Search Home : Business : Business Services : Communications : Education and Training
- Accent on Communication: Specializing in the training and development of clear speech and improved overall communication skills. Programs include accent reduction, pronunciation training and voice. Based in California.
- Accent, Speech and Stuttering Improvement Institute: Specializing in accent reduction, stuttering control, and speech and voice coaching, John Pennino has over 25 years experience in speech/language pathology.
- AccentWorks International: Live online classes and telephone classes in foreign and regional accent reduction. Services include an analysis only as well as `group` and individual instruction for effective communication in American English.
- Access Communications: Provide customized, on-site training. Interactive programs capture and hold participants' attention to deliver the message with maximum impact.
- Advanced Communication Services New York: Accent reduction, accent modification, voice improvement, coaching in public speaking, and corporate communication training are provided by Everett Leiter, speech-language pathologist in New York City.
- Advanced Communication Systems Training: Focus on communication including feedback, critical thinking and motivation. Curricula, leader background and contact details.
- AirTyme Corporation: Offers media training programs and motivational presentations.
- Applied Communications Group: Corporate training programs and one-on-one coaching for customer service and leadership.
- Authentic Competence Training: Training and seminars to improve competence in communication and relationships, public speaking, business etiquette, leadership, managing difficult situations, stress reduction, and problem-solving. Located in Munich.
- Avante: Offers coaching services for effective communications.
- Blueprinting Excellence: Training on helping people to develop effective beliefs.
- Bock-Hinger and Associates: Training specialists for over 30 years, providing custom tailored interpersonal communication and conflict resolution programs.
- Booher Consultants, Inc.: Increasing your personal and corporate productivity through effective communication.
- Brian Walling International: Certified Management Consultant offers guidance on language and communication tools for business. Background and services offered.
- Brody Communications Ltd.: Provides training that helps individuals gain credibility for themselves and their organizations through more powerful and persuasive communications.
- CCC Call Centre Solutions: Information on courses aimed specifically at call centre agent training, with details courses on telephone based customer service and sales skills, through to personal development issues such as motivation, attitude, confidence and assertiveness.
- Callingham & Edwards Ltd.: New Zealand consultants specialising in handling in training for interviews with the press, radio and television.
- Carleton Lamb Productions: Australian company dedicated to teaching excellence in all forms of communication to senior level management and their teams.
- Clear Impact: Silicon Valley coaches for your communication training needs. Pronunciation training for the foreign speaker of English, voice coaching, executive communication skills training, executive coaching.
- Clear Mind Training: Company based in Manchester, UK offers tailor made and specific courses in communication skills, stress management problem solving, conflict resolution, team building, goal setting and training for trainers.
- CommCore Consulting Group: Provides media, communications and public speaking training to give clients a competitive edge.
- CommuniQuest, Inc.: Jennifer Beavers, speaker and trainer in customer service, public relations and entrepreneurship. Located in Dayton, Ohio.
- Communication Connection: Works with individuals and organizations that want to improve image & relationships. Business communications skills training, coaching, conference presentations. Located in Atlanta, GA.
- Communication Fitness: Offers online courses allowing people in all walks of life to develop stronger writing and speaking skills.
- Communications Associates: Communication associates provides accent reduction services, language services, presentation assistance and other voice related services.
- Community Communications: Communication skills tutorial for managers, supervisors and others in leadership positions.
- Corporate Best Ltd.: Individual or `group` training workshops and seminars custom designed for your business to improve corporate communication and professional image skills.
- Corporate Storytelling: Ken Farmer promotes learning through storytelling. Based in Texas.
- Creative Communication: Diversity training and consulting for schools, companies and organizations; also cross-cultural mediation, conflict resolution and team building support. Site provides diversity `resource` pages.
- Dale Carnegie Business Group: Offers Dale Carnegie Training throughout Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI.
- Directors Languages: Language training courses in the UK. Approved Center of the London Chamber of Commerce, offers multilingual courses and cultural briefings.
- Dynamic Communication Skills: Business communication solutions including effective business writing, plain language programs, cross-cultural understanding, editing and proofreading skills, and presentation skills. Located in Toronto.
- Essential Communications: Helping business people achieve the look and sound of leadership by developing effective interpersonal communication skills. Based in California.
- Executive Vocabulary: A vocabulary building program that teaches Power Words--words used by executives and succesful professionals to communicate more effectively and succeed. Order on-line.
- Experience Media Consulting Group: Get media training and crisis communication services from veteran, Emmy-award winning journalists.
- Focus Communications International: Provides communication, writing, business, sales, media and presentation skills training through workshops and seminars. Based in Connecticut.
- Gedaliah Communications: Speaking For results training in public speaking, presentation skills, team building, personal and professional development.
- Global Transitions: Located in Southfield, Michigan, provides accent modification and English training to professionals throughout the Metro Detroit Region.
- Gloria Cohn Consulting: Presentation skills and media training available nationwide. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Gordon Training International: Offering families, schools and the workplace the skills they need to build strong relationships through communication training.
- Griffin Communications: Australia-based consultant for media training in corporate communications.
- Hendrie Communications: Public speaking, presentation, and communications skills course through self study video series. Seminars available from the California company.
- Icare Consulting: Provides presentation training classes. Based in Springfield, MO.
- Ikam: Offers communications training skills and team building.
- Intentional Development: Organizational, development and leadership consultants offering meeting facilitation, and team building.
- Judith McManus and Associates: Tucson, Arizona training company specializing in business communication. The company also offers keynote speeches at meetings and conventions, and individual consultation.
- Language at Work: Training services offered to help people improve their communication skills in all areas in order to build strong organizations. Located in Washington, DC.
- Linda Lovitch Communications: Tel-Aviv based media consulting group, providing services in media strategy, press relations, public relations and media training. The `group` designs and conducts innovative workshops in media performance, public speaking, business communication and inter-cultural sensitivities.
- M. Silver and Company, Inc: Communications training, coaching, facilitating, and consulting in the design, engineering and construction industries. Located in Raleigh.
- MEWS Seminars: Specializing in customized workshops designed to improve clarity and reduce grammatical errors in corporate correspondence. Also provides individual writing assessments and executive coaching in communication skills.
- Media Associates: In-house and public workshops in business writing and other key communication skills.
- Media Coaching UK: Consultant based in Reading provides coaching services for print, radio and television.
- Media First: Consultancy for television interviews, radio interviews using media training and personal communications training.
- Media Skills International: Provices courses covering media interview skills & crisis management, business presentation and communication, broadcast presentation, reporting & production skills.
- Murray Prep: Offers communication training for young adults preparing for admissions, scholarship and employment interviews.
- Negotiation Boot Camp: Negotiation specialist Ed Brodow presents fully customized negotiating skills training seminars and workshops. Located in California.
- Negotiation Strategies: Seminar taught by Dr. Ken Sylvester on the skills necessary to be an effective negotiator in the workplace.
- Not Ever Too Late: Professional educators offering individual/group training and motivational presentations in communication techniques, career guidance, confidence boosting, and image building for women. Based in Greater Boston.
- Olsen Speech and Language Improvement Center: High quality communication skills and speech improvement, accent reduction, presentation skills, voice improvement. Based in New York.
- On Trial Associates, Inc.: Washington DC-based firm which trains attorneys and business people in presentation and communication skills through basic acting techiques.
- Power Speaking Consultants: Management training, with unique process to produce more effective corporate communication, develop confidence.
- Professional Edge: Communication skills, customer service training, presentation skills seminars, keynotes, coaching, consulting, and articles to improve sales, service, and overall professionalism.
- Quentin Steele and Associates: Provides executive speech and presentation seminars for corporate groups. Located in Sacramento Valley, CA.
- R. D. MacKenzie Associates: Provides courses and seminars in specialized communication skills for business, both oral and written. Based in Kingston, Ontario.
- RheemMedia: Communications consultancy in Chevy Chase, Maryland providing executive seminars to improve media and business communication skills, strategic communications counsel and a wide variety of public relations and marketing services.
- Roberta Gale Media Coaching: Offers personalized media interview training and media coaching.
- Roger Fry & Co.: Provides training programs to government and private sector clients, and to professional and community organisations. Several locations across Australia.
- Rote Systems, Inc.: Offers sales and customer service training, management consulting, project management and seminars.
- Skill-Speak, Inc.: Skill-Speak, Inc. provides customized training in all areas of communication for large corporations as well as small, independently owned businesses.
- Speech Advantage: Provides corporate speech pathology services: foreign accent reduction, stuttering therapy, and treatment of a voice, articulation, or pronunciation disorder. Based in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Speech Matters: Dale Klein helps her clients make a positive impression by teaching them to have a polished communication style. Some of the services offered include reducing foreign accents, voice modulation and articulation, as well as interviewing skills.
- Speech Matters, LLC: Provides on-site, customized training (nationally). Specializing in pronunciation skills training, accent modification, voice and speech improvement. Individual or `group` training.
- Speech Science: Learn to develop the full voice potential and enhance presentation and communication skills.
- Stuart Atkins, Inc.: Provides programs to help teams and individuals work on communication skills.
- TTP Communication and Training: Offers plain English training, editing and consultancy services to improve communicationw with customers and clients.
- Television & Radio Training Unit: Trains managing directors, chief executives, company directors, professionals and staff at all levels where media contact is likely to arise. Based in Loughborough, UK.
- The Centre for Excellence in Communications: Located in Ottawa, offers professional development and training in communications, marketing, media relations, spokespersonship and writing; consulting services; and advice and counsel.
- The Communications Coach: Corporate trainer, communications coach, motivational speaker, and seminar leader.
- The Excellence in Speaking Institute: Communicating tools, video feedback, function in several roles: introducer, speaker, teacher, coach.
- The Henderson Group: Provide communication skills that drive sales, team effectiveness and corporate initiatives.
- The Kingstree Group: International consultants in spoken communications for training and preparing clients for presentations, meetings and media interviews.
- The Newman Group: Spokesperson media interview skills training and coaching for television, radio, trade publications, press conferences and product launches. Headquartered in New York City.
- The Powell Group: Offers communications counsel, including presentation and media training.
- The Voice Institute: Providing Communication training including voice improvement, diction, accent reduction, stuttering, coaching for presentation skills/public speaking, phone use and social skills.
- TrainTalk: Provides communication skills training packages and courses for all types of industry and commerce. Including arrears collection, customer service and telephone skills.
- TrainingBetter.com -- Career Skills Online: Offers computer based communication courses including courses on writing memos and letters to improve business communications.
- Trusted Advisor Associates: The single greatest factor driving effective client relationships, including sales effectiveness, is the level of trust in the relationship. We teach the building of this trust.
- VerbaCom: An international training company based in Texas specializing in public speaking, executive professional development, sales presentation techniques and international business etiquette.
- Voice Dynamic: Voice training to improve the sound of your speaking voice, close more sales, overcome your fear of public speaking, and eliminate vocal abuse.
- Wholistic Career: Training course to assist in becoming a wholistic counsellor.
- Word Power: Communication training for employees, by Marian York.
- Write On Course: Provides onsite business writing seminars that help companies improve all their business communications. Located in New York.
- Write On The Money: Business writing and communications that help Human Resources Professionals attract and retain the best employees.
- tvtalking.com: Media training for media access and presentation skills, speechwriting, newsletters, report and brochure writing, event management, media relations and crisis management. Located in London.