction. Offers advice on formulation and drug delivery issues and consultancy in London, United Kingdom.
- PharmHealth Technologies, Inc.: Services, technologies, and products for the pharmaceutical, clinical, and healthcare industries.
- PharmaResearch- Bringing Science to Development: Includes details about the corporation, its services, therapeutic expertise, global presence, investigators, contact information and further resources.
- Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing: For over a century, the P. J. Noyes Company has been committed to the highest standards of quality, personal service and value in manufacturing and packaging a wide variety of pharmaceuticals and personal care products.
- Pharmaceutical Credit Corp.: Service which appropriately manages the return of expired and recalled pharmaceutical returns by transforming such inventory into valuable capital.
- Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery Inc.: Offers internal and collaborative services as well as combinatorial chemistry in association with international partners. Headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey. (Nasdaq: PCOP).
- Phytopharmacognosy: Contract research and consultancy work in herbal medicines. Also includes details of an experts forum on medicinal plants.
- Premark Services, Ltd.: Strategic pharmaceutical premarketing specialists.
- Pure Bioscience: Manufactures, markets and sells proprietary water purification and dispensing products. Includes pharmacy, antimicrobial, pesticide and nutriceutical sectors, technical support, and corporate details. El Cajon, California. (Nasdaq: PURE).
- Q-One Biotech, Ltd.: Biosafety testing, process validation and biomanufacturing services to the biopharmaceutical industry.
- QTI Solutions: A full-service pharmaceutical support laboratory providing analytical testing at all stages of product development.
- Quality Services Innovations, Inc.: Offers on site calibration, validation, installation, operator training, and maintenance on pharmaceutical manufacturing and analytical equipment.
- Relamatrix Services: A medical device manufacturers consulting and marketing service, Relamatrix offers turn-key services for foreign medical device manufacturers to enter the United States healthcare market.
- Rowin Group: Pharmaceutical consulting company.
- SHL Group: Develop and manufactures medical devices for the pharmaceutical industry. Products are portable devices for inhalation, injection and dispensing.
- SP Pharmaceuticals: Manufactures small-volume parenteral drugs; develops new pharmaceutical products and formulas on a contract basis. A proven track record with a complete range of services at one location.
- Sequencia Corporation: rpmSeries enterprise software. Agile manufacturing solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Enables contract manufacturing and real-time flexible plant control.
- Shionogi Qualicaps Co., Ltd.: Manufactures gelatin capsules for the pharmaceutical and nutritional industries.
- Stephens & Associates: Offers clinical tests for assessing the safety and efficacy of products, research guidance tests, consumer use studies, microbiological tests, and in vitro tests including non-animal alternative procedures.
- Sunrise Process Corporation: Specialty processing equipment for the pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries.
- Surepharm Services Ltd.: Manufacturers of drugs, tablets, powders and herbal products for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Symbiontics, Inc.: Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of protein drug manufacturing and delivery systems which employ proprietary protozoan vectors.
- Syn-Tec Nutriceuticals: Offers advanced pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements, th range comprises of sports supplements, body building nutrition, anti-ageing products, fat-loss products and supplements to aid in healthy living. Includes company details.
- TCM Associates, Inc.: Provides ISO 9001 and GMP contract manufacturing and packaging services for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies for clinical trials.
- Tablet Dissolution Manufacturer UK G.B.Caleva: A company that specialises in the development and manufacture of laboratory instruments for tablet dissolution testing.
- Taylor Technology, Inc.: Privately held contract analytical laboratory focused on quantitative bioanalytical mass spectrometry services for the pharmaceutical industry.
- The Capsugel Division of Warner-Lambert Corporation: Manufacturer of two-piece hard gelatin capsules, the preferred solid oral dosage form. Nine global manufacturing facilities.
- The Helios Group, Inc.: Specializes in providing business consulting services to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries; outsourcing selection, business/financial analysis, negotiation assistance and re-engineering solutions.
- The Professional Group: Group of experienced and specialized professionals who provide Analytical, Laboratory, and Engineering services for Food Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Industrial clients.
- Torpac, Inc.: Capsule filling machines (encapsulators) from 1000 to 10,000 capsules/hour. Empty gelatin capsules (soluble containers) for use in animal & human health.
- Vetter Pharma Turm: Manufacturer of sterile liquids, small-volume parenteral drugs and pre-filled syringes and pre-filled cartridges for sterile production and parenteral drug manufacturers.
- Vista Biologicals Corporation: Production of animal cells, cell-derived products, & related contract research for the chemical, pharmaceutical, & biotechnology industries; such as production & purification of monoclonal antibodies or recombinant products from animal or insect cell expression systems.
- Vita-Herb Nutriceuticals, Inc.: Advanced encapsulating services for nutritional supplements. VHNI has environmentally friendly gelatin and non-gel encapsulation. Vita-Herb Nutriceuticals was designed and built to pharmaceutical standards.
- Warner Development: K.C. Warner is a skill development trainer and pharmaceutical sales management specialist.