Search Home : Business : Business Services : Communications : Writing and Editing : Business
- 2 the Point Communications: Business, technical and creative writing services for organizations, businesses and individuals. We create web content, bios, press releases, newsletters etc. Located in Ontario, Canada.
- Accentance: Business writing and editing services. Case studies, white papers, articles, copywriting, proofreading, and other editorial services.
- Alan Eggleston: Consulting and editorial services, including writing, editing, navigation, and site strategy for Web sites and print projects.
- Audrey Gerber: Professional Copywriting and Marketing Communications for companies operating in international markets
- Barrett-Byrd Associates: A media consultancy and contract publisher specialising in transportation, construction, engineering and the environment.
- Bates Communications: Providing web design and hosting, and promotional material such as newsletters, brochures, direct mail, photography, photographic retouching, and technical writing.
- Bella Ink, LLC: Specializing in technical writing and providing a full array professional writing services from Blacksburg, VA.
- Bobbie Turner Consulting: Freelance writer for the financial services industry. Located in New York City.
- By McCormack: Public relations campaigns, press releases, feature articles, ghost writing, and copywriting, for healthcare and technology by veteran journalist, John McCormack in Riverside, Illinois.
- Chick Russell Communications: Veteran Disney writer and producer specializing in the development of inspiring interactive museum exhibits, educational multimedia, training programs, and marketing communications.
- Chris Sharman: Freelance writer, computer trainer and marketing professional.
- Chuck Ross: Writing, editing, web-content and publication-development services for businesses and publications.
- Clark Media: Docklands UK-based design and photography company offering business literature, publicity literature and brochures, product packaging, copywriting, multimedia and web design services.
- Clear Copy Solutions: Copywriting and editing services for small to medium-sized busineses. Web/SEO copy, brochures, newsletters, press releases, manuals, and more.
- Coltext: Freelance writing and allied contract services by Colin Taylor
- Compress Solutions: Offers technical writing, translation and document printing services for the US and abroad.
- Copestone Copywriters: We create success for our clients through copywriting, journalism and editorial services.
- Copywriter UK: Copywriting specialists, plus graphic design and web design for businesses in the UK.
- CorporateHistory.net: Award-winning author Marian Calabro teams with other professionals to produce organizational and company history books, brochures, calendars, websites, videos, and DVDs. Based in New York and New Jersey.
- Creative Inc.: Freelance Writing, Marketing and Project Management. In Asheville, North Carolina and Orlando, Florida.
- Cut To The Chase Marketing: Developing effective marketing materials. Founders of free, downloadable Cut to the Chase Marketing Plan. Sign up for free newsletter.
- D.B. Yeaw: Specializing in communications for the small office and home office (SOHO) business - web and print.
- Debra Levine: Presenting services of corporate writer Levine: Text Designer, Text Doctor, writer of creative marketing text.
- Detroit Journalism: Writing, photography, design, and newsletter services offered by former employees of the Detroit News and Free Press.
- DiVerse Media: Writing coach and author consultant specializing in editing business books and getting them ready to be published. Services, partners, samples, contact information.
- Documedic: Editing services for small businesses and students.
- Document-Doctor: Document-Doctor is a UK-based in-depth editing and re-writing service. We specialise in plain English and edit company letters, reports, end-user manuals, and technical and academic papers.
- Dog Star, Inc.: Full service communications and marketing services provider, including writing, editing, proofreading, layout, design, public relations, marketing consultation, photography, illustration, and support. Based in Portland, Oregon.
- Dynamic Word: Toronto based freelance writer with experience in corporate communications as well as magazine and newspaper journalism.
- E-Editor: UK-based site for all those editors, subs and writers working outside 'legitimate' journalism - underpaid, undertrained and always undervalued, setting their own standards and meeting deadlines others ignore.
- Eclipse TBS Publications: Technical writing, editing and creative copywriting in Manchester, England, including print, online design and online management services.
- Econedit.com: Premiere editing service for the financial and economic press. Also, French language revision.
- Editors4Business: Writing and editing services for businesses and business professionals. Includes biographies of editors.
- Editright: Making sure that your written material makes the right impression. We edit documents to make them easy to understand and more effective.
- EditsandResumes.com: Copy editing services for corporate communications, marketing materials, and web content.
- Emma Heasman: Offering a comprehensive and affordable range of copywriting services. Services include brochures, leaflets, press releases, press ads, direct mail and web copy.
- EnoughTalk.com: Writing service specializing in creative writing, business writing, and Website development.
- Epsilon TC Writing Services: Offering technical, business-oriented and commercial writing for all types of organisations. Services range from copyediting to full technical authorship of employee handbooks, training packs, press releases, and newsletters.
- Fahoury Ink: Marketing collateral, brochures, direct mail, press realeases, advertising, offering copywriting, design, production services and project management.
- Farwest Enterprises: A public relations consulting firm that specializes in Web site development, media relations, media writing & business communications.
- Ferret International: Multilingual business services. Translations for business, technical, scientific applications.
- Final Draft Communications: Technical and promotional writing, editing and content development.
- Financial writer: Freelance writer for financial trade media and financial services companies such as asset managers, brokerages and mutal fund complexes. Based in Pennsylvania.
- Flynn Media: Erin Flynn offers writing, editing and publicity services. Includes samples of articles written.
- Fresh PR: Press release writing & media distribution, proofreading, brochures, newsletters, and website content.
- Frischmann Communications: Specializing in business communications.
- Full Count Communications: Providing advertising copy, internal documents, style guides, and document review services to your business. Work with you to establish and deliver on your documentation needs. From Wheaton, Illinois.
- Gail Coffey: Writing services including: environment, grant writing, online help systems, technical manuals and freelance.
- Garfinkel + Associates: Speed, creativity and a collaborative approach to ads, brochures, reports, direct mail and other media. In Bethesda, Maryland.
- Gray Heron Communications Group: Services in public relations, media relations, grassroots campaigns, speech writing, writing, and strategic planning. Located in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Gwen Moran: Freelance journalist specializing in business, women, travel, lifestyle, health and career. Offers corporate copywriting, seminars and training.
- HN Marketing Ltd: Copywriting and marketing services for the IT and telecommunication industry. Technical and promotional copy, advertising, brochures, case studies, direct mail, email, newsletters and websites.
- Heavypen: Freelance writing for corporate communications, website development, press kits, and feature articles. Based in California.
- Hudson Ink: Specializing in the HVAC and Plumbing Industries. Copywriting, Yellow Page ads, newsletters and marketing PowerPacks.
- Husom Group: Writing and editing for business communication and marketing materials. Located in Buffalo, Minnesota.
- Informative Media: Technical communicators to find resources, make contact, and exchange their experiences and views.
- J. L. Reid: Freelance business writer specializing in search engine optimized web content and copyediting, press releases, and commercial/industrial scriptwriting.
- Jill Taylor: Offering commercial, technical, and scientific communications and consulting services.
- Joel Walsh: Copywriting and web development, with specialty in web content creation and editing, SEO web content, web site planning, and online branding.
- John Carr: Offering a broad range of copywriting services to advertising, marketing, design, and brand identity agencies.
- Jonathan Priest: Creative Writer. Writing and production services for business communications, video, print and events. In the UK and continental Europe
- Keeley Writing & Editing: Put my 15 years of writing experience to work for you. The right words can make all the difference.
- KnowTypos: Online, paper-free editorial services
- LJG Consulting: Provides proposal writing and management, RFQ responses, marketing presentations, public relations and design services for print and web. In Hot Springs, Arizona.
- Leslie J. Yerman: Communications consultant, writer, and editor in print and Internet; for healthcare communications, film, the arts, and nonprofits. In New York City.
- LightningStrike Studios: Professional business writing for small and medium sized businesses including articles for trade and consumer magazines, newsletters, reports, brochures, press releases, and technical documentation. In Ontario, Canada.
- Lightworks Communications: Expert in writing speeches, articles, white papers, books, brochures, websites, training materials. Located in Oak Harbor, Washington.
- Lisetor Communications: Our award winning marketing, graphic arts, education and media professionals can help you tell your story. In Sausalito, California.
- Marcus Jakt: Freelance writer, editor and copywriter available for business/technical/journalistic/creative purposes. UK-based.
- Matthew Gidley: Freelance writer and producer. Conferences, business communications, brand campaigns, press releases, web copy, scripts and speeches, marketing tools, copywriting, themes and straplines, book reviews, feature articles.
- McCardellwrite: Business services including business writing, grant writing, ghost writing, and marketing.
- Mindy Charski: Freelance writer and editor specializing in business journalism. Based in Dallas, Texas.
- Minerva Solutions Inc.: Information on web design and business writing services. Includes portfolio of samples.
- Neil Baker: Neil Baker is a UK-based freelance writer, editor and journalist.
- Nicole Bator: Munich-based services include private cooking, cooking classes, special events and catering. Focus on health-supportive, whole foods cuisine. Vegetarian, vegan and special diets accommodated.
- Pantheon Prose: Business writing and technical writing services.
- Peggy Harrington: Freelance writer and editor since 1984. See samples of published writings, web presentations, recommended books and editorial projects.
- Piazza News Day: Judyth Piazza is a freelance Journalist who covers a wide range of topics and issues. Based in Vero Beach, Florida.
- Press Dispensary: Writing and distribution service for business. Press releases and media packs. UK-based.
- Press Release Factory: Press release writing service operated by Steve McCardell. Based in New York, NY.
- ProScouts, Inc.: Services include business plans, webpage text, proposals, resumes, press releases, and instructional materials. In Springfield, PA.
- Publicom: Business writing for case studies, white papers, news articles, advertorials, promotional materials, annual reports, brochures, newsletters and news releases. Based in Dallas, TX.
- Ray Wyman: Freelance Copywriter in California. A senior copywriter and editor specializing in journalism and corporate communications.
- ResearchWrite: Providing research, writing, editing, and proofreading services to companies and individuals. Based in the UK.
- Richard Jebb: Freelance copywriter writing from the south east of England for business in UK. Commercial writer with experience in many formats.
- Salient Communication: Teaching writing to people in the business world. In-house programs for large organizations and a range of delivery options, including seminars, trainer certification, and multimedia. In Bethel, CT.
- Sapers Ink: New York City-based. Offering services for managing, writing, and editing newsletters, diversity brochures and other corporate communications.
- ScribeUK: UK-based firm providing business document production services. From advertising brochures to complete sales or technical manuals, fully scripted or using suppied text and images, on CD, PDF, or printed.
- Sebellin + Ross: Corporate, sales and marketing, employee, and public relations writing and editing services for business and government clients. Located in Canada.
- Shelby Swatek: For advertising and marketing communications. Located in Ventura County, California.
- Sift Consulting: Consulting, writing, and refinement. Located in Chicago.
- Skylar H. Burris: Specializing in newsletter copy for a wide range of topics. Also trade publications, advertisements and business presentations. In Virginia.
- Slogan Wagon: Writing service for business taglines and advertising slogans. Also provides critiques for slogans already written. In Rochester, New York.
- Success Story: Professional writing services: resumes, cover letters, proposals, and speeches. Based in San Francisco, California.
- Susan McCloskey: Writing instruction, legal writing, business writing, editing, writing seminars, editorial reviews. Located in Verbank, New York.
- TableScraps Writing Services: Writing, research, wordsmith, and editing services for business and students. Located in Ontario, Canada.
- The Phantom Writers: Specializing in writing for online marketing and promotion. Our ghost writers produce articles, website sales copy and press releases. In Oklahoma.
- The Write Concept, Inc.: Business and creative writing service for web site content, brochures, handbooks, booklets, speechwriting, press releases, workshop and seminar creation, newsletters. free e-mail writing tip newsletter.
- Valerie Weber Hamann: Copywriting and marketing communications, including advertising, print, direct mail and website copy. Also layout and design of marketing literature, and marketing consulting. Located in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Vonda Hampton: In Vienna, Virginia, with more than 10 years of writing, editing, marketing and communications experience. Effective verbal, written, and leadership skills. Positive attitude, team builder and creative, independent thinker with a vigorous work ethic.
- Wendy Smith: Business, technical, creative writing on topics of video production, digital technology, and health issues. Located in Rochester, New York.
- Wicked WordCraft: Professional writing, editing and marketing services for entrepreneurs, realtors, authors and small business owners. Services, testimonials, samples, affiliations, contact information.
- Widder Exposure Business Writing: Creating articles, proposals, and other vital business documents you need for marketing, PR, sales, technical, and financial reports.
- Wolfpak Creative Works: A freelance writing, editing and creative services organization. California-based and performing communications feats for local, regional and national interests since 1980.
- Word Constructions: Writing and editing of all business doumentation and web site content.
- Wordcraftsman Editorial Services: Freelance writing, editing and copywriting services for large and small businesses. Over 10 years of experience.
- Wordmeister: Business writing, technical writing, ghostwriting and freelance journalism.
- Words In Time: Business writing, proof-reading, editing services, and training for students of the English language.
- WordsXpress: UK-based creative company offers copywriting, design, photography and print or online production for business and sales communication. Products include newsletters and websites.
- Wordsupply: Technical editor and writer, especially for software development and networking/telecom companies.
- World Business Writer: Business writing, editing, proofreading and copywriting services. Specialize in internal audit reports, corporate annual reports, business proposals, presentations materials, newsletters and web sites.
- Write Advantage Inc.: Freelance/contract writing support for most common business and corporate communications tasks.
- Write Angle: Specializes in high tech and financial services. Provides creative, online content and business communications. Services, portfolio, resume, contact information.
- Write Idea, Inc.: Freelance commercial writer specializing in business writing, copywriting, web writing, and technical writing. Offering free writing tips and resources online.
- Write Now: Coaching to develop skills required for daily business writing tasks. Offering individualized help for companies and professionals who want to improve their writing skills.
- Write Solution, The: Specializing in business, technical and grant writing for non-profit and corporate clients in the Pittsburgh area.
- Write to the Point: Provides professional writing, copy editing, and proofreading services for both individuals and small businesses.
- WriteWorks: Provides writing, editing, and proofreading services to businesses nationwide. Newsletter, services, contact, and general information.
- Writely Speaking: Providing services for speech-writing and presentation. Also communications assistance and coaching.
- Writer at Work: Writing that brings big profits to small businesses.
- Writing Service: Paul Nicholas will prepare your marketing material, technical copy, project proposals, and grant applications. He also tutors in Sound Engineering and Music Technology. From UK.
- Zag Studios: Freelance copywriter, advertising guru, tag queen. Resume, samples, links, contact.
- eNewsWriters, Inc.: Creates electronic newsletters or e-newsletters for companies that do not have copywriting expertise or in-house resources.