Search Home : Business : Business Services : Communications : Writing and Editing
- 2 Dogs Consulting: Professional writing and editing service specializing in web content, creative copy, and technical writing. Site describes who, what and where.
- 49th.NET: Provides business authoring, copy writing and editing, journalism, web site creation, maintenance and marketing. Services, portfolio, biography, contact information.
- A Writer's Eye: Professional published writer offers writing, editing, ghostwriting and publishing services.
- A+ English: Provides writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting services for students, authors, publishers, and businesses.
- AZ Consulting: Provides writing and editing as well as technical and administrative consulting services. Services, clients, samples, contact, resume, writing tips, links.
- Adverbage Writing Agency: Ghostwriting and editing services. Services, pricing, FAQ, samples and staff profiles.
- Ampersand Editorial Services: Writing, editing, and project management services for clients in business, technology, and the arts. Lists company and contact information, resume and work samples.
- Andrus, Jeff - Have Pen, Will Travel: An award-winning collaborator offers editing and writing service that makes your ideas count and, if you are daring, can turn your life into literature.
- Author's Friend: Services include copyediting, typesetting, proofreading, project management and website content. General information and contact.
- Beacon Literary Services: Offers writing workshops and services for writers such as literary consulting and editing. Tools, newsletter, links, information.
- Best Writing and Editing Services: Offers a range of writing and editing services, principally in business, educational, scientific and technical areas.
- Bremner, John: Freelance writer, editor, and technical journalist, with twelve books in print. Includes article archive.
- Buckley, Belinda: Editor and writer, styling and art direction, and photo production services.
- ClariComm Group: Specializes in writing for business, editing, and communication coaching. Includes an article archive and a profile of Susanne Alexander.
- Clear Copy Editorial Services: Offers writing, editing, and proofreading services. Rates; description of services.
- Copy-editing.com: Providing writing, editing, and proofreading services with an emphasis on website work; based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- DIY-Doc: Offers services for designing, writing, editing documents and converting paper-based documents to online. Interactive form for generating specification and obtaining a quote.
- Dufford, Becky E.: Offering her services in technical, copy, ad, and creative writing, editing, research, and proofreading.
- E- Word Wizard: Provides professional writing and editing services with on-line document submission; site includes rate information and editor profile.
- Ed Weathers Ink: Describes the writing, editing and teaching services of Ed Weathers of Connecticut. Includes writing samples and resume.
- Edge, Victoria: Freelance writing and editing, including technical writing, training manuals, brochures, and newsletters. Site includes qualifications and samples.
- Editz Pro: Writing, editing, and proofreading of technical and nontechnical material by Marcia Craig, Ph.D.; based in Edmonton, Canada.
- Erickson Editorial: Editing and writing services from an editor with experience in the publishing industry.
- Gahran, Amy: Content consulting services for web site owners and other online publishers. Flat-rate web content critiques available. Also offers freelance writing and editing.
- Gwrites: Writes and edits brochures, newsletter, web sites, press release, or other written pieces.
- Haleton: Hong Kong-based provider of freelance writing and editing services, communications strategies consulting and media relations. Services, portfolio, clients, contact information.
- Ideascape, Inc.: Creative services, specializing in script writing and research for video, film and multimedia.
- Jan K., The Proofer: Copyediting, proofreading, and ghostwriting services by Jan Kovaric, for academic, technical, fiction, and nonfiction works. Includes qualifications, policies, rates, and details about services.
- Jane Robertson & Associates Inc.: Offers courses helping people to write better at work. About them, their courses, services, instructors, clients and registration information.
- La Plume Editorial Services: Services include writing, copyediting, proofreading, and translating. Specializes in the French language.
- MadDocs: Offers technical writing, editing, project management, and translation services (German-English and English-German).
- MasterPlayWorks: Kent Steston offers dramaturgical analyses of early drafts of new work. Includes resume, requirements and payment information, and favorite quotes.
- McBride, Rebecca, Ph.D.: Freelance writer, editor, and researcher, specializes in literature, child welfare, youth, education, and health. Resume, samples, profile, recent projects.
- Meta-Write: Specializing in technical writing, grants and proposals, illustration and photography, website development, and public relations and marketing for small business.
- Millennium III Communications: Services by Mert Guswiler include writing, editing, proofreading, and research for paper, electronic, verbal and written projects.
- Northwest Writing Services: Vancouver, Washington-based firm provides academic research and writing, business communications, grant-writing, nonprofit communication solutions, and resume services. Services, profile, contact information.
- Persuasive Pen: Writing, editing and proofreading needs by a professionally certified and experienced English teacher.
- Phantom Court Publishing Services: Editorial, writing and literary salon, serving literary, professional, business, and academic communities. Also offers literary critiques, consultation and book design.
- Plain Language Commission: UK-based business offering writing skills courses for business and governmental organizations, plus accreditation programs for documents written in clear English.
- Plain Language Service: Canadian service which conducts workshops on clear verbal communication and plain language, offers plain language revisions as well as translations of text from English to French.
- QueryLetters.com: A network of published writers and editing professionals offering manuscript evaluations and critiques, composition of query letters and synopses, writing and ghostwriting, editing, and new-writer mentoring.
- Rocket Words: Provides expert copywriting, technical writing and editing services.
- Rockey, Sharon - by-line: Providing freelance writing, copy writing, and editing services. Contains online portfolio.
- Salvo Group Inc.: Services include speechwriting, scriptwriting and translations.
- Santiago, Chiori: Writer and editor focusing on art, music, history, and the natural environment. Online portfolio and biography.
- Seliger Editing & Writing: Provides document preparation services to individuals, nonprofit organizations and businesses. Services, contact information, fees included.
- StarryNyte: Technical documentation (Including ISO 9000), personal historian, and editor.
- Stratospherix Communications: Specializes in copywriting, technical writing, editing, transcripting, typesetting and multilingual translating services. Profile, benefits, products, alliances, contact details.
- TechDeva Informatics: Documentation development and consulting; specialties are writing technical and business materials. General information, contact and links.
- TechnicalWriterPH.com: Provides documentation services in the Philippines such as user manuals, online help and training materials.
- Textservices Dagmar Jenner: Provides professional copywriting, proofreading, content management and translations services in English, German, Spanish and French.
- The Write Words: Professional freelance copywriting and translation services to small and medium sized businesses and the private sector. Writing drama and poetry as well.
- The Writing Page: Dedicated to providing the highest quality services in editing, proofreading, research, analysis, resume writing, grant writing, ghost writing, and biographies.
- Thornton, Melissa A.: Documentation designer and information developer working in North Carolina.
- Wordings: Provides web-focused writing, editing, research and marketing services. Traditional editorial services for print documents are also available.
- Wordnet: Provides professional writing, editing, proofreading, manuscript evaluation, publishing, information and research services.
- Words in Transition: Copy editing, copywriting and proofreading in English by freelancer Donna Devine, based in Delft, the Netherlands.
- Wordsmith: Copywriting, editing and proofreading services for businesses and non-profits, including: web site content, brochures, press releases, advertisements and corporate communications. Browse samples, read what past clients have to say and request a project estimate.
- Workshops, etc.: Services include writing and editing Web text, brochures, letters and reports. Samples, rates, testimonials, workshops.
- Wright Communications: Writing, public relations, and publications development services for small businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Write Creations: Copy writing, editing and proofreading services for businesses, professionals, students and individuals.
- Write Resources: Writing and editing services. Includes profiles, credits, and clients.
- Writers Post: Professional editing and writing services.
- Writestyle: Providing freelance solutions in technical and nontechnical writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Writing Doctor: A team of publishing specialists provide writing, editing, proofreading, ghostwriting, screenwriting, web site content, and other publishing-related help.
- Writing Wolf: Writer, editor and technical writer providing editorial, PR, resume and Web content services. Includes profile, FAQ and information about their publications.
This category in other languages: