Search Home : Business : Construction and Maintenance : Commercial Contractors : Civil and Roadworks
- AMNOR Marine Construction, Inc.: Offer services for the repair of corroded and damaged steel sheet pile bulkheads, seawalls, and other marine and freshwater structures using proprietary coating and concrete systems. Services provided in the US and Canada.
- ASI Plc: Repair and rejuvenate asphalt and macadam in situ by incorporating chemically engineered rejuvenators based on gilsonite. Product technical and environmental reports and a listing of approved contractors .
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd.: Infrastructure development including jetties, docks, harbours, roads, bridges and foundations. Project portfolio and career opportunities. Based in India.
- Alyan Corporation: Supplies resin modified pavement products. Includes user and specification guides, technical papers and photographs.
- American Civil Constructors: Offers a range of services including bridge and highway construction, water and waste water facilities, heavy landscape construction and infrastructure rehabilitation.
- American Drainage Systems Inc.: Install prefabricated vertical wick drains (PVD) used for soil consolidation and ground improvement. Includes information on installation procedures, applications, and machinery .
- Applied Pavement Technology, Inc.: Pavement engineering, management and design for state highway agencies, airports, and state aviation agencies .
- Applied Polymerics Inc: Provide pavement maintenance services and repair products throughout the United States. Typical services and products include traffic calming, anti-skid, and joint and crack sealants .
- Asl Contracts.: Specialist contractors to the construction industry. Key products include bridge joints, anti-skid surfacings, waterproofing, jointsealing and concrete repairs.
- Asphalt Restoration, Inc.: Offer streetprint decorative paving and seamless infrared repairs. Includes photographs of completed projects .
- BRB Contractors, Inc.: Offers heavy and utility construction services over a large geographical area of the United States. Applications include water and wastewater facilities, underground utilities, and bridges.
- Balfour Beatty: Provides engineering, construction and service skills to international markets for rail, road and power systems, buildings and complex structures. Company news, investor relations and career opportunities .
- Ballast Nedam: Undertake harbour works, tunnels, bridges and land reclamation projects. Features a project portfolio, overview of services, news, and career opportunities.
- Balvac Inc.: Offers turnkey repair solutions using non-destructive testing, vacuum technology and advanced polymers and epoxies for impaired concrete and masonry structures. Includes project portfolios and knowledge base.
- Bechtel Corporation: Engineering, construction, management, and development services worldwide. Includes index of technical and other papers written by company staff.
- Bergerson Construction, Inc.: Offer services for drilled shafts, piling and shoring systems in both land and marine applications. Also provide structural concrete construction
- Birse Civils Ltd: Provides a range of civil engineering construction services throughout the United Kingdom. Includes case studies and video library.
- Branlows: Foundation contractors offer auger bored mini piling, and a range of driven and bored piles, stitch piling, contiguous piled walls, underpinning and subsidence repairs. Product technical data available for download.
- Bumihiway: Multi-facet construction company with activities in engineering, maintenance and tolls, manufacturing, and property development. Contract portfolio and career opportunities. Malaysia.
- BurgasRoadConstruction SA: Provide services for the construction, repair, and maintenance of roads and bridges. Also produce asphalt and concrete mixes. Features a slide show of services and products. Located in Bulgaria
- California Pavement Maintenance Co: Slurry seal and asphalt pavement maintenance, construction and equipment sales. Includes a range of product data and brochures available for download in pdf format .
- Canadian Highways Infrastructure Corporation: Full service, toll highway development company specializing in public-private partnerships with capabilities in finance, design and engineering, operation and maintenance of large-scale toll highway projects.
- Carolina Site Concepts, LLC: Offer a range of asphalt and concrete construction and repair services. Includes specifications in pdf format. Service area is the eastern United States.
- Case Foundation Company: Provide drilled shafts and caissons, specialty piling, retention systems and slurry wall construction . Published case histories are available for viewing and printing in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Chipmasters, Inc.: Road maintenance contractors specializing in the chip seal process for gravel or paved roadways from private driveways and parking lots to public highways. Includes completed project portfolio.
- Chiyoda Corporation: International engineering, design and construction services. Corporate information and news, and technical articles. Content available in English and Japanese.
- Clugston Group: Construction and industrial services company. Service areas include development and estates, facilities management, mini piling, and sewer refurbishment.
- Colas: Road construction services and supplier of road equipment for safety and signing. Company news, corporate information and products catalog. Content available in French and English .
- Construction DJL Inc,: Specialize in road repair, maintenance, rehabilitation and construction. The company is involved in activities related to excavation, sewage, waterlines, civil engineering and environmental work.
- D'Annunzio & Sons, Inc.: Contractors and engineers providing a range of services for highways, bridges, airport runways, treatment plants and waterfront projects. Located in New Jersey.
- Densification, Inc.: Geotechnical contracting and consulting company providing services for improving poor soils or questionable fills prior to construction. Includes brochure in pdf format and a photo gallery.
- Dynamic Compaction Company, Inc: Provide ground improvement and wick drain intallation in the North Eastern United States. Includes details of completed projects.
- Edmund Nuttall Ltd: Construction provider of engineering solutions for rail, roads, maritime, water, and land remediation. Includes company news and career information .
- Flame On Inc.: Structural steel flame straightening company providing repairs on overpasses, bridges, container cranes, and beams. Features a completed projects portfolio and FAQs.
- Foundation Drillers, Inc.: Pier and foundation drilling, elevator shafts, bridge overpass construction, and new home construction. Employment opportunities and project photographs .
- Freyssinet: Offer structural and soil engineering services. Includes an overview of services, project portfolio and related publications.
- Fru-Con Engineering Corporation: Offer a range of services including construction, design and build, and management contracting . Company history, news and career opportunities, and a project portfolio .
- Funderingstechniek.com b.v.: Offer foundation techniques for limited working room, micropiles, grout injection piles, foundation repair and underpinning. Holland.
- Gears, Inc.: Offer mixing and placement construction services. Products include roller compacted concrete , soil cement, cement treated base and soil bentonite. Includes data on mixing plants.
- Geotechnics America: Ground improvement contractors specializing in vertical , wick, drain, stone columns, liquefaction control, and soil compaction.
- Granite Construction, Inc.: Builder of roads, tunnels, bridges, airports and other infrastructure. Also produces sand, gravel, ready-mix and asphalt concrete and other construction materials. Shows operations, investor, historical information and career, news and equipment details. (NYSE:GVA)
- HNTB Corporation: Provide bridge and tunnel engineering services including design, inspection, retrofit, rehabilitation and replacement. Includes a bridge design timeline and information center.
- Harbour and Civil Construction Curaçao N.V: Heavy civil and marine projects in the Dutch Antilles and the Caribbean. Features current and completed projects.
- Hatcreek Construction Inc.: Road building, pipe installation, asphalt paving, hot applied crack sealing, and slurry sealing in California, Oregon, and Nevada.
- Herbosch-Kiere n.v.: Provide a range of water related services including quay walls, marine works, dredging, sheet piling, and dyke construction. Includes safety and financial data.
- Hesselberg Hydro 1991 Ltd.: Application of asphalt in hydraulic engineering, and particularly systems for erosion protection, underwater scour protection and waterproofing. Includes an asphalt material guide.
- Hi-Tech Rockfall Construction: Offer solutions for rockfall safety problems on highways, railroads, dams, and construction sites. Includes an overview of services and projects portfolio.
- Hindustan Construction Company Ltd: Contract projects in widely divergent fields such as power, transport, water supply and irrigation, buildings, industry and the environment.
- Hubbard Construction Company: Heavy construction company building roads, interstate highways, bridges, airports, golf courses and dams in the South Eastern, United States.
- Huxted Tunneling: Offer underground utility construction, and boring and tunneling services. Includes methods of works, and a featured project.
- IVCC Engineering (Pvt) LTD: Services offered include geotechnical and subsoil investigations, geohydrological investigations, mineral exploration, waterwells, and sheet piling. Includes current and completed projects. Based in Pakistan.
- International Straightening, Inc.: Specialists in the rehabilitation and repair of bridges, cranes, equipment, buildings and other steel structures using heat treatment.
- Jmg Excavating and Construction Co. Inc.: New bridge construction, abutment, superstructure repair, pile driving, and right of way development in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- John Carlo Inc: Civil construction firm providing concrete and asphalt paving services, earthwork and underground utility, and construction management.
- Jowell Corporation: Provide services for water and lime slurry pressure injection for soil stabilization. Includes a project portfolio and industry links.
- Kearney Development Company Inc.: Offer site development and infrastructure construction services including, earthwork, utility construction, storm drainage, curbs, sidewalks, and roadworks. Includes employment opportunities.
- Larry Torti Paving: Offer pavement and driveway resurfacing .Project portfolio and article on John Loudon McAdam the inventor of macadam .
- Laskey-Clifton Corporation: General and marine dock contractor. Also offer sand gravel products and crane services. Includes an overview of services and employment opportunities.
- Leighton Asia Ltd.: Construction and mining contractors offer srevices throughout Asia. Provides information on services, projects, regional operations, news, and company history.
- Mak Milling: Highway construction service company, performing services such as cold planing asphalt and pcc.
- McCarthy Improvement Company: Heavy highway contractor specializing in both concrete and asphalt paving for roads and airfields.
- Middlesex Corporation: Construction services for civil, heavy highway, marine, rail, bridge, paving, and site work projects, in New England and central Florida.
- Midwest Asphalt Corporation: Full service contractor serving the asphalt needs of state, municipal and commercial customers. Includes job opportunities, location maps, and links to industry education resources.
- MnM Construction: Offer a range of construction services including project management, demolition, renovation, remodelling and complete builds. Area of operation Europe.
- Moore & Taber: Offer a range of remedial ground improvement options, including compaction grouting, liquefaction mitigation, permeation grouting, underpinning and releveling.
- P.R.Systems Inc.: Full service asphalt removal, rotomilling, surfacing, and pavement profiling company serving the western United States.
- Per Aarsleff A/S: Civil engineering contractor involved in infrastructure projects such as harbours, railroads, roads, tunnels, bridges and projects within energy supply, water supply and communication lines.
- Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc.: Provides construction services for the government, transportation, power, water and other major sectors throughout North America.
- Phenco, Inc.: Environmental construction company . Services include civil, roadways, demolition, site development, excavation and dredging. Completed project portfolio .
- Protekon Pty Ltd: Multi-disciplinary engineering organisation specialising in the provision of turnkey railway, port and inter-modal logistical solutions in Africa.
- Raito Inc: Offer geosystems technologies such as deep mixing, dry jet mixing and soil-cement wall methods, jet grouting, and other soil improvement technologies. Subsidiary of Raito Cogyo Col Ltd. . Japan .
- Rausch Construction Company, Inc.: Full service construction company specializing in general contracting and construction management services for both public and private clients. Service area includes Illinois and Indiana.
- Road Builder (M) Holdings Bhd.: Malaysian infrastructure corporations with domestic and international operations. Projects include dams and roads.
- Roaron Construction Limited: Offer a range of services including pavement maintenance, design build, bridge deck, waterproofing, and joint installations. Includes product brochures, projects portfolio, and related links.
- Skanska Construction: Offer design, build and civil engineering with specialist operations including piling and ground engineering. Features market sectors, notable contracts, and career opportunities.
- Slurry Pavers Inc: Specializing in municipal, commercial and industrial asphalt repair and sealing.
- Snow Management Group: Management and consulting company providing snow plowing and ice control services throughout the United States. Provides a range of information on services, staff profiles, and online quote requests.
- Soter Construction: Foamed asphalt contractor.
- Steffes Construction: Undertake erosion control, shoreline stabilization, dam repair, design and construction of skateboard parks, and bridge construction and restoration. Includes project portfolio with photographs.
- Structural and Soil Systems, Inc.: Design and construction company providing a range of services including sheeting, building shoring, and underpinning in Maryland, Virginia, and District of Columbia.
- Sunesis Construction Company: Heavy contractor specializing in site work, utilities, bridges and road construction. Features an overview of services, project portfolio, and employment opportunities.
- TerraSystems, Inc.: A geotechnical contracting firm specializing in dynamic compaction, wick drains, vibrocompaction and stone columns.
- The Buesa Company: Offer earth moving and boring services for public works and quarries. The company also sell machinery . In English and French .
- The Rados Companies: Heavy engineering construction company with projects that include bridges, interchanges, streets, highways and dams.
- Traylor Bros., Inc.: Projects include bridges, tunnels, and heavy civil works. Features an overview of services, an interactive map of projects, equipment inventory, and employment opportunities.
- Valentine Surfacing Co.: Road maintenance contractors undertaking cold milling, asphalt recycling, soil stabilization, full-depth reclamation and cold-in-place recycling services.
- Villager Construction Inc: Offer a range of services for street and road construction including milling, paving, excavating, sewer and waterline reconstruction and installation.
- Watanabegumi Co., Ltd: Pavement design and construction, including asphalt pavements and special functional pavements utilizing wood-chips, sand, soil and landscaping pavements.
- Özer Construction, Contracting & Trading Co., Inc.,: Turnkey construction projects in industrial plants, infrastructural works, management and prestigious buildings, and housing complexes. Includes completed projects schedule. Turkey.
This category in other languages: