Search Home : Business : Construction and Maintenance : Consulting : Construction Legalities
- ACDM: Associates in construction dispute mediation offers an alternative to the formal legal system for resolving construction disputes on a purely voluntary basis.
- Abacus Engineering Corporation: Offering consultation, dispute resolution services, and litigation support relating to construction management, claim preparation and analysis. Based in Newport Beach, California.
- Adkins & Company, Inc.: Engineers, accountants, and construction managers who provide analysis and resolution of contract disputes and trouble shooting of problem projects.
- Alan E Wilson -Construction Consultant: Legally qualified chartered engineer, adjudicator and arbitrator providing contractual advice, dispute avoidance and dispute resolution services to the construction industry in the UK and overseas.
- Alway Associates: Construction contract and commercial consultants specialising in adjudication, arbitration, delay and disruption claims, expert witnesses, dispute resolution, specialist quantity surveying, training and seminars.
- Associated Consulting Technicians, Inc.: Construction consultants providing litigation support and preparation of claims, cost estimating, auditing, project management and scheduling.
- BBRL Group: Specialized services in the fields of project management, construction management, construction claims and design-build. Services worldwide, from offices in the United States, Canada, and Indonesia.
- BFL Engineering: Provides construction claims consulting services to attorneys, contractors, owners and insurance companies. From preliminary claim analysis, through mediation, arbitration and dispute review board hearings, to litigation proceedings.
- Barry Jackson Associates: Roofing and cladding advisory service for developers, architects, contractors, and attorneys, offering site inspections, failure investigations and expert testimony. Based in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
- Bert L. Howe & Associates: Consulting services for construction defect litigation. Interactive mediation solutions for attorneys and adjusters in construction forensic cases. Forensic architectural and engineering services.
- Brant Associates: Quantity surveyors offering traditional and specialist claims, adjudication, dispute management, litigation support and expert witness services to the construction industry. Based in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire.
- CCL Construction Consultants, Inc.: Providing services in project management, evaluation of construction claims, critical path method (CPM) scheduling, facilities consulting, services to financial institutions and investors, temporary staffing, advice on the U.S. construction industry, seminars and training.
- CCMC International Limited: Consultants for construction cost management, project management, tender, final account preparation, claims preparation, and follow up.
- CECA Consulting: A construction claim consultant corporation which provides the following service: claims preparation resolution, termination for convenience, CPM scheduling, DCAA audit assistance, delay and impact claims, alternative dispute resolution, and audit resolution.
- CPR Group, Inc.: Consulting services for the construction industry, including systems management, project support, claim analysis and prevention, administrative practices, dispute resolution, and litigation support. Based in Washington.
- CSC Consulting.: Cost, schedule, claims engineering and construction project management.
- California Construction Forensics, Inc.: Specializing in commercial and residential building, product and property damage services, inspecting, reporting and testifying in regard to construction defects, workmanship, construction contracts, repair costs, building code requirements, hazards and the causation of damages.
- Capital Project Solutions, LLC: Specializes in construction claim services to subcontractors; training in project management; scheduling for subcontractors; claims and litigation support.
- Cashin Spinelli Heller & Ferretti, LLC: CSHFLLC is a Construction Consulting firm specializing in services to contract surety providers. Services include claims analysis, project site evaluations,and a full range of bond claims services.
- Cavith Construction Consultants: Provides arbitration or litigation support of construction claims and disputes, alternative resolution of disputes including mediation and adjudication, expert witness investigations and reports, also project control systems. Based in Ashford, Kent.
- Civitello Project Management, Inc.: Consulting services including CPM scheduling, construction claims, change order presentation and defense, project management, owner representation, litigation support and expert testimony, and dispute resolution.
- Claim consultant for the construction industry: Services include claim development, damage analysis, delay claim and lost productivity analysis. Federal, State and institution projects.
- Construction Building Analysts: CBA provides expert and consulting services to the insurance, legal and building communities. Areas include construction management, defects and worker safety issues.
- Construction Consulting: Providing construction support services to both commercial and residential clients and contractors. Construction claims preparation and resolution, change order review and analysis, project management and oversight.
- Construction law helpline: A website that answers questions related to construction and construction law. All information is provided by attorney, author and contractor Gary Ransone, Esq.
- Contract & Construction Consultants: Specialists in the field of construction dispute resolution, with over twenty years' experience and offices throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, and the Far East
- Contract Solutions Europe: Providing a range of services to resolve disagreements, disputes, contractual, and legal problems. Bridging the gap between the United Kingdom and European legal systems.
- Contractor Associates, Inc: Insurance restoration consultants specializing in reconstruction associated with insured losses from catastrophic wind and hail storms.
- Crane Consultants: Accident investigation, expert witness, crane safety; thorough, professional and accredited inspections on crawler, truck, hydraulic, pedestal, overhead and other crane types.
- DeLoach Corporation: Construction consultancy based in Gonzales, Louisiana.
- Delaware Valley Construction Consulting: Offers a wide range of professional services, including expert testimony in courts and arbitration, to the construction industry.
- Delta Consulting Group, Inc.: International engineering, accounting and management firm offering consultation, expert testimony and litigation support for contract dispute resolution and construction claims.
- Demolition Consulting: Consultant and expert witness for building and structure demolition. Experienced in these fields.
- Dispute Consultants: Our consultants have assisted clients with the successful resolution of hundreds of claims totaling over $2 billion in dispute.
- DuPree Associates: Consultancy specializing in business interruption, litigation support, contract claims and disputes resolution
- ETR Stone Consultants: Construction consultant and expert witness with 30 years experience in the dimensional stone and ceramic tile industries.
- Gerald Zakim Associates: Provides construction consulting, materials and methods, arbitration, mediation, quality control, liability claims support, forensic inspection and reports, expert witness testimony and ADR procedures.
- Guts, Inc. Construction Consulting: A consulting firm serving the construction industry in North Carolina. We provide training, seminars, coaching, market planning, mediation, and general business consulting to builders.
- Haley Somerset Consulting: Haley Somerset - quantity surveyors (QS) / commercial management, project managers, building surveying, planning supervisors, mechanical and electrical designers, claims and dispute resolution.
- Hill International: We provide construction consulting services for a wide variety of projects. Experience ranges from claims negotiation to construction project management.
- Home Claim Services: Specializes in assisting commercial and residential property owners negotiate the tangled web of red tape involved in filing claims for defective hardboard siding.
- Home Construction Advisors Group: Consulting service, assisting the new home consumer with construction issues.
- Horizon Construction Services: Serving the legal, insurance and construction management communities. Full service estimating, scheduling and documentation of construction defects and mold abatement on all types of construction. Expert witness testimony on all types of construction defect pricing.
- Ivey Engineering & Construction Services, Inc.: Plumbing, HVAC, and process piping engineering firm, offering consultation, forensic analysis, litigation support and expert testimony for design and construction matters. Based in San Diego, California.
- JR Knowles Construction Consultants: We undertake construction management in over 80 countries worldwide. Specialists in construction consultancy, law, contract disputes and mediation, we also host regular construction law seminars.
- John Russell Contractual Consultancy: UK Construction industry - Claims consultants and contractual advisers to specialist sub-contractors, especially mechanical and electrical engineering sub-contractors. Based at Altrincham, Cheshire. "Jack Russell" - author of "The Streetwise Subbie" and columnist of "Electrical Times".
- La Jolla Pacific, Ltd.: Offer litigation risk management, project development and quality control.
- Legal Renovations: Provides fill-in-the-blanks form contracts for residential renovation, including construction and design. Fixed price includes consultation with attorney, form contract with written instructions and associated documents, and unlimited construction administration support.
- Lovett-Silverman & Associates: Construction consultants, specializes in surety claims consulting, construction claims consulting, project planning and CPM scheduling as well as project management oversight. Lovett-Silverman is committed to providing the most professional, efficient, and cost-effect
- Marc M. Schneier: Offering consulting services, publications and informational links from offices in Pennsylvania.
- Martin L. Grey, CTC: Ceramic tile and mold expert focusing on construction consulting, site inspection, mold remediation, mold testing, forensic tile consulting and environmental testing.
- Meridian Consulting Group: Construction consulting firm for the surety and insurance industry involving expert testimony, litigation support, CPM scheduling, claim preparation and analysis, and project management. Based in Dallas, Texas.
- National Access Consultants: Specializing in ADA property compliance inspections, providing building plan review, legal support, and expert witness services.
- Objective Eyes: Offers services for; contractors, subcontractors and owners in the resolution of construction disputes; providing claims analysis, forensics, expert testimony, preparation and presentation.
- On Site Systems: Provides consulting in the commercial construction field to building developers, owners, and facility managers, and architectural engineering services. Littleton, Colorado.
- PM & Contracts Consultants Pte Ltd: PMC is a specialist claims consultancy for the construction and engineering industries in the Pacific Rim. We provide support for the contractual, commercial and strategic aspects of your projects.
- Pacific Property Consultants: Consulting firm specializing in the analysis of projects which are in construction defect litigation or the results of specialty inspector negligence.
- Partners for Access: Consultants assisting with ADA compliance.
- Pickavance Consulting Ltd: Delay analysts and consultants to the construction and civil engineering industry. Providing expert witness, consulting, training, and management services in the analysis and management of delay and disruption in construction contracts.
- PinnacleOne: Construction management, expert testimony, cost estimating, demonstrative evidence, forensic engineering, project management, property, casualty and financial services.
- Porter, Scott, Weiberg & Delehant: Aggressive defense of construction defect matters throughout California.
- Prime Choice Project Management Consultants, Ltd.: Industrial construction consulting firm, specializing in resolving contract disputes and in providing project management services. British Columbia, Canada.
- Professional Roofing Consultants, inc: Service in the field of construction defect litigation, specializing in water intrusion.
- Rosmartin Associates: Global partnership of individual consultants who pool their expertise for the benefit of individual clients, for commercial, contractual and management problems.
- S.A. Burnthon Co.: Construction consultants offering on site management, risk management training and claim preparation services including arbitration, mediation, project management training, schedule analysis, contract problems and advice, dispute resolution services.
- Sean Keegan, Consultant: Toronto, Canada based construction claims consultant and expert witness specializing in delay analysis, aata acquisition/analysis and litigation support.
- Solender Group, Inc.: Construction defect experts in a variety of disciplines, based in California.
- Steve Tennant Consultancy Ltd.: We have develop methods for building productive commercial relationships that significantly minimise the risk of conflict and permit parties to work together.
- Strategic Reserve Consultants: A professional reserve study firm that specializes in providing reserve studies, workbooks & software to community associations nation-wide.
- Talson Solutions, LLC: Capital project consulting firm based in Philadelphia.
- Tardif Murray and Associates, Inc.: Consultants to the construction industry and financial institutions. Specializes in defense of construction claims and preparation of construction claims. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Tectonics, Inc.: Construction claims support for related delay damages - analysis of damages, preparation of delay and damage documentation - Claims avoidance training - Project Management Services - Re-estimates and bid analysis - Change Order assessment and negotiation.
- The Adjudication Society: Not-for-profit society to promote knowledge about adjudication as a means of resolving disputes in the construction industry.
- Time Engineering LLC: Market leader in CPM Construction Scheduling Services, Delay Claim Analysis and construction related Expert Witness Services.
- Torone Consulting: A consortium of experienced construction professionals specializing in claims analysis and preparation. Assisting clients in resolving construction disputes as experts in claims, schedule analysis, change order evaluation, cost analysis, design defects, and evaluation of damages.
- Wagner Hohns Inglis, Inc.: Construction consultants and experts specializing in construction claims, dispute resolution, CPM scheduling, construction management and defects evaluations.