Search Home : Business : Business Services : Consulting : Education
- Advancing Education Inc.: Educational consulting company that serves public schools in three domains: school law school culture and change leadership development.
- Blueprint Educational Services P/L: Educational consultancy encompasses a range of contemporary teaching methodologies and technologies, curriculum design, professional development training and resources.
- Bridges for learning: Offers education consulting services for public and private schools.
- CELT Corporation: Helps educational organizations with a broad range of I.T. and organizational consulting services.
- College Street Services: Provides a comprehensive, hands-on report that will help you decide where to go, what to study and how to finance your future.
- David Mallery, Consultant to Schools: Offers six inspirational seminars per year for teachers and school administrators, plus individual consulting on school problems and possibilities.
- DeJong & Associates, Inc.: Works with school districts and architects to provide innovative solutions to educational facility needs in urban, rural, suburban, and international settings.
- EdSmart: Consulting services to schools, districts and charters in legislative compliance, funding, personnel development, staffing, and best practices.
- EdWorx: Provides consulting, management and training services in business, education, and learning areas.
- Educational Services and Technologies: Human relations training including communication, conflict management, and diversity training. Offers subject matter tutorials for teens.
- Edunova Limited: Researches and develops educational practices, and invests in ventures designed to deliver radical improvements in the educational performance of schools, colleges and other learning organisations.
- Eduventures: offers subscription research services, custom advisory consulting, and executive strategy conferences for the education industry.
- Get Educated: An adult education and distance learning consulting firm.
- Howard Greene and Associates: Providers of educational consulting and counseling from cradle to career. Authors of the Greenes Guides to Educational Planning series.
- J.M. Lord & Associates, Inc.: Consultants to colleges and universities.
- Jon Tabbert Associates: An independent international educational consultancy. Information, guidance and support on entry into American, British and international schools, colleges and universities.
- Kubix ApS: Focuses on qualification development and learning processes in working life. Development of vocational training plans and assisting enterprises and the vocational training systems in their mutual interplay. Located in Denmark.
- Lisano International: Prepares professional evaluation reports on foreign educational credentials and establishes their comparability to US high school diplomas and college/university degrees.
- ProEducation Solutions, L.C.C.: Educational consultant and brokerage firm specializing in institutional strategic enrollment and revenue management. The company is composed of seven executive educational consultants located in major metropolitan locations across the U.S.
- Ranger Solutions: Provides back office management systems to educational insitutions.
- Research for Better Schools: A private, non-profit research and development firm that focuses on education in the Mid-Atlantic states. Provides a gateway to select materials designed to improve K-12 education.
- Results Through Alignment: Provides assessment and evaluation of standards, curriculum, instruction in bilingual education.
- School Improvement Group: Provides financial and management consulting services to schools.
- Shift Media Limited: Develop business strategy and delivery of education and content for educational institutions, corporations, the public sector, and publishers. Services, past work, and contact information. UK company.
- Statistical Forecasting Inc.: An educational consulting firm providing services in program evaluation, enrollment projections for public schools, and workshops on assessment issues.
- Statistics Solutions: A consulting services company which provides graduate students, community agencies, and marketing companies with expertise in research methods and designs, implementation, statistics and report writing.
- Stephan L. Jackson and Associates: Manages professional language consulting and test scoring services for a broad range of academic organizations.
- Symac Consulting: Specializes in web based applications for colleges and universities.
- Systemic Research: Provides educational information management, with a special focus on large-scale long term program evaluation and assessment.
- Tamanawit Unltd.: International consulting firm specializing in multiculturalism, bilingual education, HIV/AIDS and substance abuse awareness, prevention and treatment, cross-cultural communication and transcultural issues of mental health.
- The Miller Institute: An organization that helps schools and businesses use technology effectively for learning.
- Yardley Research Group: Strategic consulting firm for colleges and universities, focused on research and strategic branding services.
This category in other languages: