Search Home : Business : Business Services : Communications : Crosscultural
- 2C International: Communicating Across Cultures - New concepts in training, consulting and coaching for managers, teams, professionals and companies involved in international business. Based in UK.
- 4C Corporate Culture Clash & Chemistry: Strategic advice for international corporations, helping to allign strategies with corporate culture. Expertise in international branding issues and improving effectiveness of multinational teams. Based in Holland.
- AT Consult: Consultancy supporting small & medium sized companies in international business development, e.g. market selection & entry strategies, and managing intercultural challenges. Based in New York, Vienna & Singapore.
- Bridging the Cultural Gap: From Communication Flow to Cash Flow: Working with executives struggling to build cooperation within their organisations and enhance communication across international boundaries - a holistic approach
- Cultural & Management Consulting: CMC - Worldwide network of consultants and trainers. Helping international organizations bridge cultural differences or use them to strategic advantage. Intercultural management coaching. Based in Holland.
- Cultural Savvy: Synergistic `group` of global specialists providing information, country reports, articles, tips, helpful links and resources about the Pacific Rim. Based in USA.
- Culture Connect: Customized Strategies for Cross-Cultural Communications: Providing cross-cultural training & consulting for companies that have multi-ethnic workforce, interact with foreign-based companies, are planning foreign expansion, or are experiencing change due to mergers, acquisitions, or reorganization.
- Culture Shock: Culture Shock! Consulting's holistic approach to cross-cultural training is based on goal of lowering anxiety level of international assignees and families by providing practical tools to deal with any new culture. Based in UK.
- Culture Source: Bibliography of Intercultural Communication - in English and German. Extensive search `resource` on intercultural communications publications.
- Delta Intercultural Academy: A knowledge and learning community for all those professionally interested or involved in intercultural business and management communication. Based in Germany.
- Diplomats without Borders: Private and Business Diplomacy. A nongovernmental diplomacy organization committed to improving business and government relations, and cooperation, between rich and poor nations. Based in USA.
- Diversophy: Intercultural expertise online. Intercultural training game that tests your intercultural knowledge and increases your cultural competence for living and working in a global environment. Based USA & France.
- EMIC Intercultural Works: Cross-cultural training, marketing, integration & liaison services provided by professional anthropologists. ethnographic market research. Intercultural research. Based in UK.
- East Asia Business: Specialist crosscultural advisors on Japan, Korea and China: Training and consultancy services for international companies working across the East:West cultural frontier. Based in UK.
- European Journal for Intercultural Communication: The European Journal for Intercultural Communication is a peer reviewed journal for intercultural communication, education and training - from a European perspective.
- Europublic: Specialist organisation operating in the field of intercultural communications and relations, with a focus on understanding Europe. Based in Brussels.
- Farnham Castle Intercultural Training: International business training programmes to prepare for international assignments. Includes intensive language training, intercultural skills development and specific country briefings.
- Global Excellence: Dedicated to assist organisations and individuals 'grow' their 'cultural capital' - the ability to grow successfully across cultures. London based.
- Global Savvy: Professional cross-cultural consulting practice dedicated to making the technology world culturally-competent. Based in California.
- Global Vision Strategies: Offering cross-cultural training, relocation, translation services and global management training for employees and executives on foreign assignments. Based in USA.
- ITIM: Consultants for business culture and international management. Based on work of Professor Geert Hofstede. Central office in Holland, with world-wide franchises.
- InterAct International: International management consultancy specialising in international cross-border communication and use of languages in Europe. Undertakes research on use of languages in business. Based in UK.
- Intercultural Advice Guidelines: Result of unique on-line brainstorming session in year 2000 of short advice points for handling intercultural differences or issues; 350 interculturalists participated on-line, sharing ideas and solutions.
- Intercultural Communication: International training & consulting firm assisting organizations crossing cultural borders, helping people of all cultures to enhance professional effectiveness & interpersonal competence. Based in Holland.
- Intercultural Insights: A members-only (but open to public to view contributions)resource exchange and discussion `group` on intercultural and cross-cultural business, training, education, research and consulting topics.
- Intercultural Management, Marketing & Communication: Research, Consulting and overall assistance in Intercultural Management, Marketing & Communication. Based in Belgium.
- Intercultural Press: Main publisher of books and other resources about intercultural communication issues, with special emphasis on cross-cultural training. Based in USA, run by Nicholas Brieley Publishing in UK.
- Intercultural Professionals Workshops: ICPW - European 'Train the Trainer' Workshops for practitioners and those developing a career as intercultural facilitators and trainers. Based in UK, workshops run in European cities.
- Intercultural Systems: Cross-Cultural Consulting, training and executive coaching for global business, mainly Asia-US, based in Singapore.
- International and Cross-Cultural Management Consultancy: US-based consultancy with Asia and Europe focus, assisting in international and cross-cultural communication, negotiation, outsourcing, project management, relationship and team building.
- Japan Business Advisory Services Limited: Offers consulting and management training on cross-cultural business and marketing issues when dealing with Japan market or Japanese business people. Based in the UK.
- Kwintessential - Language and Culture Specialists: Offering a diverse range of services to meet the language and cultural needs of an increasingly globalised economy. We offer language tuition, translation and cultural awareness programmes. Based in UK
- LTS Intercultural Training: Leading European provider of business & professional language and intercultural training, including trainer training certification. Publisher of Language & Intercultural Training Journal (LIT). Based in UK.
- Language Resources: Wide variety of cross-cultural consultancy, translation and training services for companies entering or dealing with Japan. Leading supplier to Japanese multinationals with high professional reputation. Based in Japan.
- LearnAboutCultures: Provides international businesspeople as well as the leisure international traveler with the most up-to-date and useful cross-cultural information available. Based in USA.
- Managing Across Cultures: Karani Lam & Associates: Assisting organizations enhance managerial effectiveness and culture-specific knowledge in international business ventures, including predeparture relocation training. Based in USA.
- Meridian Resources: Profit from global knowledge - cross-cultural specialists: Leaders in global consulting, leadership development, executive coaching, training & web tools: GlobeSmart & Global Teams Online. Based in California.
- Nipporica, Consultancy and Training: Weaving strength from differences: A cross-cultural communications firm dedicated to promoting opportunities from diversity of our global & multicultural society. Based USA, Japan focus.
- Project IDEELS: Diverse `group` of educators & researchers from 5 tertiary institutions sharing a common interest: simulations & games to foster creativity & richness of cultural diversity and address challenges facing Europe.
- Richard Lewis Communications: Provider of training & support in cross culture and language skills development. Based in UK.
- Rudlin Consulting: Cross cultural communications training, market entry advice and implementation with a particular focus on information and communications technology in Japan. Based in UK.
- Russian cross-cultural program: At cultural cross-roads - cultural aspects of corporate relations. Russian program for training managers with representatives of various cultures working for them and for personnel managers. Based in Russia.
- SIETAR Europa: European arm of SIETAR, representing a European-wide perspective. Various SIETAR groups hold NGO status at United Nations or are recognised by the Council of Europe. Within it many country specific groups.
- SIETAR (International): Society for Intercultural Education, Training And Research. Appling applications of values, knowledge and skills that promote beneficial intercultural relations at individual, organization and community levels.
- SIETAR Japan: Japanese arm of SIETAR, representing an Asian view. Its purpose is to foster intercultural communication & co-operation through intercultural education, training, information, exchange and research in Japan.
- To Bridge Cultures: Helping clients understand cultural preferences, business practices and communication patterns of international customers or prospects with the goal of improving or expanding their international markets. Based in USA.
- Training Management Corporation (TMC): Consulting, training and coaching solutions to build cultural competence and global performance of teams and entire organizations through a blended learning approach. Based in USA.
- Trans-Cultural Relations: Provides cross-cultural training, coaching, multinational team building, intercultural negotiation workshops, and expatriate support services in Switzerland and Germany. Based in Switzerland.
- Trompenaars Hampden-Turner: Trompenaars Hampden-Turner provides consulting, training, coaching and (un) learning services to help leaders and professionals manage and solve their business and culture dilemmas. Based in Holland.
- WorldWork: WorldWork - International Management Development. WorldWork assesses and develops international skills, competencies and talents of individuals. Based in UK.
- YEO Management: International Sales - develop business across borders. Intercultural Management - develop multicultural teams and coach expatriates. International Marketing - develop business communication across borders. Based in Belgium.
- Young Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research: The Young SIETAR provides a forum for interaction between students and young professionals who share an interest in a wide variety of intercultural practice and research, aiming at building a bridge in this dynamic field between juniors & professionals, educating a new generation of interculturalists.