Search Home : Business : Chemicals : Explosives
- Ace Explosives ETI Ltd.: Manufacturer and distributor of explosives for the seismic, mining, construction and logging industries, based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, serving western Canada.
- African Explosives Limited: Manufacturer and supplier of commercial explosives, initiating systems, blasting solutions and services in Africa to the mining, quarrying and construction industry.
- Alaska Pacific Powder Company: A Dyno Nobel distributor. Six locations in the Northwest and Alaska.
- Alpha Explosives: A Dyno Nobel distributor.
- Applied Explosives Technology: Explosives for mining, engineering and pyrotechnics for the film, television and advertising industries.
- Armag Corporation: Manufacturer of storage products for arms, ammunition, explosives and blasting agents.
- Beston Chemical Corporation: Supplier of cast boosters (mining booster, seismic booster, and stinger booster), high explosives, propellants, blasting accessories, intermediates, and defense related items.
- Can-Blast: Cartridge Explosives Loading Equipment and Semi-conductive Hose
- Davey Bickford: European Pyrotechnics
- Donovan Commercial Industries Inc.: Manufacturer of Speciality Explosives.
- EOD Performance Inc.: A manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of explosive ordnance disposal equipment.
- ETI: A North American explosives manufacturer, distributor, and blasting service company. Makers of Tovex.
- Elovitza: Industrial explosives manufacturer in Bulgaria.
- Explosive Technologies Group: Explosive components designs, develops and characterizes explosive, propellant and pyrotechnic components.
- Explosives Limited: Explosives distributor, supplying both packaged and bulk explosive products to the industry. Specifications and blasting formulas.
- Gillrange Ltd.: Online product catalogue including explosives, blasting agents, security pyrotechnics.
- Great Western Corporation: A manufacturer, distributor and exporter of metal relocatable explosives storage magazines.
- HG Explosives: Explosives and explosive stores and magazines. Firm based in North Lincolnshire UK.
- HiEx Technologies and HiEx Technical Services Ltd.: Manufactures the Teleblaster radio remote blasting system, and drystick dewatering pipes. Consulting to the blasting industry for road construction,quarrying,and mining.
- High explosives RDX,HMX, Compositions producer in Slovakia: CHEMZA,a.s. belongs to the largest chemical plants in Slovakia and is focused on production of basic products both in organic and inorganic chemistry.
- ISEE: International Society of Explosives Engineers.
- ISTROCHEM a.s: Explosives manufacturer in Slovakia
- Ideal Supply Inc.: Supplier of a full line of blasting, surveying, and safety supplies. Product lines include measuring, surveying, tools, wire, reels, electronics, loading, storage, safety, and organizing equipment.
- Instantel: Portable seismographs for controlled blast monitoring, blast analysis and pile driving.
- Institute of Explosives Engineers: Information on organization purpose and membership.
- Institute of Makers of Explosives: IME is the safety association of the commercial explosives industry in the United States and Canada.
- Intercontinental Development Corporation, Inc.: Offers products and services for the blasting industry.
- Irish Industrial Explosives: Manufacturers and distributors of explosives and accessories to the Irish mining, quarrying and civil engineering industries.
- Johnson Hi-Tech Explosives: Perth, Western Australia based manufacturer and distributor of innovative explosive solutions and custom explosive solutions.
- Kontinitro AG: Manufacturer of EXPLOMET-FO, the industrial reference in Detonating Velocity Measuring Instruments
- Koryo Explosives Co. Ltd.: Makers of emulan, kinex, prillit detonating cord nped and konel.
- Lubrizol: Supplier of PIBSA based invert emulsifiers for use in the production of emulsion explosives.
- Nic Insturments: UK manufacturer of Hook and Line Kits and EOD and IEDD equipment
- Nitro-Chem SA: Polish manufacturer of explosives.
- Nobel Enterprises: Specialising in the manufacture of Energetic Materials and Nitrocellulose.
- Noble Explochem Limited: Noble Explochem Limited. India based manufacturers of NG and emulsion based explosives for the mining, drilling and construction industry.
- Orica Mining Services: Supplier of commercial explosives and blasting technology serving markets in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Co.: Design, and production of explosives, propellants, and pyrotechnic actuated devices. Lead Azide Replacement, Initiators and Detonators (laser, electric and percussion).
- Shannon Explosives: Manufacturers and importers of modern industrial explosives for the irish, european and worldwide markets.
- Sichuan Hongguang Chemical Co.,Ltd.: Manufacturer of TNT, 2,4-DNT, 80/20-DNT, nitrotulene(p,o,m), 2,5-dimenthylphenol, p-nitrobenzoic acid, phloroglucin, Lomefloxacin Hydrochloride , Doxazosin mesylate tablet, and Cetirizine Hydrochloride.
- Snpe Group: Industrial `group` specialized in fine derivatives, and in energetic materials (propellant, explosives.)
- St. Lawrence Explosives Corp.: Explosive products and services in the northeastern United states and Canada since 1959.
- Sukhdev Explosives Pvt. Ltd.: Supplier and Consultancy provider in India.
- Terra Dinamica: Contract services and outsourcing firm in the international mining and construction industries that specialize in explosives and related items.
- Thomas Instruments - Blasting Electronics: Supplier of galvanometers which allow for the checking of stray current when using electric blasting caps.
- U.S. Explosives Storage: Hazardous Materials Storage Buildings and Engineered Steel Structures.
- VALsynthese: Specialist in high risk chemical reactions, compounds and explosives, from Switzerland.
- VK Blasting And Explosives: An American explosives manufacturer.
This category in other languages: