Search Home : Business : Chemicals : Associations
- A.I.S.E.: Represents the soap, detergents and maintenance products industry for consumers and professional users with international and European official and professional bodies.
- Alliance for the Polyurethanes Industry: Information regarding recyling, environmental regulation, stewardship and other aspects of the polyurethane industry.
- American Chemical Society: A `resource` for chemistry and chemical applications, including databases, publications, career information and educational resources.
- American Chemistry Council: Represents the American chemical industry. Information about the Responsible Care initiative, news articles, press releases, research and testing, and public health.
- American Solvents Council: Trade association promotes the benefits and safe use of solvents in manufacturing. Information provided for product uses, handling, regulation and disposal.
- Association of Chemical Industry of Texas: ACIT represents the chemical industry in Texas. Environmental, educational, economic, and safety information as well as information regarding meetings and related sites.
- Association of the Dutch Chemical Industry: Represents the chemical industry in the Netherlands. Press releases, an annual report, a profile of the Dutch chemical industry, and information about Responsible Care initiatives.
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants: The AIDGC (Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants)provide advice on storage and handling of all hazardous materials classes, and services including WorkCover License plan stamping.
- Baltimore Chemical Association: BCA promotes the chemical industry in Baltimore, MD and offers scholarships to study chemistry or chemical engineering in the state of Maryland. News, information about events, and scholarship information.
- Canadian Chemical Producers' Association: Represents the majority of Canadian chemical manufacturers. Includes member directory, policy initiatives, and national industry overviews.
- Canadian Urethane Manufacturers Association: Association of processors and suppliers of castable polyurethane materials in Canada.
- Chemical Industries Association: The Chemical Industies Association (CIA) is the UK chemical industry's leading trade and employer's association.
- Chemical and Allied Industries' Association: CAIA launched Responsible Care in South Africa to respond to public concerns about the manufacture, storage, transport, use, and disposal of chemicals.
- Crystal Faraday Partnership: The CRYSTAL Faraday Partnership is a virtual center of excellence in green chemical technology accessing the resources of its industrial and academic participants to promote lower-cost, sustainable manufacturing solutions for the chemical industry.
- IMPACT Faraday Partnership: Faraday Partnerships promote improved interactions between UK industry and the science, engineering and technology base of colloid technology through the involvement of intermediate organisations.
- International Council of Chemical Associations: ICCA is formed by national associations around the world. Information regarding issues and compliance with Responsible Care initiatives.
- Louisiana Chemical Association: ICA represents the chemical industry in Louisiana. Information about environmental, health and safety concerns, governmental affairs, work force development, and the Responsible Care initiative.
- Polyurethane Association of India: Promotes awareness and usage of polyurethane in India by working with foam producers, producers of raw materials and additives, and various government bodies.
- Society of Chemical Industry: Events Listings, publications, awards details and member information for the Society. The Society is an organisation aimed at the area where science meets business.
- The Chemical Industry Vision 2020 Technology Partnership.: Focuses on the technology needs in new chemical science and engineering. Including supply chain management, information systems, manufacturing and operations. Association goal is to maintain U.S. leadership as the world's largest chemical producer.
- Union des Industries Chimiques: French chemical industry information pertaining to training, education, employment, and Responsible Care initiatives. News articles and other background materials.
This category in other languages: